PDA

View Full Version : pedicure promdress shopping makeover

LIKETODRESS2
06-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Sorry this is kinda long A few pics on the bottom
Last week I was on vacation and decided ot got get my toes done. When i arrived there was 3 otheres there I got a few looks when i sat done but no one stared wich made me fell more relaxed. The nail tech was great and verry cool about it. WHen it came time for the polish I asked her if she did nail art she said yes and told me a few disings she like to do. I desided on a watermellon design. She was funny about it and said this makes my day i just LOVE THIS DOING THIS ONE. :). I was then headed to the mall when I rembered a dress shop that i had been to before. THey are CD friendly AS I walked in I was looking at formal dresses. One of th SA comeover and said "Our prom dresses are on the other side of the wall if i was interested in something like that. I told her yes and she brought me over to them. As she went to help others she told me if you find someting youn like there is room over there go ahead and try it on. I found a few I like. After trying them on I was walking out and she come over said she was sorry for not asking if i needed help.As there was only 2 working that day. I told here no porblem shen asked me if i found anthing I liked I told her i found one but was unable to lace up the back. SHe again said she was sorry that she would have helped me. SHe grab ther dresses i tried one and aske me wich ones I like I told here the ball gown one. SHe said she had a few more inthis style in back. SHe said she puts them in back now that prom season is over and no use keeping them out as the high school gilrs come in and try them on for now reason and they were more of the hight priced dresses. SHe brought me backand showed me the rack helped me pick out 2 others. ONe was to small and could not even lace it up all the way the second one fit better but she still thought was to small. SHE siad she had one more that might work but at first she thought was to big. SHe told me to put it on and she would lace up the back for me. After lacing up the back and tying it we both agreed it was the best fit. SHe suggested since you really have nothing to fill in the front and not realll support she could add straps at no extra charge. THe only probelm the dress was 495 dollars. BUt she would sell it to me for 350. I told her I would think about it and if i can affored it I would be back. I then went to the mall. IWas at MACYS looking at makup when a sa came up asked me if i need any help.( I had makeup applied before) but Asked the SA how do you know what colors looked good. SHe told me they do a color match. TO my suprise she says is this for you . I Told her yes . SHe said I thought so you still have some eyeshadow on your eyes. SHe told me to come back in 30 min and she could do it. WHen i got back she sat me down and started the makeover. At first i was verry nevis when others would walk by. SHe suggeste the next time she could do it in the back just let her know I was coming. As she was just about done a lady in her 50s or so walked up to the counter. SHe told me she would be rtight back and help her. As she was helping her I llked there way and to my suprise the lady said (I REALLY LIKE YOUR EYES THEY LOOK GREAT) and she smiled at me. I told hre thanks and she sad your welcome honney. WHile she was doing the makeover she ased what else i did that day I told here I had a pedicure done.Being at the mall i put my shoes back on so she could not see me toes. SHe asked ware I told her the place and she said she goes to the same place and in fact said she got her husband to go a coupel times. WHebn she was done she gave me here card and wrote her hours one back and told me to come back again. I would enjoy doing this again
:):battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Nice eyes and love those toes! Sounds like you had a beautiful day out! Hugs!

Diane Smith
06-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Those toes are really cute.

Do take the SAs up on their offers to come back and look at new stock again sometime. I think it's important that we actually buy stuff in the stores we visit so we will be treated as serious customers in the future.

- Diane

LIKETODRESS2
06-20-2011, 12:51 PM
I am for sure going to go back for a pedicure maybe buy that dress and for sure a makeover