PDA

View Full Version : Get well soon

Frédérique
06-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Being a long-standing, well-established MtF crossdresser of the genus sissy, I thought I would send out some get well cards to my fellow man...er...MEN. Come on over and get well soon, guys...
:)

To those who need to make a lot of noise
I know, your favorite holiday is coming up, time to bring out all those explosives you’ve been saving up for the past year and let them loose in a disturbing-the-peace fusillade of futility. I think I understand how you feel, but I gave up that form of boyishness a long time ago. Are you aware of the people around you? Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should, but I know you will, simply because it is allowed – it’s just a misplaced expression of masculinity, a worship of all things cylindrical and expulsive. I love metaphors, which is why I tuck my own cylinder away into these panties and mind my own business, bothering no one. Get well soon, my noisy friends...

To those who hate pink
Pink is a colorful declaration for us sissified types, and we wear it to express ourselves. How can I get interested in a color like NAVY when pink is available as a choice? Pink may already be yesterday’s black, but there’s nothing to be afraid of, my darlings. Just pull off those shapeless jeans and step into this pink dress! Don’t you feel different and...better? I knew you would, in fact a feeling of vulnerability via emasculation is something positive to AIM for - perhaps you can understand that notion. Pink is pretty! Wear it often, just to confuse societal expectation and gender “correctness.” Paint a pretty picture -- just mix a little alizarin crimson with white, and you’ll be smiling in no time, I promise. You’ll be well soon...

To those who will not retreat
Sigh. Too bad you’re afflicted with the inability to admit wrongness, even though you feel like you’re an authority on “rightness.” I know, you have to make things look good, meaning you meant whatever you did, but it’s OK to admit defeat, retreat, or even surrender. If you do the latter, you’ll quickly locate the portal to another dimension, where males are human again simply because they drop the façade they unconsciously project. Submission is a beautiful thing, and soon you will feel as flexible and carefree as a reed in the wind. Start with a change of clothing, and go from there. I look forward to your impending wellness...

To those who need to conquer
I know, you WANT something, and you won’t stop until you get it. This state of desire causes a lot of problems, both for you and the people around you. Drop this desirous attitude and relax, getting in touch with an inner peace that comes from the feminine “side” of your psyche you’ve been neglecting all these years. Of course, SHE wants something, too, but you’ll work something out between the two of you, creating a balanced approach to living. Nature will breathe a sigh of relief, as soon as you put that chain saw down, along with the attitude that makes it GO, and you select a shade of lipstick appropriate to your new surroundings. Get well soon, my dear...

To those who need to win at all costs
I don’t know, does it really matter if you win, whatever it is, stepping on other people to get the prize? Put yourself in THEIR shoes, quite literally, especially if the shoes are not practical for a male. A little lack of balance will do you a world of good, and this off-kilter approach will pay dividends over the long term. It’s OK to lose; in fact it’s fantastic to be a “loser,” since there is an entire wardrobe of beautiful things available to you, the one who dismisses the emptiness of victory. Compassion is a lovely feeling – take off those male things and get into something more feminine, compassionate, and comfortable. Soon you WILL get well, believe me...

To those who embrace ugliness
I feel sorry for you, but there is hope. Take my hand and I’ll show you the beauty in the world, starting with your own reflection! Why be a BAD boy when you can be a GOOD girl, at least from time to time, in a manner of your own choosing? It’s OK to drop the façade of moral offensiveness, too, because doing so makes you less ominous, threatening, and dangerous to others. With a little effort you’ll look different and feel different, a purveyor of all things tactile and visually pleasing, thanks to a new appreciation for those self-same things you used to hate. It may make you cry, but here’s a tissue – take the whole box. Your wellness is my goal...

To those who hate “queers”
Become what you hate, and see how ill-founded your fear is. Drop the drab, embrace the FAB, and become a startlingly unique individual, definitely not ordinary by any means. You will cross a line by crossing over to the other side, and there will be no reason to be cross at any group or perceived weakness you once kept at arm’s length. Hold out your hand in a submissive gesture and join a new “community,” where queer is a good thing. Do it now, because there’s only so much time left! Since queer can mean “not very well,” I hope you get well soon, in fact I wish you ALL the best...

To those who keep the genders apart
You’re working against yourself, keeping this rift in place, and it’s counter-productive to your ultimate happiness. I have news for you – men are NOT from Mars, and women are NOT from Venus. In fact, right now, they are both inside of you trying to work together. A crossdresser may find a bridge across the yawning chasm between the genders, and journey to the other side for pleasure or necessity. What happens next is up to you – aren’t you curious about what’s beyond your male horizon? Don’t be afraid of the unknown – you may find your “self” along the journey about to begin. Did you know that Mars was disarmed by Venus? True. Get well (and gender-unspecific) soon...

To those who fear intimacy
Are you afraid of all that is inmost and essential for existence? I wish to intimate that intimacy is something you need to get in touch with, in fact it is crying for attention. The answers lie within, and you need to bring your intimate feelings to the surface, expressing them in a display of unabashed splendor that will no doubt astound and confuse the non-believers. The genders will be fused together, you will be queer in the eyes of the world, and you will be beautiful, inside and out. There will be no façade of masculinity, no obstinate bluster, and no need to exert control over anything or anyone (except yourself). Blessed individuality will hold sway, and you will be able to bask in the ongoing afterglow - all this because of a mere change of clothing and appearance, leading to a profound change of attitude. If you wish to make some noise about this newfound joy, I will understand. Drop your pants and fire off a rocket!!! Stay well and BE well, my friends...

To those who hate to read long posts
I apologize. What’s that? Get well SOON, Freddy? I appreciate the sentiment, but I am well, thanks...:battingeyelashes:

A personal (intimate) question – has crossdressing helped you to become well? :thinking:

sissystephanie
06-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Frederique, my answer to your personal question is a very big YES!! I believe that I am a much better person as a crossdresser!!

For the rest of your thread.........yes, it is long. But it has to be since it is very articulate and quite specific!! I applaud you for it!! Thank you!!

Karinsamatha
06-28-2011, 09:36 PM
I have embraced my inner woman. And it did make me much better person as a whole. I am so glad I have come to terms with myself. Now if my outsides only matched my insides :daydreaming:.

PretzelGirl
06-28-2011, 09:58 PM
A personal (intimate) question – has crossdressing helped you to become well? :thinking:

Oooo... hiding it at the end. Sneaky.

I don't know if it made me well. I always am well. But sometimes being well is letting life develop as it comes along and this just came along for me.

NathalieX66
06-28-2011, 10:49 PM
I am whole...I feel I am male, I am female.
This plan has worked out for me. I feel balanced. I have given up all aspects of the status quo of what society expects of me given the gender I was born. The clothes, while seemingly superficial, work for me. I do not want rules.....I just wished everyone else would understand.

I would rather flip burgers& steaks on my grill on my deck for friends while in a sundress or maxidress, and a nice pedicure with pretty colored toes & sandals, dangly earrings....but will they understand?

Yes, I'm out.... in digital form, everyone knows.... butI've yet to be amongst friends while dressed. that's what i want, but that's also what i fear.

Cynthia Anne
06-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I am who I am and always have been! As long as I am happy with who I am, I will be who I am! Thank you for yet another great truth!

suchacutie
06-29-2011, 11:10 AM
The answer to your short question: Crossdressing has opened my eyes to be able to understand that parts of me that have always been, and continue to be, feminine. It is an understanding that I don't believe could have been obtained in any other way than to give Tina the time and the wherewithall to be herself!

SuzanneBender
06-29-2011, 11:23 AM
I won't say it has helped me get well, but I do think as I have accepted my femme side I have become a much better person. I guess to use Nathalle's words it makes me feel whole. I love the way you composed your post. Its cute and fun.

Sarah Doepner
06-29-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm much better now, thank you for asking.

2B Natasha
06-29-2011, 02:26 PM
I would not say " Well " but I would say peace. A peace that took many years to broker. Still. It's peace none the less. The final straw that brought me this piece is the most important. My SO. Throught her and with her u have found a center. A place where the mind is still and love and happiness can radiate freely from within me. The anger that I held so closely as a coat of armor I never knew I had has fallen and is falling away.

Am I well? Yes thank you. I am.

ReineD
06-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Freddy, I understand your anger and frustration, and I know you addressed your comments to "To Those Of You", but it might have been nice to also acknowledge the men who don't fear intimacy, who respect women, who accept differences in others, and who are objective, even if they do prefer neutral colors, enjoy competition, and have fun with firecrackers. I almost felt as if my sons and all the other men I love and respect were attacked. :sad:

TGMarla
06-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Well-done, Freddie! I loved it! And anyone who subscribes to your prescription will be pleasantly surprised to find just how liberating it is to give in to femininity if only for a while. Crossdressing has liberated my soul from bland male one-sided-ness, and allowed me to have greater empathy for women. So has that made me "well"? I'm not sure, but I know it's sure made a difference!

Frédérique
06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Freddy, I understand your anger and frustration, and I know you addressed your comments to "To Those Of You", but it might have been nice to also acknowledge the men who don't fear intimacy, who respect women, who accept differences in others, and who are objective, even if they do prefer neutral colors, enjoy competition, and have fun with firecrackers. I almost felt as if my sons and all the other men I love and respect were attacked.

Thanks for dragging me back to what I began – I think you’re trying to get me more involved in the ongoing conversation, correct? I’m sorry I’m not more of an active participant around here...

I’ll tell you, Reine, if it wasn’t for those males I referred to in the OP, I wouldn’t be a crossdresser. I should thank them for not including me in their masculine games, for pointing out the slightest discrepancy, or queerness, in my appearance and manner, and for literally beating the manliness out of me time and time again. I owe them a debt of gratitude, because I’m over on THIS side, looking back with a bemused, yet satisfied, grin. I’m sure these are the same type of males you “love and respect,” so pardon me if I made you feel as if you were attacked. Try to see things from the point of view of a sissified male, and you may better understand why some of us are members on this site, actively writing (or reading) about wearing women’s clothing, something we are not supposed to do, trying to be a little less male in the process. All I can do is write about what I’ve seen or experienced, over and over, through the years, in the company of males, and I’m merely extolling the virtues of MtF crossdressing, something I adore...

Don’t get me wrong – I don’t hate men. I’ve met or have known plenty of men who do not fear intimacy, who accept differences, who are kind and loving, and who respect women. I enjoy watching or participating in competitions, but I do not need to win all the time – I don’t make a game out of everything, in other words. Also, I have a vast wardrobe comprised of neutral colors (lots of black, white, and grey) – pink is a special color that “says” something, so I thought I would mention that. I harbor an abhorrence of loud noises, and the yearning for attention that fuels them – I prefer music, which, of course, CAN be quite loud, but I’m usually on headphones, not bothering anybody. It’s a fine art to say something without actually saying it, so I thought I would do it this way, with as much compassion and humor as I could muster, for all concerned. I wanted to write a thread OP titled “That is so MALE,” but I knew that one wouldn’t read well, and it might have angered a lot of people I love and respect, so I compromised and wrote this piece instead. I reinforce my own “position” by declaring what I’m against, but see it as a cry in the wilderness and nothing more – I cannot change anything except myself...

Do you really understand my anger* and frustration? I don’t think you can...:straightface:
*disappointment may be a better word for it...

Sophie86
06-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Some valid points there, Frédérique, but I just can't agree with you about firecrackers. Those cylindrical, explosive things give birth to things that are bright and colorful, which in turn make the ladies go "ooooh" and "aaaaah." Around here, it's not just the guys who love them.

How's that for a metaphor? :)

Fortunately, we live in a rural neighborhood with five acre lots, and we have neighbors who would rather pull up a chair and enjoy the show than call out the cops.

That part wasn't a metaphor. :straightface:

suzy1
06-29-2011, 04:11 PM
I will have to work on the last point!

SUZY

ReineD
06-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Try to see things from the point of view of a sissified male, and you may better understand why some of us are members on this site, actively writing (or reading) about wearing women’s clothing, something we are not supposed to do, trying to be a little less male in the process. All I can do is write about what I’ve seen or experienced, over and over, through the years, in the company of males, and I’m merely extolling the virtues of MtF crossdressing, something I adore...

Do you really understand my anger* and frustration? I don’t think you can...:straightface:
*disappointment may be a better word for it...

I do understand in principle, but you are correct in that I will never know what it was like to have lived in your shoes and suffer like you did. :sad:

I'm sorry you were bullied during your developing years. I have in the past read stories from others (boys and girls) who were also made targets during high school (not necessarily for being trans), sometimes to the point of suicide, and if they don't kill themselves it can take years to overcome, if ever. :sad:

Just please know there are many men out there who do not fit the picture you paint. They grow up too. It would have been nice if the witnesses to the bullying you experienced would have come forward to your defense, rather than just stand by while being afraid of being bullied in the same manner.

sandra-leigh
06-29-2011, 06:13 PM
The places I have lived, any kind of organized fireworks has attracted a very diverse family audience. Kids of all ages and all genders. Yes, a portion of the audience do not like the "screamers", and a portion do not like the ones that are more bang than flash, but often it is the pitch or the suddenness of the loudness that is objected to rather than the overall volume.

Now, the fireworks that people creep away and light up in back alleys or in schoolyards -- those situations have had the appearance (in my experience) of being predominently male. "firecrackers" and "caps" are perhaps predominately enjoyed by males -- but I see a lot of adult women watching fireworks.

With regards to competition: I provide volunteer technical services, and user feedback ratings rank me as the best in the world for that kind of technology. I work hard to keep that #1 ranking, and I make no apology for saying that being consistently the best in the world at that makes me feel good. The skills involved are my art, a combination of talent and decades of polishing. A legacy of having made a positive difference to several tens of thousands of people is not, in my opinion, a poor legacy at all. To compete with oneself, to push oneself to improve the quality of one's altruism: is that a bad thing in a person?

Nicole Erin
06-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Can you imagine how much someone would spend though if they sent a "get well" card to a hypchondriac every time they thought they had a new illness?

Frédérique
06-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Just please know there are many men out there who do not fit the picture you paint. They grow up too. It would have been nice if the witnesses to the bullying you experienced would have come forward to your defense, rather than just stand by while being afraid of being bullied in the same manner.

Women came to my defense, which may explain why I’m here, why I emulate (or approximate) certain types of females, and why I wear female clothing to express my feelings of gratitude. I HAVE met the males you talk about. In fact, referring back to the title of the OP, I was going to mention that it would be completely pointless to say “get well soon” to someone who is already well…

With regards to competition: I provide volunteer technical services, and user feedback ratings rank me as the best in the world for that kind of technology. I work hard to keep that #1 ranking, and I make no apology for saying that being consistently the best in the world at that makes me feel good. The skills involved are my art, a combination of talent and decades of polishing. A legacy of having made a positive difference to several tens of thousands of people is not, in my opinion, a poor legacy at all. To compete with oneself, to push oneself to improve the quality of one's altruism: is that a bad thing in a person?

As I said, I enjoy competition. I actually compete in artist competitions on a regular basis – some free-spirited artists hate the idea of being judged, but I’ve done well by it. As a result, I have "credentials" in the art world. It’s not easy to design something, execute the idea (keeping in mind the parameters of the “market”), and then put your work before the public or other professionals, making the best presentation possible. When I’m not here, writing to relax, I’m struggling to “polish” a picture I’m working on, using all of my skills and expertise to make something out of nothing. Competing with oneself in this manner is a good thing, but winning at all costs without considering the feelings of others is what I was referring to in the OP. “Nice GUYS finish last” is a statement of male attitude, and, if I am truly concerned with this idea of a “legacy” you’re talking about, I will set about trying to be nice and come out ahead, if only to make a point that needs to be made…

Frédérique
07-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Cadit quæstio (there is no further discussion)?

Now, the fireworks that people creep away and light up in back alleys or in schoolyards -- those situations have had the appearance (in my experience) of being predominently male. "firecrackers" and "caps" are perhaps predominately enjoyed by males -- but I see a lot of adult women watching fireworks.

Not to belabor a point, but I only mentioned fireworks (specifically firecrackers) because July 4th is nearly upon us, and I have some neighbors across the street who “celebrate” all day long. There are two young men (of course), who touch off firecrackers for hours on Independence Day, at least one every five minutes, from 8AM (when it begins to be allowed), to midnight, when it ceases to be allowed. This has been going on for six years, and you would think that someone would grow up, or grow past this obsession to make noise and garner attention the wrong way. Of course it happens to be two young men, otherwise I would not report this glaring example of male behavior. I’ve NEVER seen females engage in this sort of activity. I was talking to my female neighbor last night, and she also cannot understand why anyone (any male) would want to waste a whole day just making noise...

Other than firecrackers, there are many examples of male noise-making, some of which are mildly amusing, yet characteristic. Take leaf blowers, for example. Back in the good old days, a man would (silently) use a rake or a broom to sweep the grass clippings off of the walkways. Nowadays, males are blessed with noisy leaf blowers, so there’s no need for manual labor! Whoever thought up the leaf blower and made it light and portable was a marketing genius – what man can resist making a “nothing” job into an expression of masculinity, replete with noise to BLOW the offending debris away? Do I have to point out that leaf blowers look rather phallic, and the little fan at one end resembles a scrotum? Also, they are held at crotch height, like some weapons, no doubt filling the man with a sense of power over nature! Think about it. I really believe that using a rake or a broom has become a gesture of effeminacy, akin to shaving. I would tell Mr. Leaf Blower to “get well soon,” but I’m sure he can’t hear me...

BTW, they had a motorcycle rally here in Lindsborg over the weekend, but it was very quiet. Just thought I would mention that... :shush:

ReineD
07-01-2011, 05:29 PM
I don't blame you for being upset about the constant fire-cracking. I'd hate it too. If they were my sons, I'd tell them to take it to an isolated field somewhere.

Other than firecrackers, there are many examples of male noise-making, some of which are mildly amusing, yet characteristic. Take leaf blowers, for example. Back in the good old days, a man would (silently) use a rake or a broom to sweep the grass clippings off of the walkways. Nowadays, males are blessed with noisy leaf blowers, so there’s no need for manual labor!

:hiding: I'm guilty of doing this. I have a large yard and also a very long driveway with tons of trees and the raking hurts my hands and shoulders. :p

Frédérique
07-01-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm guilty of doing this. I have a large yard and also a very long driveway with tons of trees and the raking hurts my hands and shoulders.

I honestly think raking is a lost art! Can you tell I don’t own a leaf blower? :doh:

NicoleScott
07-01-2011, 07:07 PM
To those who hate to read long posts
I apologize. What’s that? Get well SOON, Freddy? I appreciate the sentiment, but I am well, thanks...

No need to apologize for long posts, Frederique. I just skip to the end for the wrap-up.