PDA

View Full Version : A huge revelation and a small amount of understanding..

Iskandra
06-19-2011, 07:17 AM
The past few days I have had the chance to think a lot about crossdressing, my limits, my SO's limits and acceptance, things said by her and others..
It's kind of funny how the catalyst to these thoughts is simply a pair of shaved legs.. :heehee:

First off, I like wearing the things that make me a crossdresser, I love the feel of stockings, lace and weaing high heels.. (wanna go back to check out those boots babe! can't stop thinking bout em.. :o )
But shaving my legs and someones post talking about the difference between womanhood and femininity put my mind on a path of no return!

Do I want womanhood, heck no!! SS has that covered in all her glory, I can not and desire not to compete with that!! One woman in our relationship is all I wish for!!

Do I want femininity, well to a degree, yes to the clothes, yes to the serenity that embraces me when dressed, you call it happy babe, but it's more than that, it is someone seeing the real me, no matter how I'm dressed or how much I cry during a movie... And still loving me regardless.. It's as happy a place as one can find on earth, and you my wonderful sweetness helps build that place!

As for femininity, I will never equal you in that.. Yes I know the other night you said you are uncomfortable because you almost felt like the man in the relationship, when I was dressed to the 8's.. (work in progress ok girls, 9 is a fair way away)..
Femininity I'm realising is not about frilly skirts, lace and high heels, or make up or wearing daggy hoodies..
It's definately a case of less is more.. It's a case of how you wear it, not what you wear..
You my love could be wearing a hessian sack, and I would still see you as feminine, The little things, your nails I envy, your natural long hair, the way you move and react.. The need to be held an feel safe in my ams.. (yes I too sometimes need to be held, but there is a subtle difference)
It's not about smooth legs, OMG how they friggen itch! Nor about painted toe nails! Though seeing them as I put my socks on reminds me of you, and your trying to understand!

I am so damn lucky to have you in my life, and this (CD) side of me I can share with you makes me realise it more and more... Ironically It also makes me more aware of my manhood.. I am a man who enjoys wearing nice clothes, womens clothes! The choice of self expression in female clothes is so much greater! Men have blah... or blah... Womens clothes (those I seem to enjoy) are simly moe sensual, but you know I've always been a sensual person..

And babe.. despite the heels and lace, etc, I am and always will be your man! You need me I am so there! woh to anyone that tries to stop me! Should I be in a skirt, well they will have something to not tell their grandkids! (Yes Jimmy a guy dressed as a woman knocked me out cold)

And you will always be more woman than I will ever be or wish to be!! :love:
After all it's in the little things! (the things I failed to appreciate in the past)

Love you always,

Shalinkasunrise
06-19-2011, 07:29 AM
The past few days I have had the chance to think a lot about crossdressing, my limits, my SO's limits and acceptance, things said by her and others..
It's kind of funny how the catalyst to these thoughts is simply a pair of shaved legs.. :heehee:

First off, I like wearing the things that make me a crossdresser, I love the feel of stockings, lace and weaing high heels.. (wanna go back to check out those boots babe! can't stop thinking bout em.. :o )
But shaving my legs and someones post talking about the difference between womanhood and femininity put my mind on a path of no return!

Do I want womanhood, heck no!! SS has that covered in all her glory, I can not and desire not to compete with that!! One woman in our relationship is all I wish for!!

Do I want femininity, well to a degree, yes to the clothes, yes to the serenity that embraces me when dressed, you call it happy babe, but it's more than that, it is someone seeing the real me, no matter how I'm dressed or how much I cry during a movie... And still loving me regardless.. It's as happy a place as one can find on earth, and you my wonderful sweetness helps build that place!

As for femininity, I will never equal you in that.. Yes I know the other night you said you are uncomfortable because you almost felt like the man in the relationship, when I was dressed to the 8's.. (work in progress ok girls, 9 is a fair way away)..
Femininity I'm realising is not about frilly skirts, lace and high heels, or make up or wearing daggy hoodies..
It's definately a case of less is more.. It's a case of how you wear it, not what you wear..
You my love could be wearing a hessian sack, and I would still see you as feminine, The little things, your nails I envy, your natural long hair, the way you move and react.. The need to be held an feel safe in my ams.. (yes I too sometimes need to be held, but there is a subtle difference)
It's not about smooth legs, OMG how they friggen itch! Nor about painted toe nails! Though seeing them as I put my socks on reminds me of you, and your trying to understand!

I am so damn lucky to have you in my life, and this (CD) side of me I can share with you makes me realise it more and more... Ironically It also makes me more aware of my manhood.. I am a man who enjoys wearing nice clothes, womens clothes! The choice of self expression in female clothes is so much greater! Men have blah... or blah... Womens clothes (those I seem to enjoy) are simly moe sensual, but you know I've always been a sensual person..

And babe.. despite the heels and lace, etc, I am and always will be your man! You need me I am so there! woh to anyone that tries to stop me! Should I be in a skirt, well they will have something to not tell their grandkids! (Yes Jimmy a guy dressed as a woman knocked me out cold)

And you will always be more woman than I will ever be or wish to be!! :love:
After all it's in the little things! (the things I failed to appreciate in the past)

Love you always,

Thanks Babe, I am happy that you can be that open with me. Open with me on here and in person! I love you so much and yes I accept the person you are and I will learn to accept it more as time goes by, you will always be my man, somehow it feels like I also have another person in my life also and I dont necessarily think it is a bad thing! I love you and as long as you keep being 100% honest with me I will always be there for you!

Love you xx

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 07:39 AM
You put exactly how I feel in a way that I never would've thought of.

Raychel
06-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Well writen words. I need to tell the same thing to my wife.:daydreaming:

I hope you both enjoy a long happy life together. :hugs:

Iskandra
06-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Thank you Raychel, I know we will! We've been to hell and back! This is almost like fantasy island!
Da plane da plane!!!

Ultimately, she is all I ever need!!

Raychel
06-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Ultimately, she is all I ever need!!

That is the way to think. Worship the ground that she walks on and respect her for thwe wonderful woman that she is. In turn I will bet that she will respect and worship you. And they lived happily ever after.

larry
06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
This brought tears to my eyes on Fathers day. You both sound like pretty darn classy people. Best wishes and have a great day.

TGMarla
06-19-2011, 09:53 AM
I can certainly relate to your post, Iskandra. I pretty much feel the same way. It is a state of mind that is difficult to convey to the women we love, that our crossdressing is really not a threat to them, to the relationship they are in with us, or to the men that they have taken into their lives. I am committed to remaining my wife's husband, and to always being her man, despite the fact that at times I enjoy "being" a woman. I have lots of pretty dresses that I enjoy a great deal, but she is still the very best thing in my life. I want it to always stay that way.

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2011, 10:51 AM
A beauitiful piece has just been written by two loving people! I thank you! Hugs!