PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity of a Lifetime

KrystalA
06-19-2011, 06:26 AM
My SO has recently asked me to move in with her. She owns her home free and clear, and we've talked about it before, but the time has come to finally take the plunge. My current lease doesn't expire until the end of July, so that gives me plenty of time to pack, etc.
We've been seeing each other for nearly three years, and there's no doubt about our feelings for each other.
The best part of all this is that she just loves seeing me en femme, and she says when I get moved in, she'd like it if I dressed as Krystal full time. I couldn't think of a better living arrangement.
I've been racking my brain, trying to figure out if us living together might cause any problems between us, and I honestly can't think of one single drawback.
So, why am I posting about it? Not sure. Bragging, maybe? LOL Anyway, wish me luck (not that I'll need it). :battingeyelashes:

I guess I should have made some things a little more clear in the original post. Number one; No, I wouldn't actually be able to dress en femme 24/7 because we are in a small midwestern town, and she does have relatives drop in now and then, however, they always call first to see if she's home, so that shouldn't be a problem. Number two; yes, I do dress en femme at my own place as much as possible. Number three, if I sounded hesitant about the move, I certianly didn't intend to sound that way. I am in the process of moving now, going through a lot of my stuff and tossing out a lot of things I never use -- a time-consuming task.
As far as knowing her well enough to live with her, she spends 6 to 12 hours a day at my place the way it is, so that's more time together than many married couples have, and we have never had any problems, plus, we own a motorhome, and have spent over a week at a time together, so I see no issues there. I'm sure it will all be wonderful.

Lady_Chaos
06-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Wow!!! you are a very lucky girl!

Hearing things like this shows hope I may find a loving girl that can accept my feminine side!

Best of luck to you, just make sure she looks better than you in a dress ... lol.

Raychel
06-19-2011, 06:39 AM
That sounds like a pretty perfect arangement to me, If you have know each other for 3 years and have been totally honest in your relationship, I say go for it, the only problem that I can forsee it closet space.

I am very happy for you.

samantha48328
06-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Go for it. If it doesn't work living together you can always move out. You won't know until you try?

DAVIDA
06-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Yes, you are a lucky girl, Krystal!:D
But, you really don't "know" someone untill you live with them.:thumbsup:
Good luck.:hugs:

eluuzion
06-19-2011, 06:50 AM
Hmmmmmm...Opportunity of a Lifetime?

Isn't that what Bernie Madoff promised his investors?? :heehee::D:heehee:

Jus' kid'n ya'...:)

It is one thing to have a fairy-tale relationship in the Disneyland world of the Internet, where everything and anything is possible. It is quite another thing to experience that in the real world. Every relationship has challenges of course. But to my amazement, many couples do actually manage to stick together "forever".

I am still amazed I lived through high-school...or that anybody does for that matter...hehehee

I always thought I was going to find my soul mate and live happily ever after when I was young, and older, and old. I have not found anybody in my life that stuck around very long. Particularly after the money was gone, lol.

I do not have such expectations any more. Not complaining, just being realistic. But I am happy for those fortunate enough to find that special person and the opportunity to be the rainbow in somebody else's cloud...

Congrats and enjoy it. Just make sure you are worth more alive than dead! :D

HaveFun/BeHappy

:love:

Tina B.
06-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Girl, get off the computer and start packing, don't give her time to change her mind!
Tina B.

larry
06-19-2011, 09:35 AM
I hate you !! Oh guess I mean I am SO jealous.. hehehe Good Luck.
My SO has recently asked me to move in with her. She owns her home free and clear, and we've talked about it before, but the time has come to finally take the plunge. My current lease doesn't expire until the end of July, so that gives me plenty of time to pack, etc.
We've been seeing each other for nearly three years, and there's no doubt about our feelings for each other.
The best part of all this is that she just loves seeing me en femme, and she says when I get moved in, she'd like it if I dressed as Krystal full time. I couldn't think of a better living arrangement.
I've been racking my brain, trying to figure out if us living together might cause any problems between us, and I honestly can't think of one single drawback.
So, why am I posting about it? Not sure. Bragging, maybe? LOL Anyway, wish me luck (not that I'll need it). :battingeyelashes:

Sarasometimes
06-19-2011, 10:01 AM

I wonder if your hesitation has more to do with dressing fulltime? I know for me I would have doubts about wanting to do that since I like my maleness too. If this is your area of concern, talk to her about it. Is this a dealbreaker? Dressing fulltime is a big commitment, hair removal, makeup probably always, voice development, shapewear... I hope I'm wrong and yes i'm still jealous! Do keep us informed since it is a great example of acceptance.

Vanessac48
06-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Your gonna love it! I'm married and dress pretty much full time, and my wife loves me dressed, and shops with and for me all the time. best wishes.

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2011, 10:28 AM
That sounds like a pretty perfect arangement to me, If you have know each other for 3 years and have been totally honest in your relationship, I say go for it, the only problem that I can forsee it closet space.

I am very happy for you.

Well closet space may be a problem, but at least you won't be in the closet! Hugs!

PretzelGirl
06-19-2011, 01:54 PM
I think bragging requires a certain type of presentation and you are not doing that. Sometimes we have something come up and we need the "pinch me so I know it is real" and want feedback. That is certainly a good reason to post.

So I would say that if it truly is what you want, then take the plunge. Not every one would think this way, but I would consider going over the ground rules of living together. Who does what? What is expected of each of you? Just a casual talk but know how each other feelings before something can become an issue. Have fun!

NicoleScott
06-20-2011, 08:23 AM
Yes, it's bragging. But who wouldn't in your situation? Yes, do it!

anonymousinmaryland
06-20-2011, 08:38 AM
Closet space. Wish I'da come up with that one. Nice opportunity. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Emily Ann Brown
06-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Would you move in with her if she said you can dress around the house sometimes?

Em

Sarasometimes
06-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Closet space. Wish I'da come up with that one. Nice opportunity. Good luck. Keep us posted.

I hope they have two baths or at least to sinks and mirrors.

ReineD
06-20-2011, 10:29 AM

I have some questions: do you dress as Krystal full time while you're living by yourself?

If not, then why would you change anything while you're living with her? I mean, if you follow your moods and dress accordingly, why would you want to dress when you want to be in guy mode, just because she asks? Do you dress 100% of the time when you are with her now?

Another question: Do the two of you go out together dressed, or is the dressing always done behind closed doors? So ... on a Saturday for example when you plan to go to the market in the morning, Lowes in the afternoon, and out with friends for dinner and a movie at night, would you be dressed for the whole thing, or a few hours in between, or how would this work in reality?

Just wondering. :)

BRANDYJ
06-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I hope this is what you really want.It would not work for me. Don't get me wrong, i love dressing fem. But to give up my male mode full time is never gonna happen. As much as I love my SO, and I love her with all my heart, if she asked me to dress full time,I'd have to balk even though we are a D/s couple. I'm glad she woudl never ask this of me to begin with. My thoughts are that living 24/7 as a female is reserved for only those that want to transition. I wonder if you are employed. How's that gonna work out if you are. What about your friends and family? Are you both ready to face the problems pain and loss of freinds and family if they can not accept this side and decision of yours? It sounds like a crossdresser's dream or fantasy, but the reality can bite you real hard. I wish you luck.

Michaella
06-20-2011, 12:17 PM
It sounds wonderful, if it is what you really want. I'm with the others who question whether you want to be femme 24/7. Would you be able to work while presenting as a woman? Would you have concerns about friends and/or family?

Hope it works out well.

By the way, your avatar picture is great.

Michaella