PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Forum

larry
06-26-2011, 09:41 AM
I just noticed 280+ are looking at the forum right now. Wow what a popular place this is. We are surrounded by crossdressers. Isn't that wonderful ? hehehe

Cynthia Anne
06-26-2011, 10:39 AM
I agree! It's also the cleanest place on the net! How sweet!

Intertwined
06-26-2011, 10:41 AM
I agree! It's also the cleanest place on the net! How sweet!

Of Course its the cleanest, look at all the maids we have... LOL, sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Karren H
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah.. But truthfully I'd rather be surrounded by women!! I'm trying to emulate them... Vs emulating guys trying to emulate women! Lol.

DonniDarkness
06-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Hahaha intertwined....you stole my joke!

But your right we do have alot of maids......i was wondering why some days the forum background looked as though it had been bleached.....

Good Morning,
-Donni-

Lol karren we arent that bad are we? Alot of skillsets floating around among us crossdressers....gotta be useful for something....like small block chevy rebuilding while pimping some strappy heels?

Marcia Polari
06-26-2011, 10:51 AM
All I know is I love this forum and I love you all!
You make me feel fulfilled as the woman I can possibly be.

april_lynn
06-27-2011, 04:09 AM
For me this forum helps me to feel comfortable with who I am and find ways to express it in ways that bring happiness and clarity to my life. This forum would be nothing though without the core group of girls that contribute daily. I hope that one day I can be more active in posting and give back more to others as you all have given ti me.

April

Engendered
06-27-2011, 05:50 AM
We are surrounded by crossdressers.

:eek:
I feel slightly creeped out by that line. I think that's something I need to work on. :)

BLUE ORCHID
06-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Hi Larry, It's just you and me plus a few thousand friends.

Orchid

larry
06-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Whew,for a minute there I thought we were alone ! hehe
Hi Larry, It's just you and me plus a few thousand friends.

Orchid