PDA

View Full Version : Ye've got tits!

Genivieve
06-27-2011, 03:53 AM
I've always had a funny shaped body for a boy. I stopped taking my shirt off at the beach by age 9 when homeless man poked me with a stick and said "oooooh you fat"

The thing is even when I get extremely thin I still have jutting hip bones and male breasts. When I was 22, I starved myself and worked out a lot. At 5'9'' my weight dropped to about 130 lbs yet I still had a hips and small breasts.

It became embarrassingly clear one day when a new guy was hired at work. He was so funny and had a thick Irish accent. I was wearing a green sweater with a white collared shirt. Upon introducing myself, he exclaimed, "my gosh ye've got tits!" I was mortified!!

So, today while I was shopping I passed the juniors section at a store. I always wore adult padded bras just for cosmetic purposes. I was so curious to see if a smaller preteen/teen bra would be a real fit. I picked u pa 32 a, got a cute smile from the sales girl, then tried it on at home. It was a real fit! Even too small.

In a stupid way I finally understood what bras do and how they feel. I kept in on for an hour caching a glimpse or a touch here and there. I felt so proud..

then soo sad. What a joke.

I'm a dude who was raised with physical and emotional gender confusion. I wanted to be a girl since age 5..my mom wanted me to be a girl even dressed me like one until I got too old. Then she punished me for very behavior she created. Shame insults, rage, beatings....

Now I have girl hips legs "tits" and feelings ..but a mannish face shoulders, hair, and hands.

I'm teetering Which way to move...

Danni Renee
06-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Go with your heart. If you wanted to be a girl since 5 and you have a body to do it then why fight it. Yes, you could work out and bulk up and become more manly if you wanted to but is that really what your heart wants? Is that really who you are? Only you can answer those questions but I wish you luck whatever you choose.

linda allen
06-27-2011, 07:27 AM
It became embarrassingly clear one day when a new guy was hired at work. He was so funny and had a thick Irish accent. I was wearing a green sweater with a white collared shirt. Upon introducing myself, he exclaimed, "my gosh ye've got tits!" I was mortified!!...

That statement would have gotten him fired from many jobs.

deebra
06-27-2011, 07:47 AM
You've had a bad time all your life with having genetically gifted female attributes, at age 34 and young enough for female hormones to work, it's kinda a nobrainer, transition to female. Your avatar shows you to be a very attravtive female, the hormones will enhance this. Try female for a year or so and I'll betcha you'll be much happier than in your previous male life and probially won't go back. Add a little cocmetic surgery if you think makeup doesn't make your face as feminine as you want it. Down the road if you become unhappy you can allways go back to male. The majority on this forum would trade places with you in a NewYork minute.

Annie D
06-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Move in the direction that makes you feel most natural. Do it before you make a commitment to family or SO; don't worry about what others think about the gender you choose to become and the gender you choose to love. I know that you have heard this many times before, but if I knew then what I know now...........don't be one of us who say that phrase over and over again with replies to the various threads. Be true to yourself.

flatlander_48
06-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Now I have girl hips legs "tits" and feelings ..but a mannish face shoulders, hair, and hands.

I'm teetering Which way to move...

Over the last several years, I have spent a lot of time in Taiwan. When the US is on DST, Taiwan is 12 hours ahead. This is cause for a serious case of jet lag. Often when people ask how I'm doing at that time, I will respond that "...the body is here; the rest will be along soon.".

In your case, it sounds like much of the mechanics are in place but you're trying to figure out the rest. I offer no advice about transitioning, but at the least, it appears that you are somewhere in the middle. In other words, not necessarily This or That but a combination. Perhaps the next question would be who are you attracted to in physical terms and in emotional terms?

giuseppina
06-27-2011, 12:12 PM

It became embarrassingly clear one day when a new guy was hired at work. He was so funny and had a thick Irish accent. I was wearing a green sweater with a white collared shirt. Upon introducing myself, he exclaimed, "my gosh ye've got tits!" I was mortified!!

I would have passed this info on to the powers that be and let the chips fall where they may. There's no excuse for this sort of thing. New employees can be fired for any reason without recourse where I live.