PDA

View Full Version : 2nd full fem outing to public place

Pythos
06-19-2011, 02:45 AM
After the electric blue nail polish had dried on my fingernails, I got completely out of my clothes from my work day. Off with the black jeans, off with the t-shirt, and bye bye to the boxer briefs.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and slipped my toes into the foot of my jet black silken mist control top pantyhose. These hose run with the slightest provocation, so I was in for a bit of time getting into them. Two minutes later once the waist band of the hose snapped into place, I reveled in that feeling of hosiery from toes to waist. I went into the bathroom and applied some makeup. I went for a more subtle version of my typical style, though the inner and outer strakes were still present, if subdued. My eyebrows matched my natural eyebrows thought slightly thinner, with a pronounced bulb on the inner portion. Light blue eye shadow under and dark blue over my black eyelined eyes. On my lips a reduced cupid's bow version of my usual style, but with actual lipstick, a deep red.

Went Back through and put on the rest of the outfit. Over my bra and stuffies ( :) ), I wore a dark blue button up dress shirt, and my medium length tight cotton back zip skirt. Around my waist a thin gold belt with a crocodile for a clasp, the belt was slung low on my waist, making it seem I have that coveted waist. I then put on my long black wig, and finally my high heeled pumps. I tied the wig into a single ponytail.

I took a good look in the mirror, and the guy at the flying club was gone, instead I stood there in one of my favorite styles. Once again I was ready to head out in full fem, to meet some strangers and some people from here.

For the first time when skirted I DID NOT wear my security blanket (my trench coat) Instead I wore the jacket depicted in some shots posted here and flicker. I headed out my door to my car, and got in. It was quite different getting into the car in a skirt and not have my trench cover my legs. My legs were fully visible. It felt magical. LOL. I was also amused at how naturally I took to driving in heels. I had absolutely no difficulty this time, just like the other times.

After the drive I found the place and parked a block from the place where the meeting was to be. Getting out of the car was fun. Legs together, pivot so they are out of the car, and get out. Locked the car, and realize, I have to walk to the place a block away....in heels. LOL. Not done that before.

So, off I went, with my heels clicking away. I was sure to do my best to walk one foot behind the next so as to give at least a little sway of the hips. I have to say I felt sexy as hell. LOL. The sensation of my hosed legs being gently caresses by the breeze as it moved up and down my legs was so nice. I could feel the air working up to my waist. I was surprised at how naked I felt. I have worn skirts with just hose many times before, but not with just heels. My legs were fully visible...no boots hiding a good section of the lower parts. My ankles were visible. I do think every male should experience walking in heels, it will give great appreciation of what women go through. I had not walked this long a distance in them for a long time, and the heels back then were a tad lower.

I walked past several people and I don't think they were none the wiser, but who knows on that, this is SF after all. I will say, I was nervous as all get up, but I think I did not show.

I got to the door of the establishment, and opened up to a lesbian bar the group had selected to meet at. I walked in, and did not get any looks or stares or anything...was I actually passing?

Well I made my way to the back and saw a group of people seated and one lady piped up "Pythos!!! You made it!!!" I was astonished I was recognized. I was not in anything like my usual depicted here. I was flattered. I was in for more of that.

I was introduced to the people there, two were members from this forum, one being Allie SF and Niya. The lady that organized the meetup, Minia, was very nice, and actually did the feet to the face scan of me, and said "wow you look really good". I was getting really flattered, and oddly enough immediately felt comfortable. I was given a seat, and did my best to sit down and cross my legs and not flash anyone. I have worn skirts many times before so this was quite easy. Allied SF immediately struck up a conversation with me, and was very nice to talk to. We talked about my past job in aviation, and my current job. In the conversation as well came up my age, and Allie stated I looked in my late 20s. (did I really do that good with my getup? LOL) I also chatted with the others there. It was interesting how easy it was to accept being called "she". It was odd too cause I was just me. I think the perky Goth aspect was very well displayed. LOL. The others there started chatting with me, and soon we were all talking about stuff.

There were some photos taken of the group, and some full shots of me. People commented on how natural I was at posing. Heh, I liked that, though once again they are just poses I do. I think the old glare of doom worked into one though. LOL.

The evening went by with lots of chat, and my eyes wandered to a GG seated at the bar. I was so very tempted to introduce myself...then what I guessed was her boyfriend appeared. DRAT. LOL.

We were all going to get some food, but that did not work out without a long trip, and I was getting a little tired. So I bid my farewell, and walked back to my car. As I walked I felt that wonderful feeling of cool air circling my legs all the way up to my waist, as my feet clip clopped in my heels.

I drove home to the tunes of Mana, and Metallica blaring, which ended a nice evening. I took of my wig, removed the pony tail and untangled it. I then wrote this piece you are reading, and I thank you for reading it.

The dark prince/princess has stepped out in high heels once again, and once again had a very pleasant experience.

Shelly Preston
06-19-2011, 03:13 AM
I am so happy for you Pythos

Its always good when you have a great time when you are out for the evening. Also the litte things help give you an ego boost like hearing your name when your not expecting it.
I am sure you are alreading looking forward to the next time :)

Stephanie Miller
06-19-2011, 11:56 AM
TWO TIMES ?!! I don't know Pythos... could be the start of something. :heehee:
(welcome to the dark side :devil: )

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Good for you! It just goes to show some of us belong in public! Where as others don't need to [for personal reasons] leave their secure place! Have a great day!

Jessica Brynn
06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Feels great, doesn't it? :)

TxKimberly
06-19-2011, 12:11 PM
And yet another person gets hooked on being out in the world! Welcome to the fresh air my friend!

Catina
06-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Hiya Pythos,
Enjoyed meeting you at the event you have described so nicely. It was a fun occasion and Looking forward to more chats with you at another gathering of our special group soon. Cheers! Cat

PretzelGirl
06-19-2011, 02:06 PM
That's fantastic! Isn't it great that you can go out and it just isn't a big deal. I am happy for you!

AllieSF
06-19-2011, 02:30 PM
I second what Catina says. It was a pleasure to meet you, Pythos, and put a real attractive face, long skinny woman's legs, a wonderful voice and personality to the Pythos on this sight. I do hope you attend more of our meet ups. They are fun and get us to eclectic venues, normally bars, around the Bay area.

RachelOKC
06-19-2011, 04:32 PM
What ever have we done to you...? Awful hard to close Pandora's Box once it's open! ;)

Now ya need to goto the SF Trans March this Friday!

Pythos
06-20-2011, 12:27 AM
I would love to attend that march, but not sure if I will be able. I will hopefully see you DVG on Monday, I would like to get more info on the march.

RachelOKC
06-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Hope to see you too on Monday. (and any others who might want to show)

Here's a URL for the march, I also posted stuff in the Events forum.

http://www.transmarch.org/

Niya W
06-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Well I hope you enjoyed going out with us all. The more you get out the more you will want to do it. Oh and by the way Alli, I love the picture of you lecturing :). You should of had ruler or a wooden pointer in your hand

docrobbysherry
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm so proud of u, Pythos! AND JEALOUS! I KNOW you're GETTING IT! And, I hope others will read and absorb your well written and picturesk post!

Going out dressed to clubs, etc., with other girls is SPECIAL! Why? Because the GIRLS r special! U get to MEET THEM and go out dressed to safe, sexy venues? This is WAY BEYOND what most closet dressers can imagine! And, yet U 2 can experience this! Of course, it HELPS to live in Frisco! Lol!

Debglam
06-21-2011, 04:24 PM
That is great Pythos!

I'm hoping trip #3 for me will be the Transmarch (post or PM me if you are going to make it). Like your other post, however, life seems to get in the way sometimes. I keep telling myself there will be plenty of opportunities.

Maybe we should paint mission marks, like on military aircraft, on the side of our cars? :heehee: What would the symbol for trans outings be????

kendra_gurl
06-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Pythos congrats on having a great time while out in full fem.

One of the first echanges you and myself had on this site was about men presenting as men while wearing feminine clothing. Not to rehash that what I'm saying is I hope you now can appreciate a little more what those of us who do strive to pass enjoy about the whole experience

Billie Jean
06-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Didn't I tell you it was addicting. I love to get out dressed but I'd do it more if I looked as good as you. Billie Jean

Pythos
06-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Maybe we should paint mission marks, like on military aircraft, on the side of our cars? What would the symbol for trans outings be????

Gothic eyes for successful missions. That is what would be on the side of my car. LOL

I still would like to have the freedom to wear skirts as a male, or at least an androgynous state. For instance today I would have loved to have worn a skirt for work. Though may leggings were fine, it just would have been a tad cooler skirted.

joanna4
06-22-2011, 04:02 AM
you seemed so flattered, I love it. I also love the details, I got all excited just reading it. Glad that both of your experiences very very enjoyable.