PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 07:42 PM
I guess you could say that I was not in the closet. I would tell people if it came up or I was confronted, but I usually kept it to myself. Today, I came out on my Facebook wall.

adrienner99
06-18-2011, 07:59 PM
How brave! What kind of reaction did you get?

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Actually, I got no reaction whatsoever. Nobody on my friends list liked it or posted negative comments. On the upside, nobody unfriended me or posted negative comments.

Cynthia Anne
06-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Thats a brave move! I guess time will tell! LET US KNOW! Good luck! Hugs!

JulieK1980
06-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Actually, I got no reaction whatsoever. Nobody on my friends list liked it or posted negative comments. On the upside, nobody unfriended me or posted negative comments.

I did that once. Nobody thought I was serious. Oh well, now later on down the road I can always say, "I told ya so!" lol

gender_blender
06-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Nice! Facebook is great for that sort of thing!

t-girlxsophie
06-19-2011, 01:25 AM
did have a femme FB account,but was too much of a risk,as There are so many relatives etc of mine on there.Just started a myspace page,as I dont really know anyone who has one (need to swot up on how to use it though)

Sophie

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 06:05 AM
I came out on my real Facebook page (non femme): http://www.facebook.com/j.carrona I was not technically in the closet, so some of the family and friends on my friends list may have already heard rumors. Now they know. lol

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 06:34 AM

Thanks! May I ask how you came out? Also, how did you come to be so accepted?

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 06:36 AM

Also, you have perfect eyebrows. What did you use to shape them?

gender_blender
06-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Thanks! May I ask how you came out? Also, how did you come to be so accepted?

I was actually outted in high school, but instead took the opportunity to embrace and face my new found identity with total openness. Then, I vowed to be gorgeous. Being attractive, happy and successful helps a great deal.

Also, you have perfect eyebrows. What did you use to shape them?

I have mine professionally waxed and pluck the new growth. I use excellent makeup artists or brow pencils to define my eyebrows at photoshoots with professional photographers.