PDA

View Full Version : A Trip Down Memory Lane

windycissy
06-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Today I went back to my alma mater with a friend who graduated from the same school, it was so amazing to stroll down the old familiar paths, only as a woman this time...I used to fantasize about what life would have been like as one of the cute coeds, never thought I'd come back someday in a peasant skirt and jeweled sandals

AllieSF
06-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Now there is a summer outfit for the warm and breezy Bizerkeley weather. I would need to wear my winter snow parka, long underwear and boots to visit my alma mater. Thanks for sharing.

joanna4
06-24-2011, 02:22 AM
what an amazing experience!?!? I would totally do that for my high school reunion

Persephone
06-24-2011, 03:30 AM
Very cool!

Hugs,
Persephone.

noeleena
06-24-2011, 05:33 AM
Hi,

Oh so lovely, looks like your summer then is going well. & a nice showing of you there, lovely,

I have been back to 3 of the 4 schools i attended. & take lots of pic's , so the next stage would be how many have been at school reuions iv been to one 120 turned up, > next year our big one , so hope more can come. & yes i met up with some of the boys from my class the change for them is they met & saw a woman. not a boy. / man. we are all in our 60's

...noeleena...

Cynthia Anne
06-24-2011, 08:00 AM
It's always nice to see such a beautiful picture when someone is so happy and content! Thank you for shareing!

Tina B.
06-24-2011, 08:56 AM
A walk down memory lane can be so much fun, especially when you can create new memories!
Tina

windycissy
06-24-2011, 10:26 AM
the next stage would be how many have been at school reuions

I'm not quite ready for that! Unless you could call yesterday a mini-reunion, since I was with a guy who graduated several years before I did...it was fun comparing notes on professors, peeking into old campus hangouts as a girl this time, just soaking up the atmosphere. I've cropped him out of this picture to protect his reputation :heehee:

StaceyJane
06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
I've been to my old college campus a couple of times en femme. I've evern been to a couple of basketball games.

It's great to go back. I feel like I've come such a long way since then.

Fab Karen
06-24-2011, 05:48 PM
And did you wonder why they let Jr. High school kids into college these days? ( they look so young )