PDA

View Full Version : I am absolutely beaming right now.

Sophora
06-27-2011, 03:10 AM
I have had a crappy week. There is no way around it. I started looking for an apartment and then on Thursday, My car overheated and had to get a part replaced only to find out that I have leak some where in the coolant line.

On top of this, I have to deal with a new manager who is one of the worst managers I have ever seen. He makes the manager I mentioned before look like a girl scout(although since coming out at work she has been a lot nicer to me...to the point of even discussing make-up).

So yeah to say I haven't had the best week is an understatement. Why then am I beaming now?

I stopped at Wal-mart to get a hair brush. on my way out I decided to look at clothes. There was another lady there. I found some work pants that were on clearance(like I am passing up 5 dollars on a pair of work pants). I decide to try them on and make sure they fit. The Wal-mart employee let me in the women's fitting room. that wasn't why I am happy now. As I was leaving the fitting room, the other lady was wanting to get use the fitting room. I overheard her talking to the employee. "I know there was another Lady, there she is." :eek:

I was wearing my new purple top with my work pants(with a purse over my shoulder) as I had just gotten off of work. And as I did just get off of work, my make-up was crap. To be called a lady and have someone called me a "she" made me so happy that I wanted to hug her. I got in my car(which I still need to find out where that leak is) and I was crying tears of joy all the home. That is the most awesome feeling in the world and that just turned my week around for me. :):):):)

I am dreading work less now tomorrow.

Jorja
06-27-2011, 05:34 AM
I am happy for you Sophora. You will find it is the little things like this that make all the difference. Get your grin out and ready to wear. More wonderful comments will be on their way soon.

Laurie Ann
06-27-2011, 08:04 AM
What a great way to end the week I smiled as I read your post

Sophora
06-27-2011, 01:34 PM
oh my! oh my! Talk about getting off to a great start this week. I get to look at a room on Thursday in a ideal situation. It is close to work, and I will be rooming with a female who does not care that I am TG. On top of that I got a call for another room in a less than ideal situation(farther away from work and rooming with a male). I thought I would share.

If I get this room near my work, I will start being able to see a therapist in August or September. Things are looking a lot brighter for me. :) I knew the Goddess would help me.

Jorja
06-27-2011, 02:22 PM
All good things come to "she" who waits!

Melody Moore
06-27-2011, 04:40 PM
oh my! oh my! Talk about getting off to a great start this week. I get to look at a room on Thursday in a ideal situation. It is close to work, and I will be rooming with a female who does not care that I am TG. On top of that I got a call for another room in a less than ideal situation(farther away from work and rooming with a male). I thought I would share.

If I get this room near my work, I will start being able to see a therapist in August or September. Things are looking a lot brighter for me. :) I knew the Goddess would help me.
LOL this is great news Sophora.

See, this proves that not everything that happens is always bad. There is usually a reason for dramatic changes
in your life, its part of destiny. It is usually only 'bad' if you make it that way. But if you embrace these types of
opportunities & go with them rather than trying to resist them you will get to where you want to go a lot quicker
& easier than you ever realised was possible.

I see so many trans-girls suffering so needlessly because of how they are choosing to deal with their problems.
If you take a more positive approach then you will be more likely to find positive outcomes, but if you take a
negative approach then you know what to expect "negative outcomes, duh!" So it is good to see you are still
maintaining a focus on your goals & looking at things from the most positive & practical viewpoint you can in a
time where you are trying to deal with so much. This can only have better outcomes in the end. So well done!