PDA

View Full Version : what happened at work today

satin n lace
06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Well my wife put makeup on me for the first time this past weekend. Like eyeliner on the top and bottom then i put some mascara on after we went shopping put on my new outfits,then she said i look hot she know how to make a girl happy.

So i washed it off before bed last night well i thought i got it all off went to work and there's about twelve of us we have a little meeting before we start then someone blures out to you have eye mackup on, i was like in shock no i said your crazy then someone else said somthing too i said its probably dirt i was working on the car. They all knew it but nobody really didn't say anything else. Then somebody else says at the end of the day did you wax your eyebrows i was like no then you plucked them i said ya so whats the big deal there just to bushie don't like it bushie anymore. So i wonder where this is going to lead to a little nervous about it.

Michelle

Eryn
06-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Well my wife put makeup on me for the first time this past weekend. Like eyeliner on the top and bottom then i put some mascara on after we went shopping put on my new outfits,then she said i look hot she know how to make a girl happy.

So i washed it off before bed last night well i thought i got it all off went to work and there's about twelve of us we have a little meeting before we start then someone blures out to you have eye mackup on, i was like in shock no i said your crazy then someone else said somthing too i said its probably dirt i was working on the car. They all knew it but nobody really didn't say anything else. Then somebody else says at the end of the day did you wax your eyebrows i was like no then you plucked them i said ya so whats the big deal there just to bushie don't like it bushie anymore. So i wonder where this is going to lead to a little nervous about it.

Michelle

I've found that there is nothing quite so tenacious as eyeliner! It's not easy to put on and it takes special attention to get off. I always do a super-close examination of both eyes to make sure it's all gone, and I usually have to go after the last little bits of eyeliner with eye makeup remover and a Q-tip. I like the Lancome remover and usually have it on hand as it is usually included in their gift-with-purchase deals

Kaz
06-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I had a similar deal but different a few years ago. I had been made-up, thought I'd got it all off before a band rehearsal, but the drummer pipes up with.."seem to have a bit of a mascara thing going on there"... he is a detail guy! I just looked confused, wet my fingers, wiped, looked at him and said "gone?"... job done, never a word since. Eye-liner can be tricky to remove and you need to inspect it.. many brands stain the eye so it doesn't entirely come off for a few days.

Alice Torn
06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
That could be a bit tough, for a while. You may get jabbed about it for some time. I hope not much. Always double check.

Cynthia Anne
06-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes I been there too! If I had a chance to do it again here's what I would do! Tomorow Have my eye make up on complete! And say YES I'm wearing it! Do you like it! They already know, so you might as well admit it!

Chickhe
06-21-2011, 12:39 AM
I think it might have happened to me once...and it was actually grease from working on the car...I'm too cautious to get makeup off otheriwse. Tomorrow, if it comes up at your meeting, just say 'I checked in the mirror and it did look like I had something on...I think I got all my pirate paint off today though!'

5150 Girl
06-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Ever see the movie "Rock Star"?
Office dude stares at coppier repair man...
Coppier repair: "can help you?"
Office dude: "Are you wearing maskara?"
Coppier repair: "I'm in a band"
Office dude: "Oh..."

Vanessa Storrs
06-21-2011, 01:43 AM
After I'd been out one Halloween I went to work, one of my employees exclaimed, "He's wearing makeup!" I'm sure I was blushing a bright red as I ran to the bathroom to scrub my face. The matter was never brought up again. Even though I was not dressed I think it was my most embarrassing crossdressing moment.

Loni
06-21-2011, 01:55 AM
invest in a bottle of cold cream. and use it to remove eye makeup.

erickka
06-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Ah...the dreaded eyeliner. Baby oil or those makeup remover towelettes do a real fine job of getting rid of it all. Still, you do have to check yourself twice!

Sallee
06-21-2011, 05:54 AM
That has happened to me numerous times al though never at work But My wife as busted me It is to the point now where I just say jeez I thought I got it all this time or It looks good doesn't it

anonymousinmaryland
06-21-2011, 06:58 AM
As for the comments, just go with the flow. Smile a little. Bend the hand/wrist. Blow 'em a kiss. Have a laugh on them.

Claire Cook
06-21-2011, 07:22 AM
Yes I been there too! If I had a chance to do it again here's what I would do! Tomorow Have my eye make up on complete! And say YES I'm wearing it! Do you like it! They already know, so you might as well admit it!

I think that would be my response. My ears are pierced, arms and legs are shaved, so my co-workers may guess anyway,

Annie D
06-21-2011, 07:41 AM
The deed is already done! I'm sure that a couple of them are talking about what they thought they saw behind your back. What is your next move? Have a story or explanation ready for when and if one of your co-workers ask you about it either privately or publicly. My guess is that someone who wants to show their superiority will ask if you got the eye make up off at your next meeting. Be prepared; talk it over with your wife. Good luck!

Tina B.
06-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Scary moment is when your grown son leans over and says I think you have sleep in the corner of your eye, reaches over and removes it, and you know it's not sleep, but mascara.