PDA

View Full Version : Is This Normal?

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 07:58 PM
Is it normal to prefer sex while CD?

Pythos
06-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Well, if I am not mistaken, that falls into fetishistic behavior. You really have to look at this to get a better understanding. Do you at all find your partner, male or female sexually arousing when you are not enfem? Or MUST you be in some article of clothing to your liking? If the latter then I would say that is a definite fetish.

Now if you just prefer to be in a sexy style or something to "heat up" the joint with your partner, then that's cool.

Heck either scenario is cool as long as the both of you are into it. If the other side is not, then you could have some issues.

Note: This is a fairly uneducated response to this question, just stating what I have heard.

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Well, if I am not mistaken, that falls into fetishistic behavior. You really have to look at this to get a better understanding. Do you at all find your partner, male or female sexually arousing when you are not enfem? Or MUST you be in some article of clothing to your liking? If the latter then I would say that is a definite fetish.

Now if you just prefer to be in a sexy style or something to "heat up" the joint with your partner, then that's cool.

Heck either scenario is cool as long as the both of you are into it. If the other side is not, then you could have some issues.

Note: This is a fairly uneducated response to this question, just stating what I have heard.

I like to CD whether or not sex is involved. The CD is not necessary for sex (I am attracted either way), I just prefer to be enfem during sex.

Phoebe P.
06-18-2011, 08:12 PM
To me it's fun and spices things up. Gives an extra thrill. My wife and I enjoy it, so I don't find anything wrong with it.

Barbara Dugan
06-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I believe is normal..I always feel more in tune with my sexuality while enfeme

prettytoes
06-18-2011, 08:49 PM
I would also have to say it is normal. Our love life has greatly improved since my wife found out about my crossdressing. Her touch feels so much better when I am wearing satin panties, and she seems to like it as well. I am more easily aroused and quicker to climax when dressed enfemme. Everything is more fun when enfemme!

anda_mouse
06-18-2011, 09:20 PM
never had sex with a female while dressed and i dont know how i'd feel about it until i try it. as far as when i have messed around with men....i only enjoy it when en femme.

Cynthia Anne
06-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I agree with Phoebe! As long as your wife is comfortable and enjoys it, it is very normal!

eluuzion
06-19-2011, 04:50 AM
NO !! Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatric facility. :heehee::D:heehee:

The first question that always comes to my mind when somebody asks if something is "normal" is..."compared to what?"

If you are talking about washing machine settings, then yes it might be a normal setting. If you are referring to the law, if it is a consensual act, yes. If you are talking about mental stability, it would not be a concrete flag for mental illness. If you are talking about how many share your exact proclivity or preference, you can only take a poll and make your own assessment.
Normal is a subjective assignment. If an act is legal and both parties participate consensually, then I suppose you might describe it as "normal" for that couple.

In other words, I do not know how you would arrive at a credible answer to that question.:doh:

:love:

Vickie_CDTV
06-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Is it normal to prefer sex while CD?

Among crossdressers, yes it is very common, you are far from alone.

Unfortunately for us, it is a total turn-off for most GGs. :(

KrystalA
06-19-2011, 05:21 AM
My SO and I really enjoy it while I'm en femme. I don't know, maybe she has hidden bi-sexual desires. LOL

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 05:54 AM
I could be wrong here, but I think that a CD would be the best of both worlds for a bisexual woman in search of a SO. I do not want to assume, so I could be wrong about this.

Annie D
06-19-2011, 07:37 AM
I think that for most of us, the first time we slid on a pair of panties or slipped into something feminine feeling and looking we were sexually stimulated. It would be hard to dismiss the idea that if we were dressed in bed that it wouldn't be equally exciting. I think whatever we do in the privacy of our bedroom with another consenting adult is normal.

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Among crossdressers, yes it is very common, you are far from alone.

Unfortunately for us, it is a total turn-off for most GGs. :(

I have found that most GGs are disgusted by it. But, I have met a few over time that it's actually a turn-on for. 1 or 2 of them didn't even realize it was a turn-on for them because they had never even thought about it.

Tina B.
06-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Is it normal? maybe for some it is for others, no it would not be "normal", but then there is no reason my normal and yours has to be the same. The real important thing is that it is not abnormal, so enjoy it when you can.
Tina B.

kaitlin
06-19-2011, 08:04 AM
I know everyone has a different twist on this question but for me....about 95% of the time I am fully dressed we end up having sex! My wife loves her time with kaitlin, she says I do things very different than when I am in drab mode! What ever works!!!

Iskandra
06-19-2011, 08:30 AM
As a teen, I used to have a badge that said "I don't do normal" wish i still had it..

Karren H
06-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Give me a hint as to what's sex again? Obviously I should have been a nun...

Stephenie S
06-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Normal?

That's a very hard word to define in crossdressing terms.

Is it usual? It seems the answer is yes. Yes. the desire to make love with one's significant other while dressed as a woman seems to be a pretty common desire.

However, if your significant other is not into this, it can lead to real trouble in the relationship. Many (most?) women consider this is real turnoff. Would you want to make love to your woman if she were dressed as a MAN? Probably not, huh? You would probably consider this a real turnoff.

So, please give her the same respect. Make absolutely sure she is into it. DON'T demand it. Don't try that old line of, "Well, if you really loved me you would." That kind of emotional blackmale went out in HS.

And BTW, MOST people make love naked. It's just better that way. That might be the "normal" you are seeking. When the opportunity for a little hanky-panky presents itself to most people, the clothes start to come off.

S

sally silverfox
06-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Works for us and has for years.Adds spice as we age.

Shalinkasunrise
06-19-2011, 08:24 PM
As a teen, I used to have a badge that said "I don't do normal" wish i still had it..

Haha Iskandra my SO I have a mate that loves making badges she has her own badge maker, I can get her to make you one :) xx

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Haha Iskandra my SO I have a mate that loves making badges she has her own badge maker, I can get her to make you one :) xx

I want that badge! :)

Virgin1A
06-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Normal? Not by any statistical test that I'm aware of.
Desirable? Definitely!

docrobbysherry
06-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I could be wrong here, but I think that a CD would be the best of both worlds for a bisexual woman in search of a SO. I do not want to assume, so I could be wrong about this.

Altho I didn't know it at the time, my ex was bi! And, left me for her "girlfriend"! And, later came out as "gay"!:eek:

The thing is, she KNEW I CDed, but NEVER had the desire to discuss it with me!:brolleyes:

The fact is, DE, whether you're male or female, if you're attracted to FEMALE PARTS, a CD JUST WON'T DO IT FOR U!:straightface:

"Normal? U can't handle normal!":Angry3: Or, maybe that's just ME?

Natalie Wood
06-19-2011, 11:32 PM
To me it's fun and spices things up. Gives an extra thrill. My wife and I enjoy it, so I don't find anything wrong with it.

Ditto to what Phoebe says.

Vickie_CDTV
06-20-2011, 12:27 AM
I have found that most GGs are disgusted by it. But, I have met a few over time that it's actually a turn-on for. 1 or 2 of them didn't even realize it was a turn-on for them because they had never even thought about it.

I almost said "disgusted", but was afraid of being too blunt.