PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing friends

danielle.cd
06-19-2011, 12:38 AM
i really need some friends close buy that i can go around to stores and such and hang out with and do like girls do when they have there friends around and go shopping , i cant always be dressed when i leave but could dress else ware and have some fun some time , not looking for a date but i wana have some girly time with others like me if ya know what i mean, i dont want some to join a stuffy old clubs or nothing, just a few friends that wana do something dressed and help with new styles
on ocasion and would be willing to meet up im in the lansing area and would prefer to go like around the grand rapids area or somewhere not more that an hour away.

NathalieX66
06-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Find CD events, join a CD meetup, get a facebook page for your TG side, and befriend people, go where CD/TG people go....you will meet contacts that way. The trick is to find outlets, and find the right outlets that work for you.
As for me.....I don't do hookups, I just go out to be me, and find likewise company. I'm between New York City and Philadelphia.

SweetIonis
06-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Getting to hang out with everyone on this site has been such a pleasure. It's my first attempt at reaching out and being around other girls.

I can't imagine how much fun it would be to actually hang out, talk, have fun, dress up. OMG! That would be so awesome!

AnnaCalliope
06-19-2011, 05:59 AM
My issue has always been finding other girls who are in the late 20s to early 30s age bracket. I've been out with 2 CD/TG meet-up groups in my area, as well as one Tri-Ess meeting, and at all 3 meets, I was the youngest there by at least 10 years. That's not to say I didn't have a good time and get a lot of good make-up and fashion tips, but I'd really prefer to hang out with other TG folk closer to my own age.

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 06:16 AM
I would also like to find like minded friends around my age in Delaware/Eastern Shore.

Tina B.
06-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Hang in there girls, the reason you always run into so many older CD's is because so many CD's don't really find themselves until they get a few years behind them, but by the time you get as old as those girls in the CD clubs, there will be a lot of them around your age. You Young ones that have found yourselves, and accept yourself for who you are, may just be ahead of the curve, a lot of CD's spend there twenties fighting it, and then latter give up and accept it, so they won't be out to play for a while yet.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Sounds like a great life to me! I guess I dream too much! For I can Only dream of that happening for me!

Debglam
06-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Danielle,

Don't write-off TG clubs if you have any nearby. There are friends to be made of all ages. I have met sisters both younger and older than I am. All very nice and a lot of fun. You won't know until you check it out.

Have fun,
Deb

Michelle James
06-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Where do you live in Michigan? I'm in Livonia.

zorianacd
06-20-2011, 09:28 PM
My issue has always been finding other girls who are in the late 20s to early 30s age bracket. I've been out with 2 CD/TG meet-up groups in my area, as well as one Tri-Ess meeting, and at all 3 meets, I was the youngest there by at least 10 years. That's not to say I didn't have a good time and get a lot of good make-up and fashion tips, but I'd really prefer to hang out with other TG folk closer to my own age.

I'm also around your age and it is tough to find younger CDers who have the same fashion sense. I'm discovering that the crossdressing spectrum is really broad and it's really tough to find individuals who share the same views and styles. So if you find any 30 something dressers who like to dress super stylish and are into long nails, send them my way. Hugs.

JenniferR771
06-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Take a look at the Network Trans Resource Group of Grand Rapids. Look at Daviolin's pictures from Pride Weekend. I would be happy to meet for coffee in Grand Rapids. I can show you 17 thrift stores. At some of them they call me
"Jennifer" as soon as I walk in the door.

rocketscientist
06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Sent you PM about this, like, 3 months ago! You said that your money was funny then. Is it OK now? Gimme a holler sometime. Maybe we can work it out this time. I love shopping! Especially for shoes! Lol. Hugs,Tonya

Jenny Doolittle
06-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Danielle,

This is the season for all the LBGT Gay Pride parades. Go and have a great time, talk to others and I am sure you will meet some friends that are of like mind as yourself.

Sweet Sabrina
06-21-2011, 11:00 AM
I am also interested in the same I am from Maryland just outside of the DC metro area (Frederick). Would love to know if there are any groups in my area

Sabrina

Fab Karen
06-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I know how you feel- ironically I live in a world-reknown city that's open-minded, but most everyone lives far apart, and don't seem to wanna bother with going beyond their local area, as well as many being afraid of the everyday world en femme ( If I had a car I would travel to other's areas ).