PDA

View Full Version : Any smart answers you never used

FionaO
06-21-2011, 05:57 PM
So I decided for fathers day to buy myself a Mother of the bride style dress. I went in drab to the store and eventually picked out a really pretty dress. The young girl at the check out joked that it wasn't really my colour and I knew she was kidding as the dress was blue green, which is my colour. I mumbled that I hoped she liked it but what I wanted to say was.
"I'm shopping for my wife as she has a disability"
"what's her disability?"
"MCD"
"MCD! What's that?"
"Married to a Cross Dresser"
Maybe the next time.

Kathi Lake
06-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Well, if a girl ever said that it wasn't my color, then she obviously wasn't the one helping me back in the dressing room. If she said that, I would say, "Well, Britney (or whoever helped you) said that it not only was it my color, but that I looked incredible in it!"

:)

Kathi

Michelle James
06-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Ok, see for me by the time I get to the register I've already asked for a fitting room and if my SO is not with me I've also asked for opinions as to color or fit or? This never comes up any more. I miss the witty comebacks. LOL

docrobbysherry
06-21-2011, 10:21 PM
"Really? What shade of wig do u think would look BETTER with it? I have practically EVERY COLOR at home!"

Karren H
06-21-2011, 11:11 PM
I have a ton of witty responses lined up but always what comes out is "I crossdress".

Cynthia Anne
06-21-2011, 11:21 PM
OH Darn it! But I like it so well!

Tina B.
06-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Cynthia used mine! I don't know why, but I seldom get any comments from SA's, it's like they don't have any doubts, and don't want to embarrass me I guess. Last one that said anything to me was at Kmart, I picked up a pair of jeans, and a one PC swim suit, and all I get is. "nice price on those jeans huh?" So I told him yeah, thats what I like about shopping here. he bagged it and I'm gone, with a smile.
Tina

TGMarla
06-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Dang, Fiona! My wife suffers from the very same disability! Wow...who'da thought it????

Lorileah
06-22-2011, 10:37 AM
"My color consultant old me it was. So how long have you had to work here after you were let go from your last designer job in New York?"