PDA

View Full Version : Going through the drive thru

Patrice_CD
06-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Yesterday I had to run over to Home Depot and pick up a few items for a project in the yard. I was in drab with my normal everyday diamond earrings and had a baseball cap on. Got through with Home Depot and went through the drive up at Chick-fil-a to get some breakfast. I pulled up to the window and the guy behind the counter looked at me and said " that will be $6.99 ma'am". I smiled and handed him $7. My wife has been saying I'm looking more and more fem :daydreaming:

Cynthia Anne
06-26-2011, 08:39 AM
That is music to the ears! I love it when that happens! Hugs!

xcdmargo
06-26-2011, 06:34 PM
I've been through a few drive ups and love it when that happens. it always brings a smile to my face :)

sissystephanie
06-26-2011, 08:34 PM
That actually is quite cool!! I have been thru a lot of drive-ups fully dressed enfemme, but with no wig or makeup! I never get "Ma'amed!!"

Diane Smith
06-26-2011, 11:16 PM
I probably get "ma'amed" at the drive-up windows about 50% of the time when I'm in drab now. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing earrings or anything else femme at all, but I think the tipping point came when I got my (longish) hair bleached to platinum blonde about a year and a half ago.

- Diane

Diane Elizabeth
06-26-2011, 11:46 PM
I've had that happen a few times (not as many as I would like though) while in drab.

girlygirly
06-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I've gotten "ma'amed" from the back a few times. Never tried to pass, so it has a tendency to be a bit awkward, but it was from females every time, so I got a little thrill when it happened.

Annaliese2010
06-27-2011, 09:07 PM
You look totally womanly imo.

Tara D. Rose
06-27-2011, 09:14 PM
I went toi a drive through one time by myseld after dark and got mam'ed at wendy's. Then on an early morning for breakfast after my wife and I had been up all night, we went to hardees and I was driving and I got mama'd

AnnaCalliope
06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Haven't gotten "ma'am-ed" at the drive thru in drab yet. I do cause confusion in the men's room on a regular basis, usually because the sink where I'm brushing my hair is directly opposite the entrance, so the first thing most guys coming in see is long wavy brown hair, a pink t-shirt and flared bottom jeans. I notice the look of confusion on their faces as I peer back at them via the mirror, and tell them that this is indeed the men's room, usually accompanied by a brief giggle.

pedalpusher
06-28-2011, 10:08 AM
It was a cool night so I slipped into my warm satin pajamas and leave my pantyhose on to stay warm. I go into the kitchen to make something to eat. I search and search but I cant find anything that sounds good. Its about 8:30pm and taco bell sounds great. So I find the keys to the clunker and debate changing cloths. It will just be a short trip I should be fine.

I tip toe out to the car in my pjs and pantyhose, like I said its a little chilly and I should of known the old clunker would be a little hard to get started. But after almost 30 min of struggling to start my car I was not to happy. It finnaly starts and I sputter, stall, flood my way to taco bell. I tell the young girl what I want then she says please pull foward. Thats when my clunker dies on me. I am desperately pumping the gas with my bare stocking toes trying anything to get it started again, bouncing frantically in the seat. I just know I have it flooded but I keep wraping my toes around the gas pedal and pumping like mad trying to start my car. The young girl says again "ma'am" please pull foward and Im almost crying and say "Im trying give me a minute". I twist the key again and and hold my toes to the floor and pray "please please unflood for me please please dont die on me". Now Im frantic, Im all alone wearing only my pajamas and pantyhose and now my car is flooded and dieing on me, with no other clothes to change into. The girl says again please pull foward ma'am and now Im crying and say "Im trying but my car died on me and I must of flooded it cause it wont start for me" ! She then sends her manager out to help. So this other young girl who is the manager comes out with my food and helps me push my clunker out of the drive thru line over to a spot in the corner.

Im sitting there in the corner eating my tacos and trying to compose myself. Ok what do I do, I think what should I do. I bet its that chocke thingy, so I get out and walk around to the hood in my pantyhose covered feet, open the hood and fiddle with the choke. I tip toe back to the door and give it a try, I put my foot on the gas and pump it not letting up while my left foot was out of the car still on the dirty ground. I turn the key and stuggle for a good hour till It starts. I make a quick get away from my embarising situation. I drove straight home prying it wouldnt die on me anywere.

Karren H
06-28-2011, 10:39 AM
It had to be the glow from your new corset, Patrice!! They make you more fem no mater how your dressed! Lol.

SuzanneBender
06-28-2011, 11:00 AM
That is music to the ears! I love it when that happens! Hugs!

Eureka Cynthia you have hit upon the way I am going to become a Gazillionaire. I am going to write a song that is bound to be a TG hit! I am going to call it Mam. All it will be is me singing Mam, Mam, Mam to a highly catchy beat. I will cut you in on the royalties.

Patrice good for you. I have to admit I have never been Mam'd when en drab and no real hope of it either since I am bald. Well maybe their is hope if I get to be a Gazillionaire. I could buy a fashion magazine. If I owned a magazine I could set trends and if I could set the trend of women shaving their heads their could be the every so slight chance that I could be Mam'd driving through somewhere. Give a girl hope. Please buy my forthcoming single called Mam, Mam, Mam soon to be out on a famous record label.:heehee:

Maria 60
06-29-2011, 01:34 AM
I was driving home at night and stopped for a coffee, i was wearing a short black dress black pantyhose but no wig or make up, when i placed the order it was dark so i didn't cover up but when i got to the window there was a bright light and it shined in the car almost like it was daytime. When i looked down all i seen was the shine of the pantyhose and the dress rode up a little and i didn't notice how high it really was. When i looked up the guy at the window put out his hand for the money and his eye's went straight on my legs i guess the angle he was at he could not see my face but had a good view of my body. I gave him the money and i seen my coffee next to the window but he didn't give me the coffee he walked away, a few seconds later he came back and handing me the coffee very slow and his eyes where only on my legs and i think he was trying to get at a angle to get a look up my dress, he was very slow with every move. He started pulling back and said thank you maam and when he was back in the window i seen that another worker was looking over hie shoulder and also looking straight at my legs, I guess he went to call the other guy. I was so nerves, more then once i thought about driving away without my coffee, i had to wash all the cloths for how much i sweat.