PDA

View Full Version : An amazing weekend is coming to a close

Jess Marie
06-26-2011, 07:45 PM
My parents have been out of town for the last few days on a camping trip with my sisters. I volunteered to stay home with the dogs, a.k.a. my excuse to be Jess for the weekend. I am so excited I just had to tell you all about it.

Friday- my parents left at around 3pm. I decided it was safe to change at around 4. So I got all Jess' clothes out and had a look. I decided to go basic for the night and with just some black shorts with a pink stripe down both sides, with a 'save the boobies' pink shirt (for breast cancer). I put on a wig, womens socks (thank you SO and friend I am out to), some make up, and enjoyed my evening. I was in drab, so I was pretty sloppy and not really caring.

Saturday- I woke up and a dress that is almost denim like in color, make up, and wig. I spent the day enjoying myself and even sat in the back yard reading the latest installment of the Harry Potter series. Then I watched movies at night.

Sunday- I woke up feeling energized. I showered, went to graduation (I did not graduate but the girl I am out to did and some other friends as I graduated the year before). I got home at around 3 and quickly Jess came around. I decided my room was messy and started cleaning. Then I took some laundry downstairs and did laundry. As I was taking towels into the kitchen, I realized that there were dishes to be done. I got the dishes done and sat down for a minute. I am now caught up with the whole weekend! It was thrilling to sleep as Jess, lounge around as Jess, read OUTSIDE as Jess, and be woman of the house. I am about to watch a movie and call it a night.

Tomorrow- My last day alone! I have my outfit picked out. I have a white skirt with a blue and black floral design. Then I have a black blouse on the way and should be here by 10 am, which I am planning on wearing. Then, after I get my make up done, I may or may not go out for the first time. I am going to talk to my friend and see what she thinks, since I need to borrow a purse from here. I am really excited!

So in conclusion, I want to go full time! I am envious of all you women who are living the dream, and caution those who are like me, part time, not to stay home and be full time because it has overwhelmed me with pink fog, which is not a problem to me ;)

joanna4
06-27-2011, 02:22 AM
lol you should have went to the grad en drab. I hope that you will have a blast tomorrow;)

Danni Renee
06-27-2011, 04:17 AM
What a great weekend. It sounds like you not only got to dress but that you made some self discoveries too.

Maria in heels
06-27-2011, 05:05 AM
Jess...sounds like you had the PERFECT weekend! Glad to hear that you were able to be yourself, and the revelations that you are experiencing....but there is one important thing that you forgot..where are the weekend pictures?

jillcutie
06-27-2011, 05:16 AM
sounds like an amazing weekend, I hope you have more fun today :)

Jess Marie
06-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Maria... they are on my computer and I am doing some editing on them. not much, downsizing the files, playing with editing tools, and etc. they will be up wednesday hopefully

Sheila11
06-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Sounds like you might have opened Pandora's box. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!