PDA

View Full Version : shopping and/or humiliation

mchelle
08-28-2004, 05:17 AM
does anyone else like salespeople to know that you are buying girl things for yourself? or that you are wearing female clothing underneath?
for some reason i like to wear bras and panties and get a rush pretending someone may know....sometimes shopping i have imagined the cashier seeing that i have a bra on by leaving the buttons undone on my shirt...not really noticable but alittle if i bend a certain way.
i have also twice now gone to a Fredericks w a note for the salesgirl, pretending a mistress sent me to shop, and saying that i was a sissy wearing panties and bra and buying more for myself. both times the salesgirl helped me find some things, once measureing me for bra size and the other time even let me try on the items...but that time 1 of the salesgirls was laughing outside the dressing room as she asked if things were ok....
do u think i should use a note next time like from a mistress, or try 1 like from a gf telling them to embarass me as i shop, or just shop letting them know its for me.
i dont know why i get a thrill from it...sometimes im confused why i like dressing in lingerie. i couldnt ever really pass if i tried it for real....

clarissa3d
08-28-2004, 05:31 AM
Hi mchelle, once in a while I would dress mixed and watch reactions of people. But I analize the reaction (weired) not so much for the thrill but to see what kind of people are around me. Open minded, closed minded, Dense matter minded..

To say what is a better way to handle getting garments, well you have to find your comfort zone. Do you want the sales girl to be helpful or get the accasional laughing hienna.

Just be carful
Huggs

wilma
08-28-2004, 06:27 AM
sounds like you have fun with the whole shopping thing. I think it is ok to make them laugh once in a while. The ones that dont laugh you can have fun with. good luck shopping.

Marda
08-28-2004, 08:40 AM
~
There's a job opening in Dayton Ohio for an Exhibitionist !
~
/ Marda

Tristen Cox
08-28-2004, 10:58 AM
I buy my own stuff in stores but don't try on clothes. They give me a double take but I don't offer any explanation(and they don't ask) and act like it's 'something I do all the time'.
One time I was asked if I wanted to try on the woman's boots I was buying, I chickened out and said no. Usually salesgirls are very helpful.
Be casual:)

Amelie
08-28-2004, 11:15 AM
I don't know but you girls have guts. I couldn't go into a store and try on bras. I went to stores like K-mart and bought cheap bras until I found out what my size was, by experimenting. If the first ones were wrong then I didn't lose much money.

And to go into the store with a note from your mistress, saying you are a sissy, now that takes real guts, how do you do that?

If the girls here can shop this way, then there should be few of us in the closet. To shop like that is a lot harder to do than going out in drag.

Mchelle, you got guts, I couldn't do that.

Love Amelie

Janice Ann
08-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Be it makeup or a new skirt, I want a pleasant experiance shopping, It is a feel good time for me. I try for for the androgynous look when shopping and
relish all the help I can get, They will know it is for me, Also it is nice to have
the sales ladies support and advice. The guard at the dressing room door,so
I get the correct size, and walk away not feeling humiliated.
Its a tuff world out there, Why push it ? Janice Ann :)

Nicole Satin
08-28-2004, 12:27 PM
I love wandering around Lingerie and Shoe Stores searching for the sexiest attire.
There is nothing like the rush I get when I pay for them especially if the cashier is a sexy woman.
My best and sexiest buys are a pair of Pink 5" Heel Sandals and a Red Satin Set including Bra, Panties and a Suspender Belt. Not forgetting the Red Fishnet Stockings to go with it.

NewShy21NJmtf
09-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Girls at Victoria's Secret are really helpful, and usually are even surprised why I'm nervous. I've been measured there and tried stuff on. I don't think I could do the note thing, that's even more brave than me, but I'm very impressed with you.

Stephanie

ladonna bronson
02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
On one occasion I went to a Victoria's Secret shop in San Francisco and tried on several new bras. The salesgirl was very helpful, and gave me a set of silicon forms to help with my fitting. She was not the least bothered by the fact that I was dressed as a man. I was so thankful I bought two size 38B push up lace numbers.

Wendy me
02-07-2005, 03:08 PM
in have a slight intrest in shopping i just go poke around and find what i want when the sales girl asks is it for you ????????jokeing around i say yes it is......and smile
if your going to cd you have to be able to shop..........

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I honestly don't think I have the courage to shop like that in drab and let people know it's for me. I shop enfemme and never have any trouble. Although I'm read sometimes that doesn't seem to bother me. Go figure.

ChristineRenee
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm not overt about it, but if a salesgirl did ever ask if it was for me, and I haven't had one ask yet, I probably would admit it. I'm finding it a lot easier as I get older. I still don't have the guts to try on shoes in the store out in the open, but I frequently purchase bras, panties, pantyhose, and outerwear without giving it much thought. I take the same philosophy with that as I would scoring a touchdown in football...act like you've been there before. Having a sense of humor helps too, and if I ever get one I'm sure that it will make the experience just that much easier to endure!:D

Love,
Chrissie:)

Rachel Ann
02-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I find that in places like Target and Wal-Mart, the clerks are so tired and so busy that they just scan things without paying attention to what they are. I have had GG shoppers give me really bad looks when looking at bras and such, so I go at times when things are pretty slow.

I suppose I'm spoiled living where I do. Around here, most people will at least pretend they don't notice anything. :D

Vallari
02-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I really admire anyone that can go into a store with a note like that. The same also for those who try on things like bras and such. I don't really CD while shopping unless you consider femme earrings, which are'nt really that noticeable unless you looked hard enough.

...I have had GG shoppers give me really bad looks when looking at bras and such, so I go at times when things are pretty slow.

I suppose I'm spoiled living where I do. Around here, most people will at least pretend they don't notice anything. :D
Just tell them: "Hey, I need support too!" :D :p

Holly
02-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Mchelle,

I'll say this, girlfriend, you've got guts! When I shop, I don't make an announcement about who the things I'm purchasing are for. No on has ever asked if they are for me, and quite frankly I don't have the slightest interest in what they think. My goal is to have a pleasent experience while shopping and, when needed, get assistance. In other words, I'd like to be treated like any other shopper.