PDA

View Full Version : old/new GG friend

clairebostock
06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi Girls
just resently i got back in touch with a friend who i have not spoken to or seen for years. Well he is fine and his kids are all growen up (they are in their teens) Well i have been chatting to his wife for a few days, as in just us as friends and she said to me that she felt that we are good friends she could tell me anything just like her other "girl friends", and she said she had often wordered why that was as she did not feel that way with any other of her friends husbands. Well i just jumpped in and told her it might be because i was a TV/CD, well after the deafning sileance she just said NO WAY, but i said yes it is true. After the shock she said whoo and all sorts off things and is keen to meet Claire so we are going for a coffee, but not with my mate as she said he would not understand as he can be an ass at times when things are not as they should be. So i am happy that my gamble paid off and it seams i am going to meet some off her friends as well. So now it's my turn to go WHOO !! but in a happy way.

:):):):)

joanna marie
06-29-2011, 01:57 PM
I hope that it work out for you

SamanthaS
06-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Good luck. It feels great to let it out who you really are at times :)

Cynthia Anne
06-29-2011, 03:42 PM
It's great that you have a friend that excepts you for who you are! Have a good time over coffee! Hugs!