PDA

View Full Version : Why do you dress? Let me explain

Sandra H
08-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi All.

Looking on this and other web sites for CDS/TVS it appears that most are like me and have been interested in women’s clothing for as long as they can remember. In my case, I remember being interested in panties since I was about 6 or 7. I did not wear them at this age, but would look at them and want to feel them when I saw them say on the line or in my mum’s bedroom etc.

When I grew to say 12 I went one stage further and started to put them on and even wear her surrenders belt and stockings. It was not until I left home in my early 20’s that I could start to buy things for myself and wanted to try everything. Now I wear panties and tights everyday under my trousers and when I arrive home in the evening I tend to change into a skirt and top or dress with my bra and shoes. I sleep every night in a nightdress and what I call my sleeping panties. These are my everyday panties, which I demote when they are looking a little tatty and replace them with new ones. This is about every 2 or 3 months.

I have noticed on other web sites that some dress only in panties and stockings as a sexual thing. But others like me dress because they feel happier as a woman. I do not get sexually turned on when I dress and tend to dress more my age rather than some others who dress sexy. I am 52 and tend to dress as a young 52 and wear what a young 52-year-old woman would wear. This includes nice skirts and dresses which are at least knee high and mostly below the knee. Nice tops and jumpers and my underclothes are mainly nice cotton bikini style. I do have some lacy silky ones as well, but even these are nice rather than sexy.

No I know that being 52 does not make you frumpy and many 52-year-old women have a sexy side to them when the time is right. I too wear stockings and more sexy panties when I want to feel a little sexy. I also wear stocking during summer months when it is too warm for tights or when on holiday. But like most “real” women I do prefer tights, as they are far more comfy.

So I was wondering how many dress like me because they feel happy as a woman and how many dress to be sexy only.

Tristen Cox
08-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Firstly it was to be sexy, for me. Nowadays I dress to feel like a woman and it's wonderful.

Amelie
08-28-2004, 11:57 AM
I don't know if the way I dress would be considered sexy. OK sometimes my chest shows a bit, but I see so many GGs like this, I took it as plain.
I definitly do not dress my age, I will never dress my age, because I'm never going to grow up. Anyway I see lots of goths older than me, so it's OK.
I dress like you to be happy as a woman, but sometimes like a woman you want to dress sexy.

Love Amelie

Shinya
08-28-2004, 04:09 PM
If wareing a gorilla mask and a pink tutu is sexy. Then pass me the mask and tutu.

I have had the feeling of an outward apperance that didn't fit the norm. If this is wrong then lable me as you will.

Is what we look like on the outside whats really inside of us. Then let it be shown.

So has it been said to be true to ones self. If my outward apperance offends, I will not pity you. I will pity only the blindness to self. For your misunderstanding of me is in the light for me to see. Do not pass judgement on me as you have made your own sentence.

I am not male or female, I am human first. I was born naked, how about you?

I will no longer live in darkness.

Shinya

mchelle
08-28-2004, 04:22 PM
i dont know why...i was thinking about this driving home tonight...
i wasnt dressed as a girl by anyone when i was young that i remember...'
just a turn on for some reason....WHY? id like to know the reasoning behind it.

Val Tan
08-28-2004, 05:07 PM
somehow i feel currently wearing panties and bras turns me on, but because i cant wear them everyday, so getting a sexual high is a way to end my panty wearing and go back to male mode. i think if i could wear panties and bras all day like normal without worry of being found out, then it would become a normal thing and not something to get a sexual high from. my $0.02

myld57
08-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Unlike a lot in here I did not start dressing in girly things at a young age. I was probably in my early thirties before I tried on some of my wife's knickers.

Why do I dress? Initially it was, and at times still is, a purely sexual thing. Dressing feminine can make me feel sexy, horny etc.

Over the last couple of years I have dressed because I dont feel depressed dressed like a woman wheras as a man I have been struggling a bit. So it is a relaxation thing that has the side benefit of making me feel sexy too. I dress also because it feels like having an affair (i.e. I am with a different person), this stops the urge to go out and cheat on my wife something I did once and suffered the consequences of. My wife is fantastic, I love her heaps. She knows about my cross dressing and, whilst she does not understand it, tolerates it too an extent (she would, however, not understand me talking about it with like minded ppl). So cross dressing is a release for me I get into a different space when dressed and I feel good about myself. I have no desire to go out in public or anything like that, I don't even think I look good dressed up but I certainly feel good and thats what counts for me.

Not sure any of that makes sense but its my two bob's worth.....

Kiki :cool:

jessicadiane
08-28-2004, 05:41 PM
I dress to feel like the woman I am and the more feminine the apparel or image the more feminine and elegant I feel. There is nothing like a lacy slip brushing against my hose encased legs,or brushing my eyelashes with mascara.Oh the joys of being a woman. Or as the words go "I enjoy being a girl"

LilSteff
08-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I started dressing in my Mom's clothes at an eary stage, 10 or 12. back then it was just to feel the soft satin clothes on my skin, As I grew older it kinda became a turn on sexually, and still is to a certain degree, But now more than ever it is a very relaxing thing for me and I feel pretty.
I will dress the part for as long as I am alive. I truely Love being a girl, and dressing that way.