PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful night and ready for the future

joanna4
06-30-2011, 02:43 AM
So Fed Ex dropped off my new wig today and my dad happened to be home but luckily he did not open it. He asked what it was and I replied saying that it was my martial arts stuff lol. Parents are out of town and my sister is partying tonight. So for the first time I wore my lingerie set with the garters and with the new wig and I absolutely loved the way I look. Not trying to sound conceited but I think I'm passable.:D

Anyways what I meant about that future is that I'm ready to be seen by friends and family members and that I'm very confident now about it. I'd love to make an appearance soon. It will be a little embarassing but I know that they will be ok with it. I was actually not afraid of getting caught tonight. It lasted for about 2 hours including walking outside of my house. The hardest part was getting the corset on and hooking up the stockings:heehee:

I'm sorry for not taking pictures, my computer is not running at 100% including a problem with viewing videos and uploading pictures. I promise to post new pictures soon;)

Thought I shared, thanks for reading

joanna marie
06-30-2011, 03:17 AM
From what I can see in your avatar you look very passable

I assume that you are living at home .
Do have a place to go live for awhile in case it doesn't go as well as you hope when you tell your parent?

joanna4
06-30-2011, 03:45 AM
I am living at home. I do not have a place to go to besides a friends place. Thank you:)

Noortje
06-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Do you mean you are planning to show up dressed, unannounced? That may be a little shocking to your friends and family! Have you talked to them about this before? It may be a good idea to do that first. People often react very strongly when caught off guard... Taking it a little slower now may be better for your future in the long run. Of course I don't know your family and friends...

joanna4
06-30-2011, 05:03 AM
I want to do it halloween and tell them ahead of time. I secretly did it last year without them knowing.

Maria in heels
06-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Joanna..i'm sure that you look great...can't wait to see the pictures!

with your family, unless you have been hinting or talking about it, or maybe they know about Joanna already, take it slow and carefully...the shock factor may be too much for them to handle....

joanna4
06-30-2011, 05:04 AM
Ok will do Maria. Idk about the pics lol but thank you

linda allen
06-30-2011, 06:18 AM
I want to do it halloween and tell them ahead of time. I secretly did it last year without them knowing.It's a shame when you get to dress only once a year and spend the year looking forward to it. Can you drive to another town and dress there?

Cynthia Anne
06-30-2011, 06:32 AM
With your spirit, I see a very bright but bumpy future for you! Don't let the bumps or a few let downs discourege you! PLEASE take the good advice from the girls above and have fun! Hugs!

joannemarie barker
06-30-2011, 09:13 AM
yay good for you hunny I'm glad you're having fun :)

joanna4
06-30-2011, 05:28 PM
It's a shame when you get to dress only once a year and spend the year looking forward to it. Can you drive to another town and dress there?

I get to dress up once every couple weeks and drive out when the sun sets earlier to go browse around.

joanna4
06-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks everyone for you advices and questions. I'm just loving my new look and want to let the ones around me know because I don't like hiding anymore.