PDA

View Full Version : Wore a bra under my shirt

gennee
10-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Tonight, I wore a bra under my shirt for the first time. I attended a meeting with other crossdressers and transgenderd people. We shared our experiences and our concerns. It took courage for us to share our feelings with strangers, but I'm glad we all did. I'm feeling bolder now that I wore my bra. A couple of people admired me for going out in public with my toenails painted in white nail polish. This week I'm getting a wig and some shoes. It's a possibility that I may attend one of these meetings en femme. I'll see if the time is right. I'm so happy I met some wonderful sisters and look forward to seeing them again.

Gennee:)

Wendy me
10-08-2005, 12:10 PM
good for you small stepes ....

oh btw i moved you here so more people could see this....

Stephanie Kay
10-08-2005, 12:17 PM
A wonderful start! I'm proud of you, honey. Keep going. It feels great!

Love,
Stephanie Kay

Eileen
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Gennee,

I am so happy for you. I can remember my first times. The were frieighting and exciting at the same time. The more confident you get, the more you will want to do.;)

Eileen

Billijo49504
10-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Good for you!! Small steps or big steps, as long as you keep steppin'. I wear them on a daily basis, just wear a baggy shirt.

Rachel Morley
10-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi Genne,

I remember the first time I wore a bra under my shirt in public except I wasn't brave enough to just wear the shirt I had to wear a jacket too. Soon (with the encouragement of my (then girlfriend) now wife) I was able to wear my bra under my shirt with no sweater or jacket on top. Then in no time at all I was wearing lots of feminine underwear under all my guy clothes and even to work.

I say go for it! Wear your bra under your guy clothes all the time, and when you do go to your transgendered meetings femme it up a little by wearing something sweet.

Take care

Natalie x
10-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Well done, Gennee. Every day another step forward. I still get scared when I go out either partially or fully enfemme. I have worn a bra to work a few times, and I wear at least one feminine item at all times. Keep it up, sister.

Katrina
10-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm still too chicken to wear a bra under my guy clothes but I'd love to someday. The farthest I've gone is getting the mail from the mailbox across the parking lot wearing one under my guy clothes. Nobody was around though.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Congrats,you are very brave by doing that.I also want to wear a bra under my regular guy clothes.I cross dress as well,but I am a bit shy as to what would people say to me.

What kind of shirt can I get so it wont notice that I got a bra???:eek: :eek:

pedebra
10-11-2005, 05:45 AM
Congratulations! I would to wear a bra under my shirt. Have only done so a couple of times when I knew that no one would notice.

Debra

jackie66
10-11-2005, 06:07 AM
I have never worn a bra under my male clothes, But I do ALWAYS wear pretty pants, usually french knickers. The main problem with this is that I tend to forget I am wearing them. Medical examinations pose an awkward situation in this way.
When I attend the tranny events, I love to dress totally in 1950's styles. I can see that it is only a matter of time before you join us in our complete and utterly wonderful world of total dressing.

Deana_CD
10-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Good for you Gennee, I remember the first time I wore a bra to work. One of my coworkers was helping me with a project and he put his hand on my back. There was no way he did not feel the strap across my back, but he never said anything. It was actually kinda fun to know that someone else knew one of my secrets!

RachelDenise
10-13-2005, 04:55 AM
Welcome to the underbra club! Now for the inserts!!!!!!!:D

Denise01
10-13-2005, 01:12 PM
The first time I wore a bra under a shirt or sweater, I was self conscious and felt that every one in the restaurant was looking at me. As going to have lunch, I could not very well leave a heavy coat on for half hour or so.

I have now got so used to wearing a bra under a sweater, shirt etc, that it I do not even realize at times I am wearing it, have never had any adverse reaction, and when I do realize i have one on it feels soooo good

Denise