PDA

View Full Version : Anyone I know?

Inna
06-29-2011, 10:46 AM
We always read about OH my, what if someone will find out, what if. Well I want to see if there is anyone here who knows me, wouldn't that be awesome. Two friends finding each other again but this time on much different level. Even those who are just looking from beyond, perhaps they know me. I was born in Poland Warsaw in 1966, immigrated to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1983 then attended Nova High and went on to live in Miami after graduating from Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale, then St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Clearwater with occasional Orlando.

I know this might be moved to another place but if I have a little chance of finding anyone it would be here. Do what you must :)

Cynthia Anne
06-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Sorry! I don't know you! But I do beleive you are a person well worth getting to know! Hugs!

5150 Girl
06-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Not only do I think it would be cool to find somone here I know, but it would be even more cool if it were somone I would LEAST eaxpect to find here.....

Barbra P
06-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Sorry but I don't know you either and I live a couple thousand miles across country so it is unlikely that we could meet. Don't know if there is anyone on the forum that knows you, but I'd be surprised if there are not members in your general vicinity that might want to get to know you. A girl can never have to many girl friends and if you don't hear anything from girl's in your area then I start another thread and put a title that will attract attention, something like "Attention - Girls near Ft Lauderdale" then say you would like to meet some sisters in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I have been contacted by roughly a half-dozen sisters in the San Diego area who want to meet over coffee, go clubbing, or go shopping; I'm pretty sure there are some sisters near you that would also like to meet a sister that they can girl-around with. I'd like to add that your Avatar is absolutely stunning, wish I looked that pretty.