PDA

View Full Version : A weekend of firsts

april_lynn
06-26-2011, 04:49 PM
I have had an amazing weekend of firsts for me, which admittedly are baby steps, but I am dying to share (and get support). My wife has been supportive but it still "weirds her out". So although I don't usually post a lot on here all of you tend to be my support group if you will. Well, my wife and I went on a mini vacation w/o our kids, which going out completely dressed was already taken off of the table. However, it started with her offering for us to share deoderant to cut down on packing. Next, when painting her toes she asked if I was going to paint mine. So I have been flashing satin pink nails all weekend! Then, the first night I wore a sexy satin thong that she actually said was pretty. Then I got to sit out on our patio in a short skirt and tank and feel the wind up my skirt for the first time! Today, I got out on our patio for a bit in a bikini and read Cosmo! While in reality I would be sporting a one piece or tankini if out in public (hopefully one day) it just felt incredible to be out in such a skimpy swim suit! Thanks for letting me share my excitement as I venture further into girldom!

Hugs,
April

Danni Renee
06-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Baby steps are still steps! I am happy for you and hope more follows!

xcdmargo
06-26-2011, 06:17 PM
That's terrific and it sounds wonderful

sissystephanie
06-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Sounds like you really had fun!! Your wife is definitely a "keeper" and I hope you rewarded her appropiately!!

docrobbysherry
06-26-2011, 08:45 PM
I think that's WONDERFUL for u, April!

And, a it's great reminder for ME, why I shouldn't get married again!