PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers that are into Men

TGLuver
06-27-2011, 07:32 AM
How many of you on this site are interested in Men?

Starr
06-27-2011, 08:20 AM
I consider myself more then just a crossdresser and yes I am very interested in Men.

Farrah
06-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Only when dressed. However, I don't want to go all the way. I would maybe like to go out on a date, thats all thought; nothing more.

suzy1
06-27-2011, 08:38 AM
As a man I am interested in women. But when I am Suzy, I am still interested in women.
Does that make me a C.D. lesbian?

SUZY

PrettyFlowingGown
06-27-2011, 08:42 AM
As a woman, I am interested in some men, but i'm fussy. I like clean, shaven and well mannered gentlemen who respect me and take me as i am.

Jordan
06-27-2011, 08:44 AM
When I dress I cant say im into men as much as another crossdresser does that make sense

the_me
06-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Bi no matter which way you look at it.

Dawn cd
06-27-2011, 09:15 AM
To ask the question another way, does dressing up make men more alluring to you? Do you want them to treat you like a woman in more intimate ways than when you are en drab?

Farrah
06-27-2011, 09:18 AM
To ask the question another way, does dressing up make men more alluring to you? Do you want them to treat you like a woman in more intimate ways than when you are en drab?

Yes,thats exactly what I was thinking!!:)

Karren H
06-27-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! :)!

joannemarie barker
06-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm into men however I'm dressed but I guess I get the urge for male company more when I'm dressed :)

Barbra P
06-27-2011, 10:58 AM
I’m with Suzy, I’m definitely a lesbian when I’m enfemme, but I also agree with Karren in that I’m only interested romantically or sexually with my Wife. To clarify a bit more, I tend to look at women to see how they present themselves, their dress, their makeup, their mannerisms, and I enjoy talking with women – girl-talk when I’m enfemme – makeup, dress, shoes, nail polish, hair styles, etc. When I’m enfemme I like to be treated like a woman by men, I like respect, if I’ve had a few drinks and I decide I want a cigarette I would like a man to offer a light, but I’m not romantically or sexually attracted. When I’m dressed enfemme I prefer to spend my time with the girls, being one-of-the-girls, and not with the boys, I don’t need some guy coming on to me, not that that has ever occurred – or is likely to occur..

naye
06-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi, here is another lesbian CD.

xcdmargo
06-27-2011, 11:04 AM
When I'm dressed I can be into the right kind of guy as well as the right kind of Girl
When I'm not dressed I'm strictly into women

reneecd13
06-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Well at first I always wondeedr what it would be like to be with a man. Never had the right feeling. Then one time it happened found myself attarcted to one. It was real nice to be treaated like a women. He would come to my door to get me, he woukd open and close the door for me.Hlold me hand or put his arms around me. It felt real nice, it even got to the point that we became intimate with each other. We dated for a few months and it was great.

AimeeCD
06-27-2011, 11:14 AM
When dressed I am totally into men. I want to feel like a woman in every respect:)

Marie-Elise
06-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi, here is another lesbian CD.

Ditto. I am only into women whether I am drag or drab. Oh, and only my wife, as someone else said.

billie earls
06-27-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm in love with women but when dressed I have the desire to be with men or with another crossdresser. But this is not the reason I dress, I dress to please me and only me.

Princess Chantal
06-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Wow, quite a few affirmative responses of only when dressed. So the question of "are you gay?" is quite legitimate and should be respected when coming out to someone. Why shouldn't wives and significant others worry about their partner's sexual curiousities or tendencies during the crossdressing session?

sissystephanie
06-27-2011, 11:22 AM
If my wife were still alive my answer would be the same as Karren's. I am a man, and no matter what clothes I have on that changes nothing!! My interest is only in women!!

giuseppina
06-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Another vote for "not interested in men". Genetic ladies attract me when it is reciprocated.

dee-liscious
06-27-2011, 12:01 PM
When dressed I am totally into men. I want to feel like a woman in every respect:)
me too...thats exactly how i feel x

SuzanneBender
06-27-2011, 12:08 PM
There is only one person for me in my life and that is my wife. Love is love no matter the clothes.

Kate Simmons
06-27-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm curious as to why you ask, being a newcomer here. Are you into TG women?:)

sallyissuper
06-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Only women, especially my wife!

Robyn2006
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
My career choice prohibits me from transitioning, which I would do in a heartbeat, so I really more consider myself transgendered than a crossdresser. But life is what it is and I've come to love my private little life of glamour. And within these wondrous times to be myself, the thoughts of being with a man run wild. To be treated as a woman, to have the car door opened for me, to fully embrace in a passionate kiss. So yes, absolutely, when I'm in femme mode I'm totally into men. But, in my male life… it's women and could never imagine myself with a man or in a gay relationship. I'm quite schizophrenically heterosexual! Though of my two lives, as it were, I'd choose being a woman any second of any day. :battingeyelashes:

JulieK1980
06-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm Bi, so yes I'm into men as well as women.

Natalie D
06-27-2011, 02:43 PM
I fall into the lesbian group. However I'm a closet CD but if I ever did think I could pull it of and venture outside I'd love to flirt with men. Not sure why, just to experience what its like on the other side and being chatted up I suppose :)

anda_mouse
06-27-2011, 02:44 PM
i am only interested in men when i am dressed. but i am always interested in women regardless.

clairebostock
06-27-2011, 02:46 PM
i'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! :)!

i am totaly with karren on this one

SometimesDiana
06-27-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm attracted to select men, only while I'm dressed. I'm attracted exclusively to women at all other times. It's interesting to point out a difference in focus. With women, my focus is entirely on them... "they" look sexy and I want to touch "them". With men, the focus is mostly on myself. "I" look sexy and they want to touch "me." When I go out dancing, it's exciting to have cute men dance and flirt with me. If they didn't, I'd probably feel somewhat rejected! To a large extend, I suppose my attraction to men, while dressed, is about trying to feel sexy, desired and feminine.

What label should be slapped on my sexuality? On the one hand, "straight" would neglect the fact that I'm sometimes attracted to men. On the other hand, "bi" implies that I'm always and equally attracted to men, which is not the case. I don't think they had crossdressers in mind when they forged those terms. Perhaps "mostly straight" describes me best, but I'm not too concerned with the titles. I'm happy with who I am and who I'm attracted to.

kimdl93
06-27-2011, 02:54 PM
I'm in a monogamous relationship (with my wife) so I am not in the market. That being said, I had some bi experiences in the past, so I still categorize myself as bisexual.

Paulacder
06-27-2011, 02:55 PM
When dressed, Men. What else can I say...

PrettyFlowingGown
06-27-2011, 04:36 PM
its strange, but overtime, my attraction to men has grown alot stronger. i say i like men when i'm a woman, but i'm attracted to some while i'm a man too, but to be intimate with them, i would have to be dressed as a woman. i've been with men before as a woman and its been wonderful. really beautiful, and with other cd's too, but what I love most is dressing in pretty lingerie, dresses or gowns.

Laura-uk
06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
I rate myself as bi-curious ;)

joanna4
06-27-2011, 05:48 PM
When I crossdress, I'm into men, women, and other t-girls. I have a strong attraction towards other t-girls even in boy mode. Sorry for using the term t-girls, I just wanted to describe intimate cd'ers.

Dawn cd
06-27-2011, 06:14 PM
It would be interesting to see what a psychologist would make of these responses. My, admittedly unscientific, conclusions are: (1) a certain number of us are attracted to men, being either gay or bisexual, but that doesn’t mean crossdressing equals being gay, since a certain percentage of the population is gay anyway; it’s natural that some of these are also drawn to crossdressing and doesn’t necessarily indicate a causal connection between dressing and homosexuality. (2) The number of responders who are adamantly hetero (and committed to their SOs) is impressive, considering our lifestyle/hobby. (3) But still there are some of us who connect dressing with attraction to men (and I include myself here). This is harder to figure out and needs further study. Do cd’s enjoy men’s attention because it reinforces our sense of being a woman, or does dressing really change the sexual energy in some persons?

To be continued.

Barbara Dugan
06-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I am only into men, dressed or not:o

Samantha B L
06-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I couldn't really say if I'm gay or not because I don't do it with anybody I haven't known for years. I had an SO for years. I knew her since a 1969 summer school math class at my Junior High. She died in 2005. In a platonic sense I am very fascinated with women and I am not certain I could ever have a deep,romantic relationship with a guy. And I am very fascinated with the hairstyles,clothes,makeup of women. I've been with guys several times. Since before puberty there were 10 or 15 guys on TV and in movies I've fantisized about up to the present time.

Fab Karen
06-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Being pansexual ( a person's gender/gender-identity isn't an issue ), it applies.

Natalie D
06-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Do cd’s enjoy men’s attention because it reinforces our sense of being a woman, or does dressing really change the sexual energy in some persons?

Now thats a very good question! Again I'm still in my closet but anyway here's my take on it. Dressed as a woman I'd like the attention and the flirting. Having someone show an interest in you whatever your sexuality is nice and even if not always welcome it's a confidence booster. As a woman out about in say a bar or a club I'd want the opposite sex (men) to show at least a little interest in me. That would make me feel more feminine and like a real woman and even perhaps get me thinking about it. But ultimately I really don't think it would change my sexual preference, for me getting down and dirty with another man is just a big no no.

Debglam
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
As a man I am interested in women. But when I am Suzy, I am still interested in women.
Does that make me a C.D. lesbian? SUZY

I think I am in the same boat, but. . .

I'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! :)!

Me too, BUT if Sophia Vergara decided that she dug Debby, I might have to look into polygamy ala "Sister Wives!" :heehee:

PretzelGirl
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Ewww.... Snips and snails and puppy dog tails. :yucky:

jaqueline1
06-27-2011, 09:05 PM
When I crossdress, I'm into men, women, and other t-girls. I have a strong attraction towards other t-girls even in boy mode. Sorry for using the term t-girls, I just wanted to describe intimate cd'ers.

im like joanna i love t- girls but im also into men and women

Annaliese2010
06-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Nada. I could never be with a man, a gay a bi-guy or a cd who is a man in womens clothes. I could only be with a woman or a true M2F TG (pre post or non-op) which I define as a woman in a male body i.e. an M2F individual who is authentically self identified as a woman as am I. I consider myself to be an M2F lesbian and definitely not gay or bi.

Kristy_K
06-27-2011, 10:03 PM
It is women only for me. But I did try it with a man many years ago and it didn't do much for me at all.

Cynthia Anne
06-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Men! You can't live with them! And you can't just shoot'em!

Sheila11
06-27-2011, 10:13 PM
Never interested in men. They are all hairy and smelly. always fascinated by the female form.

NathalieX66
06-27-2011, 10:16 PM
I've gone to a number of TG events. The number of gay & bi TG's are a dime a dozen. Yep, they exists. ....plenty of straight CDers/ TGs, like moi .

We like expressing or feminine side, it doesn't matter which gender we are attracted to. I'm not going to get into statistical numbers of transgender who is straight/bi/gay.

Guys... buy me all the drinks you want, I love the attention as much as the next girl :)......Look, but don't touch.....doesn't mean I want to go home with you. My mind is still focused on girls, not guys....sorry to dissapoint.

Chrissy.Sexton
06-27-2011, 10:18 PM
I find that I become bi-curious when I dress. Coincidentally, that curiosity was satisfied for the first time earlier today and it was interesting - but I still like GG's best!

Chrissy

Carie Davis
06-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Men when dressed. I've been with many and done everything a women would do with a man and I loved every minute of it. I just like being treated like a women.

Beth Wilde
06-28-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm a gay man so it's guys every time, no matter how I'm dressed. I do like other TV/CDs though.....

gender_blender
06-28-2011, 06:30 AM
Not me. Just hot biological girls for me thanks!

Mistybtm
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
:battingeyelashes:I am very much so when I am dressed and have had a few dates and loved every minute of them.:o

cindybabe
06-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Only interested in girls, when dressed or not, suppose that puts me in the cd lesbian group

Julogden
06-28-2011, 09:35 AM
I find it interesting that the vast majority of people responding to the OP are CD's who find it necessary to proclaim their straightness even though the question wasn't directed at them. ;)

Carol

Farrah
06-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Perhaps "mostly straight" describes me best, but I'm not too concerned with the titles. I'm happy with who I am and who I'm attracted to.[/QUOTE]

THis describes me as well. Im not with all the labels. I would just like to experience the other side, briefly. I do not want to be intimate with a guy at all, no matter what i'm wearing.

joannemarie barker
06-28-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure I understand the answer -men when dressed.when the fun really begins the clothes are a heap on the floor :)

valerie_vanesse
06-28-2011, 10:22 AM
I am very much into men while dressed. I have had the pleasure of experiencing the feminine role in sexual situations with men. Not very many, I am picky and VERY careful. But I know I am Bi-sexual.

LaurenRenee
06-28-2011, 12:39 PM
When drab, I am only interested in women. So I would say in drab I am a Str8 guy.
But...
When dressed I am very interested in men and also I have an interest in women but in a woman to woman sense. So I guess, as Lauren I am a Str8 / bi-curious woman.

Does it make sense? No, but it is me!
Lauren

Michelle8
06-28-2011, 12:58 PM
I would love to have a man interested in me.But only when dressed.

Princess Chantal
06-28-2011, 01:06 PM
I find it interesting that the vast majority of people responding to the OP are CD's who find it necessary to proclaim their straightness even though the question wasn't directed at them. ;)

Carol

;) bang on the buck!!!!

Anyhoo, I am pansexual and so is my partner who is also a crossdresser. I wouldn't quite say that I'm into men or women or transgendered people, more like that I'm into people that has a characteristic trait or a look that grabs my attention

joannemarie barker
06-28-2011, 01:12 PM
;) bang on the buck!!!!

Anyhoo, I am pansexual and so is my partner who is also a crossdresser. I wouldn't quite say that I'm into men or women or transgendered people, more like that I'm into people that has a characteristic trait or a look that grabs my attention

that sounds like me :) so I guess I am pansexual :)

Kate Simmons
06-28-2011, 02:03 PM
It just seems funny to me that TGluver has not see fit to comment since the OP, while everyone else sees so eager to tell all to a total stranger with 4 posts.

Marla
06-28-2011, 04:14 PM
When I'm dressed I'm into men and when I'm not dressed I'm still into men. Men are so much less complicated than women.

Kathy Smith
06-28-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm strictly a ladies only sort of a bloke.
It gets a bit confusing when I see Kath in the mirror!

sometimes_miss
06-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Does that make me a C.D. lesbian? SUZY

As much sense as it makes for me to want to have sex as a girl, but with a girl. Not sure what that makes me, either.

StarrOfDelite
06-28-2011, 04:30 PM
It just seems funny to me that TGluver has not see fit to comment since the OP, while everyone else sees so eager to tell all to a total stranger with 4 posts.

I rather agree with this sentiment. What is the impulse which makes so many people so anxious to bare their souls, as it were, for the benefit of a new member of the group who, based on the handle, is probably not a crossdresser.

Morford
06-28-2011, 08:00 PM
As much sense as it makes for me to want to have sex as a girl, but with a girl. Not sure what that makes me, either.

This is pretty much dead-on for me, too. I do find men slightly more enticing when dressed than not, but not enough to spark a sexual interest. I'm much more curious about the experience of having sex as a girl as opposed to sex with a man. I guess I'd say I'm bisexual (or at least bi-curious) in what I'm willing to do, but straight in who I'm willing to do it with.

lynn_lynn
06-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Men that take care of themselves. yeah maybe.. least take a bath, and dont be trying to overpower my perfume with your nasty body spray ..hahha you guys are a riot!! :rofl2: ..

MonicaTC
06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Quote the ABBA song "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme a man after me" :)

samantha78
06-28-2011, 09:23 PM
I love men and no matter what I WANT ONE

tabithavalentine
06-28-2011, 11:08 PM
I consider myself bisexual, but any interest in a homosexual experience is heavily tied to dressing

Alexiz
06-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I fall into the lesbian group. However I'm a closet CD but if I ever did think I could pull it of and venture outside I'd love to flirt with men. Not sure why, just to experience what its like on the other side and being chatted up I suppose :)

I feel the same way. I guess it's just the attention that I like, sadly..

I'd never have a relationship outside of friends with men, though. I just can't see it happening, ever.

JenniferS
06-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Although I am not active I am Bisexual. When I was younger and not married I enjoyed sex with both dressed and not dressed. I will say that when I am Dressed my desire for Men increases tremendously. The few times I was with a man when dressed were fantastic and the times I was dressed and with a woman were sexy and very sensual. I have always said that I am Bisexual and if I had been lucky to be born a woman I would still be Bisexual.

NicoleScott
06-29-2011, 08:02 AM
I find it interesting that the vast majority of people responding to the OP are CD's who find it necessary to proclaim their straightness even though the question wasn't directed at them.

Hold on there, Carol. The question was "are you interested in men?" That sounds like a question anybody could answer, and it wasn't directed towards any particular group. The answer could be yes, no, sort of, maybe, sometimes....with clarifications to follow.
It's a perfectly appropriate question as worded. If the OP wanted only responses from those in the "yes" group, the question should have been worded differently.
Nobody's complaining about the question. There have been many threads about gay friends, dating men, interested in men, etc. I can only imagine the complaints if the question had been "are you straight?".
There seems to be a hypocritical stance here that it's OK to state your gayness, interest in men, etc. but any claim that one is straight is how-dare-you-ram-it-down-our-throats-homophobia. If we want to talk about crossdressing as gender presentation, let's do it and leave sexuality out of it. If we want to include sex, all points of view should be allowed.

Briana90802
06-29-2011, 09:53 AM
It's quite interesting reading all the responses here. I have no conscious desires to be with a male but I do know what an attractive male looks like. I see alpha males all the time and try to emulate them in guy mode. But I don't think I'm sexually attracted to them. Que sera sera.

wendy68
06-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Men and women-dressed or not dressed

UNDERDRESSER
06-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Wow, quite a few affirmative responses of only when dressed. So the question of "are you gay?" is quite legitimate and should be respected when coming out to someone. Why shouldn't wives and significant others worry about their partner's sexual curiousities or tendencies during the crossdressing session?Quite. Definitely a legitimate question. But if the answer is no, that should be the end of that. I understand many wives/girlfriends may take some time to wrap their minds around that, and if you're explaining this to them for the first time, it may take some time to help them understand. Some never will.

I fall into the lesbian group. However I'm a closet CD but if I ever did think I could pull it of and venture outside I'd love to flirt with men. Not sure why, just to experience what its like on the other side and being chatted up I suppose :) Me too, I think. That is, I'm only interested in Women, but does that make me lesbian? I'm still exploring what it is i get out of Women's clothing, does anyone ever really know themselves completely?

I wouldn't want to flirt with men, but I would probably be pleased to have a pass made, just as an affirmation that i had got the "look"

Julogden
06-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Hold on there, Carol. The question was "are you interested in men?" That sounds like a question anybody could answer, and it wasn't directed towards any particular group. The answer could be yes, no, sort of, maybe, sometimes....with clarifications to follow.
It's a perfectly appropriate question as worded. If the OP wanted only responses from those in the "yes" group, the question should have been worded differently.
Nobody's complaining about the question. There have been many threads about gay friends, dating men, interested in men, etc. I can only imagine the complaints if the question had been "are you straight?".
There seems to be a hypocritical stance here that it's OK to state your gayness, interest in men, etc. but any claim that one is straight is how-dare-you-ram-it-down-our-throats-homophobia. If we want to talk about crossdressing as gender presentation, let's do it and leave sexuality out of it. If we want to include sex, all points of view should be allowed.
The title of this thread is "Crossdressers that are into Men", so it is indeed aimed at a particular sub-set of CD's, i.e. those who are attracted to men. That's how I see it anyway. :)

Carol

TGLuver
06-30-2011, 08:44 AM
I thank all you beautiful ladies for answering my question. I see there is a lot of mixed answers on the question but when your dressed like a women you would desire a man more than a women unless you want to feel like a lesbian with your partner that's cool to.

joannemarie barker
06-30-2011, 09:10 AM
I thank all you beautiful ladies for answering my question. I see there is a lot of mixed answers on the question but when your dressed like a women you would desire a man more than a women unless you want to feel like a lesbian with your partner that's cool to.

it does seem that a lot of the girls would like men when dressed,can't really see how clothes alter the attraction really but I guess that's cos I like guys either way :)

Melanie Martin
06-30-2011, 03:43 PM
How many of you on this site are interested in Men?

I'm perplexed by the answers from so many of the girls, I dress regularly and I do not regard myself as a 'sissy' I am naturally 'me' and find myself attracted to men as well as women, but predominantly strong men, admittedly more so when I'm dressed but the attraction is always there. I think what concerns me is this procemceived premise that any 'dresser' who fancies a bloke is a sissy. I believe that if you get over that notion theres no problem, some might call it simply being 'Bi'

Tess
06-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Only attracted to men from the waist down, dressed or undressed.

juliecdfl
06-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Only attracted to men from the waist down, dressed or undressed.

I agree! I do consider myself bisexual but the attraction is purely sexual and nothing else. It also doesn't matter if I am dressed or not. The only difference is I am hornier when dressed because I feel sexy.

Tia808
07-01-2011, 01:58 PM
For the sake of my new boyfriend, I guess I'd better be interested in men! :)

cassandra22
07-01-2011, 08:59 PM
well i can say,no im not,i love being with women and hope someday to find one my wife and i can share and be dressed,as she likes making love when im that way,,altho,i must admit i have found a couple girls on here very attractive,lol,

Alice Torn
07-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Like others on here, I only feel like having a an treat me like a lady, is when all dolled up. I have had many persnal ads as a CD, and have come very close to meeting men, lots of times. But, eith I chickened out, or got wise, or, i turned off the fellows, with what i wrote, concerning being very cautious, that i suffer bi polar, depression, and, that there are some things i just will not do.

wino_tg_girl
07-01-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm only into women sexually. I can appreciate a handsome man but no interest in sex with one. Women are too awesome to settle for yucky men!

Tina L.
07-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm always into women, but i have had some very vivid dreams about my girl friend and i going out with me dressed and picking up some hot guys. not sure what happens i always wake up before i know what i would do.

Kat42
07-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Nope... not attracted to men, not even a little bit. If that puts me into the "Lesbian CD" camp, then so be it.

Briana's comment above though I found interesting:

...but I do know what an attractive male looks like

To the contrary, I don't know what an attractive male looks like. Never been attracted to one. Several school friends would read GQ to "learn" what image they were supposed to project. Eh, I suppose opposition research is probably a good strategy.

My SO tells me Paul Neuman was an attractive man. Ok, I can respect his life's work both on screen and on the track. I've seen GGs drool at the mention of Tom Selleck. Same deal, I respect him for what he's done on screen and off. The "world's most interesting man" ads are amusing but I can't imagine being one of the girls sitting next to him, hanging on every word (let alone what might transpire later that night). Don't even get me started on the cast of SOA (Love the show, but can't see what any of the women see in any the guys. I mean seriously, in what universe are Ron Perlman or Kim Coates attractive?)

OTOH, I do know an attractive woman when I see one. Of course first thought is "gee, I wish I were her", second is "where did she get those clothes". Third is along the lines of "I'll never be her, nor will the clothes give me that look... wish I could be with her." Of course I am 100% faithful to the SO, so there is no way #3 would ever happen.

that's my $.02 & YMMV

Leilani68
07-02-2011, 03:01 AM
I love being with both men and women. I am naturally attracted to both...

Jenniferpl
07-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Woman all the way. They are too special to ignore and my wife is one of them.

~*AnnMarie*~
07-02-2011, 04:53 AM
I check out guys when im not dressed and sometimes picture myself dressed with them. I love women dressed or not.

simone irmgard
07-02-2011, 05:54 AM
I'm into everyone whom look good, so that makes me pansexual.

Beverly
07-02-2011, 06:34 AM
When I am not dressed enfemme, the only thing I think about is getting dressed. When I am dressed I feel normal and I am only atracted to men. Clean shaven, (maybe a moustache) well dressed, And yes he must have a nice car. Bev doesn't want to be seen in Ford POS...

PrettyFlowingGown
07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
i'm actually attracted to a man at the moment, who is very femme acting, but straight. Hes a barman, and i like him very much, but i have to fight my feelings when i see him cause i'm in a public place.
i've been to some gay clubs as a man and flirted/danced with men and its alot of fun too, but like i said, if we got intimate i'd have to be as a woman

docrobbysherry
07-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Of course, that man is ME!:D

And, in the unlikely case that a female Robert finds attractive comes on to Sherry?
Could she turn out to be bi-curious?:battingeyelashes:

If so, what would THAT make her/me?:brolleyes:

Deborah
07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Both either way. Although i've never been with a man intimately....i have toys for that ;)

L'eggs n' heels
07-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Put me down for CD lesbian. I love women no matter how I'm dressed.

gerri ray
07-02-2011, 09:44 PM
As a bisexual male, whether I am dressed or not, I am more into men than women.

putter288
07-02-2011, 10:10 PM
bi sexual so into both and yes I ahve been with guys as Allison and enjoyed it very much
Allison

TracyBoy
07-03-2011, 05:13 AM
I guess I prefer guys more than girls, but strange thing- I like my men to look feminine!

Adrienne Heels
07-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Very into men but also other gurls too

MizT
07-03-2011, 02:09 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm...nah, rather not say!

Cait
07-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Regardless of how I'm dressed, I'm bisexual :) x

Janice Lester
07-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I really am Bi in that I've been with Men and Women while cross dressed and dressed as a guy. But weirdly I find sex with Men much more satisfying if I'm cross dressed and sex with Women utterly disappointing if I'm cross dressed. (which was an issue with my last GF because she loved it when I dressed)

I think I could probably go exclusively Gay with the right guy in a long term relationship but I doubt I will do that with a woman again. So yea I'm a messed up cookie.

RawrDinosaur
07-05-2011, 09:45 AM
I’m pan-sexual myself. I’m attracted to someone’s personality and don’t pay attention to their looks unless I know them. I guess that’s odd, but that’s me.

Abbey Lane
07-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Only women and my wife is #1. But making it a reality with another women is impossible but one can dream especially when one is in the closet.

autumnrenee
07-05-2011, 12:35 PM
I have never been with a man while dressed but the idea of it is a huge turn on for me. It would be a wonderful feeling to think I was the object of a mans lust and desires.

Lauren CD
07-05-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm bi, so both - whether dressed or not. However with guys it is only sexual.

stacey.eyes
07-05-2011, 09:33 PM
It may sound strange, but I want to be attractive TO men, but am not attracted BY men. The idea that a guy is looking and admiring is a huge thrill, because it reaffirms my feminine vision of myself.

Phoebe P.
07-05-2011, 09:51 PM
In theory I could be with a guy. In actuality I could only be with women. Fantasies are one thing, reality is another.

gerri ray
07-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Same here. If I met the right guy, I would esclusively date him and if it went really well, I would even marry him.
I really am Bi in that I've been with Men and Women while cross dressed and dressed as a guy. But weirdly I find sex with Men much more satisfying if I'm cross dressed and sex with Women utterly disappointing if I'm cross dressed. (which was an issue with my last GF because she loved it when I dressed)

I think I could probably go exclusively Gay with the right guy in a long term relationship but I doubt I will do that with a woman again. So yea I'm a messed up cookie.

MaryAnn40c
07-05-2011, 11:52 PM
When I get dressed I am interested in men....always have been.

AimeeCD
07-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Oh my gosh! Since you asked, I feel like I have to honestly answer. I had a sneaking suspicion I would be into men while dressed and over the past two years chatted with a guy that was into CD's. The next thing I knew we were meeting for coffee and then I started wearing lingerie underneath my drab clothes. Eventually, we kissed a little. On our fourth date at a friend's house, where I was housesitting, there was more touching and it led to a lot, lot more. Suffice it to say, when dressed I'm very much attracted to men and think of myself as a woman, never gay, never a man. Being intimate with him was so special and there are no regrets whatsoever!

laura.lapinski
07-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I can't say that I am into men at all. I'm not attracted to them at all. I could be at the gym, take a peak, and feel nothing. I am very attracted to women. Also, I find ******** very attractive, and pretty CD's too. I'm attracted to the femenine look. I would think that once I'm dressed up, I wouldn't be against trying some things with a pretty CD. Even if I was in drab, I think I could be attracted to another CD. Don't ask me to explain this, and if you want to call me gay or bi, I don't care, and I'm not offended. Even though I've never had an experince with another male as an adult, I could definately consider myself bi because I've fantacized enough about other CD's and ******** to make me accept that part about myself.

luludoll
07-06-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm bi~ I check out both guys & girls, but I still haven't figured out what kind of guy I'm into

SallyS
07-06-2011, 04:47 AM
In a dress I think about men, in reality the whole 'bi' thing doesn't work for me. I wouldn't want to complicate things in my home life and would never 'cheat' on my wife.

As a man, men are a turn-off...all big and hairy, rough and scary!

In a different world, if I was single, then I'm pretty sure I'd be living an alternative lifestyle. I would have shaped my life around CD'ing...and not just 'fit it in' as I do now.

To those that can and do, then great. To those who could but won't then that's your choice. To those who would but can't.....well you never know what tomorrow might bring!

Marjory
07-06-2011, 02:04 PM
it makes a for a great fantasy, but it would never happen.

JenniferLynn0370
07-06-2011, 02:45 PM
I definitely love men; I haven't always felt that way but the feeling has really grown over the years. I love Aimee's story!

Hugs,
Jen

Donna June
07-06-2011, 05:23 PM
I have never been with a man, but yes, I am definitely interested

anna36b
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM
I enjoy being with a woman who is into it, or an older confident guy that wants to make me a submissive girl, or best yet, a fem fun cd/tv girl!
Whatever it is, have fun doing it :)

PattiMichaels
07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
<-------------Loves guys!!!!!

sarac
07-06-2011, 09:16 PM
My first time out on a date was new years eve. It was the best time ever. We were out all night, he did kiss me that night, but I wasn't quite sure at that time where it was going. I know I did enjoy his kiss. After that night I started seeing him almost everyday for the next few weeks, of course only as Sara. So the answer now is yes , I love being treated as Sara by a guy.

LoriAnn_CD
07-07-2011, 03:03 PM
When dressed I always wonder about what it would be like to have the attention of a man - clean, neat, a gentleman - to be held, treated tenderly. I also wonder about dancing and being held tight. That being said, if it came down to a sexual relationship I don't know what I would do - I am curious tho!?!?!?
Luv to All
LoriAnn

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-07-2011, 03:08 PM
I dont find men attractive. Period. I don't even think I am attractive as a man. I love women. That's why I want to live like one.

JulesAlton
07-07-2011, 11:47 PM
When dressed I always wonder about what it would be like to have the attention of a man - clean, neat, a gentleman - to be held, treated tenderly. I also wonder about dancing and being held tight. That being said, if it came down to a sexual relationship I don't know what I would do - I am curious tho!?!?!?
Luv to All
LoriAnn

I feel the same curious about some of those experiences

Theresa Eve
07-08-2011, 03:46 AM
I have always admired women, but also have been excited by the attention I sometimes get from men, if they're nice. However, the one time I tried it on with a man, it didn't seem right. I realized later he was really in to me as another man, and that's not what I wanted -- I want a man to treat me like a woman. I kind of had a crush on him, but I didn't get off on what happened between us. i still think about being a woman with a man, in fact more and more all the time.

Adriennegrl
07-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I did experiment w/ a guy years ago as a male. We had both been drinking and were in the hot tub and things happened. I probably would have never done that minus the alcohol.

As a girl I'd try it again possibly although I prefer women. I guess I'm slightly bi curious at times. I consider myself heterosexual but wouldn't be against trying it again if the circumstance was right as a girl.

gerri ray
07-10-2011, 04:59 PM
I am totally bisexual. I want to experience being with a man as a man and as a woman. It's who I am.

joannemarie barker
07-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I did experiment w/ a guy years ago as a male. We had both been drinking and were in the hot tub and things happened. I probably would have never done that minus the alcohol.

As a girl I'd try it again possibly although I prefer women. I guess I'm slightly bi curious at times. I consider myself heterosexual but wouldn't be against trying it again if the circumstance was right as a girl.

I guess there's some valudation for some CDs being Girly and having thoughts of men
although I still say that being with a man is great but once the fun starts the clothes are off and it's still guy on guy :)

Adriennegrl
07-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I guess there's some valudation for some CDs being Girly and having thoughts of men
although I still say that being with a man is great but once the fun starts the clothes are off and it's still guy on guy :)

Good point, I suppose if it were to happen the acts done would have to be clothes on for me. I'm just not into men as a man, been there. Either that or another CD as mentioned by some.

GirlieAmanda
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Boy is this ever a question I am wrestling with right now. I like the look of women. I was out just last night in boy mode and there were some ultra sexy waitresses dressed in skimpy short kilts and tie shirts, with white knee socks and the cleavage out. Yes I like that. I may not know what to do with that but I like it. BUT. I have enjoyed the other side and really found some incredible intimacy there. Its just different. I almost feel more comfortable with a male or a girlie male because they understand me and I them. I am just caught in the middle.

joannemarie barker
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Good point, I suppose if it were to happen the acts done would have to be clothes on for me. I'm just not into men as a man, been there. Either that or another CD as mentioned by some.

I dont think it's something you should ever pursue then hunny :) stick to the girls I say :)

Adriennegrl
07-10-2011, 05:21 PM
I dont think it's something you should ever pursue then hunny :) stick to the girls I say :)

True, I'll probably heed your advice unless the right situation were to present itself. Until then it's GG's or perhaps a passable CD ;)

Cd.Nikki
07-10-2011, 06:19 PM
After years of deliberation i decided Im 100% Bi, but i must say that i enjoy sex with men alot more when im dressed up =)

HairyBethCD
07-11-2011, 07:57 AM
I used to find men attractive only when dressed. I also find I'm totally not interested in women when in girly mode but that might be because I've never met a girl who was *that* into me in lingerie. That said, I've now had a few opportunities with someone who I used to only see en-femme but for whatever reason, dressing wasn't an option so I was in drab and I still enjoyed it. That's probably just that person though because there's history. The idea of going out in drab and meeting another guy like that isn't at all appealing.

Renee_B
07-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I know when I dress I am

joannemarie barker
07-12-2011, 11:40 AM
all I want is to wake up in the morning and lay my head on a mans chest :) I'm a simple girl really :)

whowhatwhen
07-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Mostly I'm physically attracted to women but I would love to be taken by a man while dressed.
It also depends how I'm feeling at the time.

The real question is how many women out there would be willing to be with (and be supportive of) a passive/submissive CD?
It would be easier to be with a man but... I don't see them as a long term goal.

I'm weird.

Joanna41
07-12-2011, 12:03 PM
While I've only been out a few times in my female mode my fiance loves the man and woman inside me and encourages me to explore my feminine side. She takes all my pictures for me and helps me shop and helps do all my make up...we are working towards fantasies of ours to use a man or a woman as a play toy for us. We also want to see how many men hit on both of us together when we go out...but totally into my lady in any mode.

StarrOfDelite
07-15-2011, 12:33 PM
While I've only been out a few times in my female mode my fiance loves the man and woman inside me and encourages me to explore my feminine side. She takes all my pictures for me and helps me shop and helps do all my make up...we are working towards fantasies of ours to use a man or a woman as a play toy for us. We also want to see how many men hit on both of us together when we go out...but totally into my lady in any mode.

You are lucky to have a woman who is interested in exploring the fantasies. Hold on to her.

latnheat
07-15-2011, 01:26 PM
well most of the time i am not dressed so i have a very stong atraccion to women...i like everything about them i get more turned on if they are wearing lingerie tipical male behavior. But i have experimented with males as a male and with a cd as a cd.. I think ideally i like women in male mode but would love to be with a male when dressed!!.so i came to the conclusion i am super bi...

Adriennegrl
07-15-2011, 01:35 PM
well most of the time i am not dressed so i have a very stong atraccion to women...i like everything about them i get more turned on if they are wearing lingerie tipical male behavior. But i have experimented with males as a male and with a cd as a cd.. I think ideally i like women in male mode but would love to be with a male when dressed!!.so i came to the conclusion i am super bi...

That's what I was trying to get at. I'm not at all attracted to men in male mode but in female mode it possibly could happen. I do consider myself heterosexual and bi curious (but rarely). The femininity takes a hold on more than the clothes I wear. I feel like a woman and want to be treated as such. So.... if the conditions/person were right....

Amber_Lynn
07-15-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm attracted to women when I'm dressed or otherwise. However, I'm also attracted to men who CD or are TV and when dressed I'm attracted to men from the waist down. I just can't see myself being intimate with a man. For me with men it's carnal or nothing :)

Tallie
07-15-2011, 02:23 PM
In either mode, I prefer women. I have fantasied about being with a man but I seriously doubt I would act on it.

TxCassie
07-15-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm gay, so in either en drab or en femme, I am attracted to men. I feel that when in boy mode, I act and like to be responded to as a man, even if I do often take a more submissive role among men. When dressed, though, I'd like to be treated and respected as Cassie.

monalisa
07-15-2011, 02:56 PM
When I am dressed, I have fantasies of being taken by a man and would be very naughty and submissive. Maybe someday I will try it and see which is better fantasy or the real thing. Hopefully the real thing.

Adriennegrl
07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
In either mode, I prefer women. I have fantasied about being with a man but I seriously doubt I would act on it.

Yeah, that describes me as well now that I think of it. While there are moments of fantasy, acting it out is a whole other ballgame.

Mizzsummers
07-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I identify as Gay male, so I am very much into men. What i am not into is men just wanting savannah! I am still a man and I love being a man, I also love being a girl! I am just gender greedy :P

I find it super hard to find men who want both. I am too femme for gay men, and too Butch for men who liek tgirls. So I am still single at this time! it is what it is i guess!

AimeeCD
07-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Going out on my 7th date with my b/f (I think it's safe to call him that). When dressed, I am totally feminine and have, over the past six dates done things I had normally only done with women. Now, I get my nails done, wear my prettiest lingerie, zip on a cute dress and then we go to dinner and eventually i surrender myself to him. I only want to know how a woman feels, does and wants. So far, there have been no regrets, just excitement to see where the next date takes us. I'm finding it intoxicating being with a man that wants to treat me as a woman and buys me cute, intimate presents.

joannemarie barker
07-16-2011, 04:52 PM
whilst I'm really pleased it's going well for you aim I hope for your bfs sake that you are gay and see it as possible long term and not just to feel like a woman :/

EllenCD
07-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Very "interested" in men that appreciate my femme presentation.

MsJanessa
07-16-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm interested in men as long as they know their place--at My feet lol--but what really interests Me are other CD's

AmandaBlack
07-16-2011, 10:35 PM
No. Not into men at all. I think even if I were a gg I would not be into "us". I am attracted to the female form however, in all its incarnations whether gg/tg/cd/ts. finding one attractive and acting on it are two different things entirely though.

Jennifer811
08-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I have done cyber sex with men while dressed that is alot of fun. Not sure if I would ever try a man for real

Jennie the CD
08-03-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm into men however I'm dressed but I guess I get the urge for male company more when I'm dressed :)

I echo JoanneMarie's feelings, I was just tooo lazy to type all that myself :)
Jennie

TexasCD810
08-04-2011, 12:41 AM
I agree, I travel alot and don't have the nerve to look. I keep waiting for it to find me.

TexasCD810
08-04-2011, 12:49 AM
I half agree. I will always be attracted to a women, but being dressed as a cd with another man dressed as a cd is a fantasy for now. What would come should that happen I can't say.

Anna Bee
08-04-2011, 04:34 PM
In guy mode I like girls and cd's/tg's. Im attracted to femininity in all forms. Anna however has no interest in biological girls, only cd's, tgirls, call it what you will..

As for boys, regular ole boys, I like them in fem mode too, but most of them are annoying and only good for one thing. I prefer a pretty CD, best of both worlds :)

Adelina
08-05-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm really mixed up in this regard. In general, I won't check out men, don't have a particular taste in men, and don't find them attractive whatsoever physically. I do, however, have a certain desire for a certain part of their anatomy and the only sex that really turns me on is with me on the bottom (receiving) end - which I've never tried but would love to. When I'm dressed or in the fog, my desire for that does seem to increase and I have fantasies of picking up in a gay club. I guess that's why I seek out fellow CDs and TGs as much as I can. I'd say I'm pansexual as well. Anyone else in this position?

Sam1985
08-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I dont think ive evert truly been attracted to women. Ive always found myself staring at men.

soloman56
08-05-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm torn on this. I'm married and always considered myself straight but I'm definitely attracted to pretty CD's and Tgirls and have recently been into fem guys or guys on flickr who are into the same stuff I am. I think I'm just sex starved and desperate honestly.