PDA

View Full Version : So your a Str8 married CD with a Wife who knows

kendra_gurl
06-27-2011, 05:43 PM
There are a lot of us here whom fall into this category. I am one of this group and I often wonder about why I enjoy some things and have no desire to do other things that some in this group of Str8 married CD's do. I've put together a few questions to think about.

1. Is there anything different in your normal evening routine if your dressed en-femme or in Drab while at home with your wife? Do you act different or feel any different?

2. Do you under dress or sleep in panties? and Why? What is the real reason to wear feminine undies? They are not anymore comfortable than mens cotton briefs.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public? provided you ultimately want to go out dressed exactly are you hoping to achieve by doing so?

4. Is there and End Game? Is there a point where you want to be, that you believe will make you content with where things are and will no longer be seeking more and more feminine time or experiences?

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD? Not does she enjoy those feminine traits we all seem to share cause those are in us no matter how we are dressed. Does she enjoy seeing you dressed en-femme?

Those 5 should be enough to get this thread very interesting.

satin n lace
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
#1 No theres nothing i would do different. I'm more relax and i feel sexy.

#2 They are more comfortable then ugly rough cotton male underwear.

#3 Being someone who your not.

#4 Endgame i don't know but myby one day i'll find out.

#5 Yes she does we have a great time together dressing up, when we go shopping and come back it's like a fasion show here.in a way now she rather see me dress in feminine clothes around the house then my male clothes. :)

RADER
06-27-2011, 06:41 PM
1. No; I would not do anything different than what I am doing at the present time.

2. I wear satin panties 24/7. I just like the feel, and my parts do not fall out, if you get what I mean.

3. I like o feel like a woman, that is to wear their clothes and enjoy the "feeling" of being a woman.
with that said, I will never transition, I have the completely wrong body type for that.
I have a large build, with big hands, shoulders etc. and more hair on my chest and back
than grass on a foot ball field.

4. I am content to be where I am rite now, but always looking for the next outfit, and to louse a few lbs.

5. Since I do not leave the friendly confines of our abode, I do not know what it would feel like to go
with my wife shopping En-Fem. My wife is OK with my dressing, and complements me on how nice I
look now and again. Some times when I get out of sorts, she tells me "Go and put your bra on"
sort of a hint to calm down.
I hope this fills the request....
Rader

Karren H
06-27-2011, 07:05 PM
1.. Nope.. Except for feeling prettier... I'm me no matter what clothes I wear. .
2. Sometimes. I typically wear a corset most days
... Into tight lacing at the moment...

No clue what the force is but I can't fight it..
4. No plan except continue to femininize my body enough to continue to go out enfemme but not too much as to get her pissed any more than she is..
5. She hates my hobby!

prettytoes
06-27-2011, 07:17 PM
1. I don't act different, I just feel more comfortable
2. I wear satin panties when it's cooler, and cotton bikinis when it's hot. They are far more comfortable than any men's underwear. The fabric is thinner and lighter, and the colors and patterns are much more fun!
3. I just like the way I feel in feminine clothes...a short skirt is far more comfortable and allows more airflow to certain areas than men's shorts. I have no desire to be seen in public
4. Not sure about endgame...I just like the way I feel now!
5. I think she is a little uncomfortable seeing me enfemme, but I know she likes the feel of the satin panties on me. It's all still pretty new to her.

VS Fan
06-27-2011, 07:57 PM
1. Not really since I haven't been able to do this yet. She knows but absolutely does NOT want to see me dressed. I am happier when I'm at least wearing panties underneath however.

2. Every day / night - it's a mental comfort as well as the sometimes satin "feel" plus it's still that dirty little secret. My wife knows I dress, but doesn't know really that I wear panties to bed - unless of course she does know and hasn't let on... you'd think after 18 months she'd have seen something at least once LOL. (I'm very discreet about it and often come to bed after her etc and I generally get up earlier than she does for work etc...)

3. I don't particularly care about being "seen" as much as I just want to be able to leave the house for something to do other than hang out in the basement. (I have plenty to do down here: computer, TV, bar etc, but still...) Long drives when traveling for work are great - don't have to interact with anyone, but can be "outside."

4. Don't think there's an end game... kids are young so no chance of hanging around the house dressed up, but I hope one day to maybe at least be able to watch TV with my wife dressed after the kids are off to college or whatever... that would be nice... but I am not holding my breath just yet :)

5. Definitely doesn't enjoy it - doesn't mind talking about it casually, but definitely prefers not to think about it much, and definitely doesn't want to see it. I offered to fetch her a shirt to match a skirt she wanted to wear the other day and although she appreciated my fashion advice and the offer, she kinda freaked a little.

NicoleScott
06-27-2011, 08:00 PM
1) I occasionally dress up, not every evening. My dressup sessions are just that: it's about dressing up and making up, and that's the focus (although I may have the TV on).
2) No. Men's cotton boxers.
3) Attenion, recognition, feedback that I've transformed well. But their sisters always tag along - fear, anxiety, trepidation.
4) End game - it will fade away, as the effort outweighs the payback. (I'm a pleasure dresser with mainly visual stimulus).
5) She knows, accepts, supportts, and sometimes encourages, but doesn't participate. Probably glad that it keeps me out of other mischief.

PretzelGirl
06-27-2011, 08:39 PM
1. Other than the fact that I am dressed? Not really. The biggest difference is that I am in no rush to answer the door most of the time. :heehee:

2. It is all I wear, so yes I do.

3. I am one that enjoys some time as my male self and some time enjoying my other side. So when I am dressed, I still want to do things I normally do anyway within the limits of the people I am out to. In particular I prefer to clothes shop dressed although it isn't mandatory. So I just want to get out and be myself in a number of things I normally do.

4. The End Game is where I am now. And a month from now, it will be where I am then. And six months from now.... Seriously, other than finishing laser treatments, I am pretty content right now (if work would just slow down!). But things change and I think the desire to do more does leak in mostly unintentionally. But I really can't complain, so if I didn't advance any more, I believe I would remain happy.

5. I think it is a mixed bag. She is indifferent to most things, it just doesn't bother her. But she does enjoy shopping with me. She also seems to appreciate having someone to give opinions on how she is fixing her hair and her outfit selections.

Phoebe Reece
06-27-2011, 09:03 PM
1. I rarely hang around the house dressed femme. I spent too many years in the past where that was all I could do. So now if I spend 2 hours getting all dolled up, I am going out. I do however sometimes come home early enough to just hang out dressed for a few hours before bedtime. I feel comfortable and pretty when I do that, but otherwise I'm just me. My wife treats me pretty much the same way whether I am dressed as a woman or not.

2. The only times I underdress is on really cold winter days when I might wear panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes. I do usually sleep in a tank top and either pantyhose or thigh-highs. I feel comfortable in those.

3. I am satisfying my curiosity about what it is like to be a woman moving about in the world. I have found it is a lot more fun out interacting with people that way. It is personally challenging to learn all the necessary skills and try to use them in the real world.

4. In some ways I've reached my "end game". I get to spend about as much time en femme as I care to. I typically turn down about as many opportunities to go out dressed as I accept. I don't think I will ever run out of adventures though. I would like my wife to go out with me more, but she won't do that around where we live.

5. I think that given a choice, my wife would prefer that I was not a crossdresser. But she has always supported my crossdressing - as long as I don't do anything that brings her any embarrassment. She often gives me little femme things (like jewelry) for my birthday or Christmas. She's fine with seeing me dressed, but I don't think I could say she prefers me that way. She will often offer helpful comments on my presentation and goes out in public with me in places that are far from home.

Sophie86
06-27-2011, 09:22 PM
1. I rarely just hang out around the house en femme. I haven't sorted out how I feel about being dressed up around the kids when there's not a specific purpose for it.

2. I wear nylon panties on a daily basis. To me, they are more comfortable than cotton briefs. They also feel sexier to me, and keep me connected with my <cliché>feminine side</cliché>.

3. It's sort of an adventure, isn't it? A bit dangerous, and exciting.

4. I've been thinking about that recently, and I think I'm pretty much where I want to be. I don't want to dress on a daily basis. I want it as a special thing for the occasional night out, and more often, the occasional night in.

5. There are certain aspects of it that I know she likes. Seeing me dressed up completely? I dunno. I think it's growing on her.

JenniferR771
06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
3. Crossdressing adventures and advanced adventures out in the world...why do it? Mysterious; I don't know. CDing is like an intense hobby you cannot quit. Collect coins. Collect Cars. Climb mountains. There is always one more you have to buy or climb. My next adventure may involve going to a movie, museum or event.

4. As above, there is no end game, (for me), but of course I do not intend to join the other team, nor get a job as a woman or marry a man. When is enough...enough? Maybe when it is more trouble than it is worth. What if I got dressed and felt bored? hmmm...

I cannot answer the other questions, because my wife is not at all understanding.

suchacutie
06-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Interesting questions. Here are my thoughts:

1. From the beginning my wife and I chose to keep my masculine and feminine sides as separate as possible. Our whole notion is to find out who "Tina" is since she affects my life when presenting as a male. We both find it fascinating that since Tina has been allowed to grow in her own way she has shown her own personality, likes and dislikes, and interested in activities that my male self is either ambivalent about, or totally dislikes. In a typical "girl's night" they'll cook something they both like, watch a chick-flick or two, and maybe read (since Tina also has books that I would find outright boring as my male self). They also sit around and gossip, talk about makeup and clothes, and talk about what it's like to be a girl. There's also bound to be some talk about some aspect of Tina's growth as a girl, and what problems or successes she's encountering!

2. Wear clothes to bed? Interesting concept. I might try it some time in the dead of winter! As far as panties, I wear them almost all the time, regardless of gender presentation. Why? They are cheaper than male bikini or thong briefs, they tend to fit better. they don't leave lines under tight jeans, and I can use them to tuck (where I can't do that with male briefs).

3. The reason to go out dressed is to take our girl's night in and make it a girl's night out. What is different about being out: It's harder, for sure, and it challenges Tina's ability to maintain her feminine image. It's all simply a new set of experiences to round out the idea of "who is Tina, really?".

4. Excellent question for which I have no answer. Tina has clearly grown into her own person, and at the moment I can't imagine the scenario in which it would all just turn off. There are simply things that Tina likes to do that would never happen if I were to be only in male mode, so why would we want to stop that? We'd have to be bored with her to have it naturally just cease. I could imagine taking a break if there just seemed to be no positive aspect to Tina, but I would also imagine that after a time we'd want her back!

5. I only know what my wife tells me, and I can't believe she'd be at all false about this. Let's remember it was she who insisted that Tina get her first outfit to show off her legs (my wife bought the skirt!). My wife gave Tina her first makeup, her first makeup lessons, chose the size of her breasforms, chooses her hair and hair style, consults on all of Tina's clothes, constantly asks me what Tina would think about (fill in the blank), and even asked if Tina was jealous of all the time I spent as a male for her (my wife). My wife was very impressed that anyone would share something as intensely personal as having tendencies towards transgenderism, and in the process of sharing that information also shared an incredible vulnerability. My wife spent one night "teaching Tina how to be bitchy!" as she put it, since she said that guys just don't understand that subtle ability! What can I say? She and Tina are really girlfriends!

t-girlxsophie
06-27-2011, 11:02 PM
1.No difference to our routine

2.they do feel nicer to me,

3.to have fun,and a difference from my normal routine

4.I am content,being femme and male in a happy marriage,I've reached my goal.

5.Yes I am 100% confident that my Wife likes me en femme.she takes part in all aspects
of my dressing,I know if she didn't like it she wouldn't just go along with it

Sophie

retrofitme
06-27-2011, 11:09 PM
#1. I feel a bit more relaxed - it's a feeling I can't really put my finger on, it just feels right.

#2. Occasionally I underdress at bed time, but usually I am just too warm for that.

#3. I actually don't care to be 'seen' in public, so this one doesn't apply to me.

#4. It depends on if it is an expression of a facet of my personality, or if it is just 'thrill seeking'. If it is the former, then I think there is an end game where I have become comfortable and settled into a routine that suits me; if the latter, then the adrenaline rushes would have to be bigger and more intense, so then the sky is the limit.

#5. I honestly believe so these days. A few years ago, I would not have said that. It has taken a long time for us to get to this level of trust and communication.

kimdl93
06-28-2011, 07:29 AM
1. I dress nearly 24/7, so my normal routine is to be en femme in the evenings. To me, that means wearing seasonally appropriatte loungewear, which may be a nightgown or tank top and shorts on these warm summer evenings.

2. I used to underdress - when I worked outside my home. Now, I work from home, so I am dressed pretty much full time. As for sleeping in panties, yes, just as my wife does. I hate cotton briefs and boxers, btw.

3. Probably a desire to be accepted, or ideally, to blend in as a woman. I don't want to shock anyone or be conspicous...I'd just love to be able to be out and about with my wife.

4. I don't have a plan. I hope to become more comfortable with going out in public en femme, so that I don't have to live two lives.

5. Deep down inside, no I think that having a CD husband isn't her preference. That being said, I believe that despite that, she was attracted (and I hope remains so) to the feminine aspects of my personality, which certainly are present regardless of my attire. And I think, she sees and loves me, regardless of how I am dressed. Beyond that, her first husband was a macho, total jerk....so by comparison, maybe she feels its a good deal.

DanielleLee
06-28-2011, 08:22 AM
1. Is there anything different in your normal evening routine if your dressed en-femme or in Drab while at home with your wife? Do you act different or feel any different? Although on hiatus from CDing the last year... there was never a point in the past, where I was dressed around my wife.

2. Do you under dress or sleep in panties? and Why? What is the real reason to wear feminine undies? They are not anymore comfortable than mens cotton briefs. I did. I undressed and slept in panties almost daily. I think you'd find alot of debate in the comfort factor, which was already mentioned and cost is certainly an issue too. I've gone back to men's underwear and the price is ridiculous.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public? provided you ultimately want to go out dressed exactly are you hoping to achieve by doing so? No desire to go out or be out in public.

4. Is there and End Game? Is there a point where you want to be, that you believe will make you content with where things are and will no longer be seeking more and more feminine time or experiences? Not me personally, no.

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD? Not does she enjoy those feminine traits we all seem to share cause those are in us no matter how we are dressed. Does she enjoy seeing you dressed en-femme? Seeing as my wife has called it.. disgusting... I'm gonna say no.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-28-2011, 08:28 AM
1. Things are slightly different, my wife will call me Jocelyn, and of course no sitting with my legs wide open on the couch, walking like a hunched over ape, and most importantly I'm not a complaining grump and actually a sweet pleasant person to be around :).

2. Sleeping is for my male side, so no panties just briefs, also wigs are uncomfortable and I do not want to sleep in my make up. Therefore sleeping is done in male mode.

3. Strangely my desire to be seen in public has diminished to the point where it's non-existent. Outside of the house= male mode only for the foreseebable future.

4. Kind of going through personal issues I'm having a hardtime accepting with my endgame right now.

5. I will assume so, I guess this is the benifit to not being enfemme very often so as not to wear out my welcome. My wife has commented after long periods of being in male mode that she does miss this side of me. However she has made it clear there will be no 24/7 Jocelyn.

TGMarla
06-28-2011, 09:07 AM
1. Is there anything different in your normal evening routine if your dressed en-femme or in Drab while at home with your wife? Do you act different or feel any different?

When I'm dressed doing an evening routine, I won't be outside doing yardwork or some kind of physical labor. I generally watch TV or play on the computer for a while.

2. Do you under dress or sleep in panties? and Why? What is the real reason to wear feminine undies? They are not anymore comfortable than mens cotton briefs.

I've never been a panty guy. Underwear is rather utilitarian, and panties just don't match my plumbing. I've never worn anything to sleep in, and I find clothing in bed to be kind of confining and uncomfortable. On rare occasions when my wife is away, I sometimes wear a nightgown to bed.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public? provided you ultimately want to go out dressed exactly are you hoping to achieve by doing so?

It's the thrill of being a woman out and about in the world, and knowing that when the rest of the world looks at me, they're seeing me as a female. But other than that, I really have no goals, and I'm not striving for any achievements other than simply to pass.

4. Is there and End Game? Is there a point where you want to be, that you believe will make you content with where things are and will no longer be seeking more and more feminine time or experiences?

I'm already there. I'm no longer interested in, or remotely considering transition, so I settled into an acceptance of simple crossdressing for my own pleasure and contentment. I love wearing dresses and high heels, etc., and I love the feeling I get when I'm experiencing a new dress, or rather, one I've never had the pleasure of wearing before. My crossdressing sessions usually last only a few hours, and I put the girl away for another day.

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD? Not does she enjoy those feminine traits we all seem to share cause those are in us no matter how we are dressed. Does she enjoy seeing you dressed en-femme?

I know for a fact that she dislikes the fact that I CD. She can't understand why I'd do such a thing, and she does not participate at all in this aspect of my life. We don't discuss it, and I keep it away from her out of respect for her feelings on the topic. She does appreciate that I'm more attuned to her feelings than most other men she's ever known, and she appreciates that I can cook well. But I don't think she's ever associated these traits with my cross-gender activities.

WandaRae2009
06-28-2011, 09:47 AM
1. Unfortunately my evening routine includes no dressing as my wife knows but is not accepting.
2. I do underdress almost daily with at least panties and sometimes with bra and stockings. The panties are much more comfortable than boy underwear.
3. I'm not sure. It is a driving force and desire. It may just being trying to get a feeling of acceptance.
4. I would shurely hope that my wife would become accepting. I would like to go on a girls night out or shopping enfemme with her.
5. She does not enjoy it. Will not participate and has no desire to see me dressed. I truely think that part of the attraction between us is the internal feminine traits.

WendyH
06-28-2011, 10:07 AM
1. I don't fully dress as Wendy unless I'm going somewhere. I might wear some articles of women's clothing at any given time, but it doesn't change the evening routine.

2. I occasionally underdress if I feel the need/urge--usually when I have not had a chance to go out as Wendy for a while--or when I run out of male underwear. ;)

3. That is a good question. I want to express the strongly feminine parts of my identity, and I want to do it in a social setting--I think maybe because gender is partially a social construct, and it can't be fully expression in solitude. Partly I want to do outreach, to show the world that we're only people, after all. And frankly, partly I want attention.

4. I'm on a journey, and the only end I see is my life's end, hopefully far in the future. Part of that journey is figuring out how to be one whole person. I'm uncomfortable with having to have two different identities with different gender presentations. I'm not wholly happy in either male or female mode, as I have to suppress different aspects of myself to pass as one or the other.

5. Yes. She seems to take genuine pleasure in seeing me dressed up. The last time we went together to our church's women's group, she said she kept looking at me and thinking that I was the prettiest woman there, and that I was all hers! :D

SuzanneBender
06-28-2011, 10:09 AM
1. I don't dress around my wife. She knows but is not willing to see me dressed which I totally understand and respect.
2. I have some panties in my undie drawer, but I don't underdress everyday. I do like the way they are cut and feel a lot better than men's underwear.
3. I enjoy the small moments of being. I am not sure if I am or if I just wish to be a woman, but I do know that when I am out and about I am overcome by a sense of serenity that is only rivaled by the serenity I find with my wife and children.

4. End game? Is there really such a thing? I think I would be content with my gender if I were living 24X7 in a female role, but then I don't think I would be content with the rest of my life. Life is about giving and taking. Luckily, it is better to give than to take. Therefore, I think that the end game consists in finding contentment in sacrificing that 24X7 desire for those that I dearly love.

5. Ummmm no. I think if her or I could snap our fingers and turn all of this off we would in seconds. Unfortunately, that is going to happen. She certainly doesn't celebrate that her husband tends to the femme side and I don't blame her, but she also hasn't ran away from it which makes me love her all the more.

Coreyincs
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM
1. I just feel pretty if I am en femme.

2. Underdress everyday. Sleep in a silk nightgown and panties every night. They make me feel more like "me"!

3. I'm not sure I want to be seen in public... I can pass from the neck down but thats where it ends.

4. No end game in sight... I am just letting my Femme self take me where I need to go.

5. My wife does. When we shop we do the fashion show at home afterwards... she hates my legs cause they look better than hers but military service will do that.

2B Natasha
06-28-2011, 10:29 AM

Nothing different as I do not dress to just be around the home anymore. Even when I did I didn't change my routine. I tried, it just didn't happen. I even tried a maids outfit to see if that would make me feel any different, but that made no difference either.

2a. I sleep in the buff so no.
2b. price and color.
2c. yes they are. I think so and since they are on my body my opinion matters the most.

I really have no idea what the driving force behind my desire to go out is. I do know that I enjoy it and it does feel nice. I like to think I present a completed look that that is well put together. As an analogy to this. The last time I headed out I missed a call from my mother and needed to return it. So I stepped outside the club I was in. sitting down and sweeping the hem of my dress and brushing my hair behind my ear so that the phone would be close to my ear felt completely normal and I didn't even think about any of it.

I think I am at the end game. Since I began going out and have had the freedom to shop and hang my clothes in the closet discuss make-up et al with my SO the pressing desire to go further and further has stopped. I like where I am at and have no anxiety about not being able to go any further.

Yes I think she does. We go out together and shop together. We like to help each other out with our clothing and make-up. I think she does enjoy the dressing. by way of clarity. She enjoy's sheing me dressed in a nice pair of jeans and black tee and a sport coat also.

Debra Russell
06-28-2011, 01:38 PM
1. Don't dress around her at home -- she doesn't appreciate it

2. wear panties and nighty to bed every night -- I like the way it feels -- don't have any male undies -- don't act any differen't just like silky soft, she doesn't seem to mind

3. It's exhilerating for me to feel femm and it is so natural - makes me feel complete. I love to be in public places, it feels alive. What I hope to achieve ? don't know exactly -- a sense of well being perhaps.....

4. What will make me content will never happen and I am OK with that .... so the end game is how it is now and perhaps more acceptance in the future

5. No she does not -- tolerates it to a point and fluctuates her degree of acceptence -- recently having a difficult time understanding it!

Samantha43
06-28-2011, 09:15 PM
1. Is there anything different in your normal evening routine if your dressed en-femme or in Drab while at home with your wife? Do you act different or feel any different? I don't think much is different. I may feel a little better about the way I look en-femme, but the routine is pretty much the same

2. Do you under dress or sleep in panties? and Why? What is the real reason to wear feminine undies? They are not anymore comfortable than mens cotton briefs. I rarely underdress but do occasionally sleep in feminine undies. It's just something I enjoy occasionally. Mens cotton briefs hold the "boys" in place much better and are therefore much more comfortable.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public? provided you ultimately want to go out dressed exactly are you hoping to achieve by doing so? I do go out, but only to friendly places. I am 6' tall, 190 pounds and have strong male features. There is no way I will pass as female and I don't really want to offend anyone or cause any trouble.

4. Is there and End Game? Is there a point where you want to be, that you believe will make you content with where things are and will no longer be seeking more and more feminine time or experiences? I'm pretty much there. After 35+ years of work, I can say that I am finally satisfied with my look. I understand my limitations and have learned to make the best of what I have. I'm satisfied with the amount of time I spend dressed and have no goals other than being a crossdresser.

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD? Not does she enjoy those feminine traits we all seem to share cause those are in us no matter how we are dressed. Does she enjoy seeing you dressed en-femme? At first she was supportive in a distant kind of way. She knew about my "hobby" before we were married and I believe found it kind of amusing. I was (and am) very careful to be the man she married. The last few years things have been different. She made a statement that she actually likes to have "Samantha" around. She even asks if her girlfriend can come over for a visit. She has said that she actually prefers to see me as Samantha.

Rachel Morley
06-28-2011, 09:35 PM
1. Is there anything different in your normal evening routine if your dressed en-femme or in Drab while at home with your wife? Do you act different or feel any different? I always feel differently when I am dressed en femme. I do similar things, eat dinner,watch TV, etc. I don't dress every night, only on weekends, and then not always every weekend.

I disagree. I think panties are way more soft and comfortable than mens' briefs. I myself, always wear panties and a bra (even at work). It makes me feel like I'm being "true to myself" and expressing at least something feminine inside all the time even if it doesn't show on the outside.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public? provided you ultimately want to go out dressed exactly are you hoping to achieve by doing so? For me, going out in public makes me feel like my dressing is somehow more validating, it's me wanting to feel more emancipated and empowered. I don't want to feel like I'm "not allowed" and besides, all the best fun I've ever had in my life has been when I was out doing fun stuff, but doing it en femme!

4. Is there and End Game? Is there a point where you want to be, that you believe will make you content with where things are and will no longer be seeking more and more feminine time or experiences? I am already there, in the sense that I know I will never transition. I am content to dress a few times a month, going out (most of the time with my wife as "two girls") be that to the movies, shopping, a friends place for dinner, or our TG support groups socials and parties. CDing is a big part of my/our social life.

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD? Not does she enjoy those feminine traits we all seem to share cause those are in us no matter how we are dressed. Does she enjoy seeing you dressed en-femme? Yes I do think she enjoys it. She tells me she loves my feminine traits because she doesn't like masculine men. Does she like to see me dressed? She says she does. She says I look cute and she thinks CDing can be fun. She has never asked me not to dress, and in fact, when we go out she often suggests I could go en femme, although that's probably because she knows I'll get more out of it than she does, I but I do believe she does get something out of it.

minalost
06-29-2011, 01:52 PM

I rarly dress up "just for the evening." It's always an "event" so there is no "normal" routine.

Rarly underdress - only in the winter (bulky clothing...) and only when the wife is unlikely to notice. Why? It's just knowing... Kind of like polishing my toe nails and wearing toe rings and then covering them with socks and shoes so no one can see them. I know, and that's what counts.

This one I can't explane. I just want/need to. Not that I do (against the "rules" as agreed to with my wife...), but I really want to. Subconscious compulsion? Don't know but it's a really hard one to fight. Just to prove that I can pass (or not in my case...)? Than I'm not a coward? Lot's of possibilities, but I don't really know the right answer.

Sure, I'd LIKE to go full time... Or so I think. But there are times when I'm glad to strip off the girly stuff and just be a male slob for a while. It's HARD to be a woman! But really, I'd like to be able to take one weekend a month and just be a girl. That's as far out as I can think for now.

I honestly know for a fact that she does NOT enjoy seeing me dressed up like a woman. She has at least come to the point where we can talk about it a little, and once every few months we get a hotel room (still one kid at home) and she let's me dress up. I'm not allowed out, but at least I can practice my make up! I also think she is more afraid of me being "outed" than I am. Fear of us losing income; afraid of what her family might think (mine isn't local so it's less of an issue); afraid of what people might think of her (being married that freak...). So no, I'm sure she wishes that I wasn't a crossdresser.

Dena
06-29-2011, 02:18 PM

No, I'm me.

2. Do you under dress or sleep in panties?

Yes I wear panties daily, and sleep in a nightgown. I like it! This is also the extent of my dressing this days. I do have a full wardrobe of clothes though.

3. What do you consider to be the driving force that makes you want to be seen in public?

To get out of the house! To feel the breeze, as much as I've tried to be passable, after I got my "look" together, I've found I enjoy being read.

4. Is there and End Game?

Not really, I'm pretty much where I want to be with it.

5. Do you Honestly think your wife enjoys you being a CD?

She says it's normal to her now.

Tina B.
06-29-2011, 03:48 PM
1. No difference in routine, actions, or feelings other than I feel mellower, when dressed.

2. I don't sleep in underwear, I wear a night gown, I wear feminine underwear, because I do feel a difference, in fabric (I wear nylon panties) and cut, I like the way womens panties fit the curves of the hips and are higher waisted.

3. I have no idea why I feel a compulsion to dress in womens clothing, I gave up asking that when I became an adult and still couldn't figure that one out.
But I am of the closet variety, and have no desire to be seen in public.

4. No end game as such, but I am at that point, I dress when ever I want, and shop when I want, so I'm there for me.

5. I doubt that she enjoys it, but she accepts it as part of me, and thats enough. I don't enjoy how she dresses, but I accept it as her style, for us around the house, it's just clothes, life goes on, chores get done, so what difference does it, or should it make?

Oh that was fun, whats the next question, and when do we get the grades back?
Tina B.

Those 5 should be enough to get this thread very interesting.[/QUOTE]

kendra_gurl
06-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my 5 questions. While your replies were honest I was hoping for a little more details into your reasons for your answers so I'll now answer these questions myself to see if any of you have the same thoughts.

Normally when I dress we have made plans in advance to do something together. A movie, a casino night, shopping, a weekend trip. A few times spent at home its been a beauty night with me coloring her hair doing her nails plucking each others eyebrows, you get the point.
If I were to transform myself into Kendra and then we both just sit there watching our favorite TV shows with little interaction except for "do you need anything from the kitchen while I'm up" I don't think I could do it. I'd always be thinking what does she really think of me sitting here like this? Why does she tolerate it? Why am I needing to do this? What satisfaction are either of us getting out of me not looking myself? I am not TS. I cannot justify my dressing as this is the real me. Besides while sitting and not moving around much the corset starts cutting into my flesh, the pantyhose are hot, the breast forms get heavy, its a major event just to undress enough to use the bathroom while wearing false nails.

I'll admit that 30 years ago when lingerie was a lot more of a sexual thing than it is now I enjoyed occasionally under dressing. For the last 10 years at least it has evolved into the total illusion I create. I no longer ever under dress while in drab. I mean really, I never give my male cotton briefs a second thought, I don't really feel them at all. Yes panties feel nice but that is because you are aware that your wearing them. To wear a bra or anything more than panties would be a constant reminder and fear that someone might notice. So I just have lost that desire.

After I started fully transforming and really began to like what I saw in the mirror it was only natural to want to see if others liked my presentation too. AM I believable? Do I see my reflection only through my own eyes to be a reasonable looking female?
I don't know really how well I pass, most people never seem to pay attention unless what I am wearing in it's self attracts attention. In the right places that too is a lot of fun. I appreciate receiving compliments from strangers, I appreciate having conversations with others and not being treated any differently than the way I am presenting. The acceptance I perceive I receive is very gratifying.

Sadly I must confess I think I am past my end game. I have done just about everything I have wanted to do while en-femme. Neither of us are that much into socializing with others so I don't need to go to CD events. One a year might be okay. Just as with the under dressing going out now is not as entertaining as it once was. Perhaps that is because that anxiety of being found out is gone. I'm just another one of thousands of women out there no one really sees.

We have talked about this at great length. My wife after lots of talks and time understands this is something I enjoy. She really still does not understand why I enjoy it and quite honestly I really don't know either. I will say that since becoming a member here and reading about how some feel differently about it and so many of the problems it has caused I am wanting to dress less and less all the time. A year ago I was dressing 3 times a week and we were taking a lot of weekend trips. Now I dress at most twice a month and it is usually my wife asking if Kendra would like to take her to the casino that gets me to dress. Not that she wants to see Kendra but she know I enjoy it and so its something to do we both enjoy since she does enjoy the casinos. To answer the question I am positive she would rather me only be on the outside who she first fell in love with and married. What feminine traits I may have on the inside were always there without the outter wear.

Bootsiegalore
06-29-2011, 05:22 PM
1. No. I still make dinner and do the dishes! And listen to her bitch about the bitches she works with!
2. No. I sleep NAKED!
3. Self expression?
4. End Game? not sure what this means... I am happy with the way I am.
5. She does not care. I do not think she "enjoys" it as you put it but she knows wo I am.... but then again I have not enjoyed many of the things she has done to me in the past either.

So what is it you are not "enjoying" about your life?????

Carla
06-29-2011, 06:43 PM
1. On most evenings when I get home I immediately shed the trousers and slip on a skirt. I am already wearing pantyhose or tights, depending on the season. I act no differently at all on those other days I do not change clothes because either someone is coming over or we are heading out. Bottom line, feel and act the same.

2. I undress most days and I sleep every night in one of my three nightgowns, and no panties. I generally wear panties in the summer time and tights in the winter time. I have to disagree on the comfort part. I find panties very comfortable. I wear feminine "undies" because I find them very comfortable. It's kind of funny that my cannot wait to get her bra off when she gets home and cannot wait to get mine on!!!! I often think what's the point of a "training" bra. I can wear a bra day and on some nights when I have my breast forms on, all night and I forget I even have a bra on. It's that comfortable!

3. I don't feel a driving force to be seen in public. When I do go into public dressed I do so to totally blend in and not draw attention. So unlike some, I don't wear a size 36FF bra and forms because of some fetish for large breasts. I hope acheive the ability to go out in public and not be seen as a man in womens clothes, but just another person in the crowd who can interact with the public as a human, regardless of gender. I believe that "passability" is not a goal, just a state of mind. One thing I have noticed is that it is not very hard to conclude a person is of a certain gender with only a brief glimpse. Maybe too scientific, but there are specific visual cues we process instantly. It is not hair length, but hair style. Earrings is another. The next time you are driving, look at other drivers in your mirrow or through the rear window of the car in front of you. Guess theier gender based on that quick glance and then think about what made you conclude male or female. I can almost guarantee regardless of how passable you think you are or not, fix your hair, add earrings and a bracelet and others will quickly assume female with a quick glance. I often put on shorts, a womens tee with bra and forms, put my hair up in a banana clip, large sunglasses and then hop on the lawn mower and cut the grass. I never get a second glance!! All the "cues" say female.

4. I am at my end game. I have a knowing supportive wife and we try to go to at least one TG event every year where we get to interact with others in out community in a non-threatening environment. As I am retired now, I am as feminine I will will be. I am NOT full time. Just a lot of the time when at home.

5. Yes I do. She helps with my hair, buys me clothes on occasion, and really enjoys the TG events we go to. Of the three nightgowns I mentioned above....she bought two of them as gifts. She also enjoys the fact that I pull my weight around the house. She cleans and scrubs the bathrooms and dust and vacuums the upstairs, I clean and scrub the downstairs bathrooms, scrub the kitchen floor and dust and vacuum. She does all the ironing and washing (I suck at it!!) and I do all the lawn care, gardening and landscaping.

That's my 2 cents.......or maybe it's $1.02........OK I went overboard and gave you ten buscks worth!

Patrice_CD
06-29-2011, 09:12 PM
1. I get home and throw on a pair of short women's jeans. Love the way they feel. I don't act any different as most of our friends see me this way all the time now.

2. No, sleep with just a t-shirt on. During the day I wear satin type lace panties. Love the way they feel. Just started wearing my corset daily and LOVE the feeling of it.

3. I've always been into women's fashion and love photographing women. Love going out in public. I get a kick out of going out dressed. Makes me feel all pretty and everything.

4. Is there an end? I don't know. I'm pretty femme on most days. Ear rings, a touch of mascara, polish on my nails, lip gloss, women's jeans. No one seems to care and treats me just the same. Matter of fact women in the office or at a clients office seem to be more talkative towards me and in a positive manner.

5. She tolerates Patrice but really doesn't like it. We have gone out while I was dressed and she had no problem and enjoyed the day.

JamieG
06-30-2011, 08:45 PM

I rarely dress around my wife, maybe once a year. The last time was when we performed in a drag show for charity together. I think it helps her to cope with it if there's actually a reason behind it.

I don't wear panties. I sometimes underdress in tights (in cold weather). I have slept in tights a few times when on business trips.

I think I'd like not having to hide anything. To be able to be the complete me. When I'm dressed, it relieves much of tension and anxiety.

I believe there is such a point, but I'm not sure where it is yet. I would certainly be content (in terms of CDing) if everyone who was important to me knew I dressed and didn't care; if I could decide on a given day if I was going to wear pants, a skirt or a dress to work. But do I need to go that far to be content? It's hard to say.

I don't think she does. However, when she saw pictures from my transformation photoshoot about a year ago, she said she was "a little turned on."