PDA

View Full Version : Florida

xcdmargo
06-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Hi
I'll be heading down I-95 from PA to South Florida next week. I'll be traveling dressed any ideas on friendly places would be much appreciated.
Anyone been to any fun clubs in South Florida?

Thanks

margo

Cynthia Anne
06-28-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry I can't help you! I wish you a safe and a happy trip! Hugs!

eluuzion
06-29-2011, 05:42 AM
It is not a TG specific club, but was my all time favorite hangout when I lived in Fort Lauderdale.
I could walk there from my condo and we could stumble back home when it closed. :drink:

Shooter's

It is right on the Intracoastal Waterway just off A1A below the Oakland Park bridge. Most of the outdoor patio clubs are comfortable/laid back atmospheres with easy access & low risk of encountering objection.

I miss the beach...:sad:

:love:

Katesback
06-29-2011, 10:14 AM
I live in Fort Lauderdale. Just a few miles North of the city is a city that basically all gay! It is called Wilton Manors. You can do a search and find all sorts of stuff on it. There are at least 15 gay bars in the city. By all means you would like it.

Karen 812
06-29-2011, 11:08 AM
One place you need to go is called "Lips" it is in Wilton Manors. It is a drag show and club. Somewhat pricy, but worth it. All the "waitresses" are either TS, or just crossdresers. Find a magazine called "New Times, or City Link" you can find these just about anywhere there, also they are free. I just moved from there up to Charlotte, N C.