PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Femininity

KrystalA
06-30-2011, 07:28 AM
After all the years I’ve been cross dressing, it hasn’t lost one bit of it’s appeal. In fact, as the feeling of normalcy while being dressed has increased over the years, it has become even more alluring for me. Although I enjoy being a man, I enjoy feeling girly even more.
Now, I can’t even imagine a day without dressing en femme to one degree or another. It seems as if the femininity in me just increases over time. Maybe a shift in hormonal balance with age, or something like that. Or perhaps just a deeper acceptance of myself being who I am.
Of course, having an accepting and supportive SO has certainly helped. She’s very encouraging to me, always telling me how good I look in everything I wear (although I realize she’s prejudiced … LOL).
I realize that a man can’t truly know what it feels like to be feminine, but I feel like I have reached the point where I feel as feminine as a man possibly can, without taking female hormones or undergoing SRS.
I don’t know if I’m trying to make a point here, or if I’m just wondering if any of you other girls feel the same way I do. Any and all comments will be appreciated, even if you think I’m a nut-case. :battingeyelashes:

SheriM
06-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi Krystal,
It seems we are on the same page. As I get older the desire to dress as a woman has not subsided. If anything, it is stronger than ever. Of course, I have been dressing longer and push the envelope more now which I think increases the desire. When younger, I didn't have the nerve to go out in fem clothes, to show a fem shape, etc. Not sure if the desire is stronger which results in cding more or if cding more increases the desire.

deebra
06-30-2011, 08:19 AM
KrystalA you couldn't have said it any better, my thoughts exactly: SheriM, I agree with you also. Isn't it funny, all three of us are miles apart but we connect and are of the same mindset. Panties always 24/7, now just wondering how much more I want to add. LOL

Cynthia Anne
06-30-2011, 09:13 AM
If you are a nut case, then I'm just as nutty!!

danielle40I
06-30-2011, 09:40 AM
I think you're all "spot on" in your observations (although I don't think I'm nuts). I'm 56 and dressing as long as I can remember, to one degree or another. It's very likely a combination of maturation at a physical as well as psychological level. Perhaps when I begin counselling, I'll reach a level of more spiritual acceptance of the fact that my dressing needs just simply to "be" and stop trying to ponder the "why".

Dani

MaidInCan
06-30-2011, 10:01 AM
I also agree with the observations made as I also have a stronger sense of feeling feminine and dressing as I age. Now, I even go to bed and sleep through the night wearing a nice feminine nightie and panties. Of course, I simulate breasts and wear a bra too. When I awaken, I put on a wig and am ready for the day. Ultimately, I will change into a skirt and blouse or dress if staying home but I like the feel of just relaxing and doing normal things while in my nightie. So each morning I feel so feminine and it just reinforces itself each day. It really puts me at ease as I hope it does you fine ladies.

Karren H
06-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Well obviously having an accepting SO or being single makes it all possible... Alternately not having one can be defeminizing.... Unfemininzing. Bad...

Tess
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Well obviously having an accepting SO or being single makes it all possible... Alternately not having one can be defeminizing.... Unfemininzing. Bad...

Having an unaccepting SO is certainly limiting, but I think she keeps me from going off the deep end too. I'd be a mess without her. Anyway, I agree with the OP...older, pushing the limits more, more prance in my step.

suchacutie
06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Once we come to the point that we can recognize the pieces of us that tip the balance toward femininity, how is it possible to turn that off. It is intertwined in our lives and is who we are. My observation is that the harder struggle is to deny its existence, or to have to keep it hidden.

tina

Gillian Gigs
06-30-2011, 04:23 PM
I gave up trying to impress others years ago, it didn't seem to work. This may have something to do with my other side coming more to the surface. I desire to be comfortable with who I am, and if that means lingerie, then so be it, or whatever. Am I nuts, maybe a walnut, but definately not a peanut.

sissystephanie
06-30-2011, 04:26 PM
I would definitely have to go along with the first 3 or 4 responses to this Thread. I have probably been CD'ing longer than most of you on this forum, since I started at age 6 and am now 79! Have never wanted to be a woman, and still don't! But I do feel feminine when fully dressed enfemme, and that is almost every day or at least part of the day! And of course the underthings are a natural, and have been for years!

BTW, I don't think any of us are "Nuts, or whatever!"

Eryn
06-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I think that self-acceptance is a big part of it. Often, we're our own greatest oppressors. Eventually we come to admit to ourselves, "This is me, I'm going to live and enjoy exploring myself and not care so much what others might think."

Karren H
06-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Having an unaccepting SO is certainly limiting, but I think she keeps me from going off the deep end too. I'd be a mess without her. Anyway, I agree with the OP...older, pushing the limits more, more prance in my step.

Lucky for me I could never swim good enough to go in the deep end let alone go off it!!
lol.

k lynn
07-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I agree as time goes by dressingand my feminine increases and sometimes it scraces me

ricci
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
You are not a nut case. Personalities can be deep. What we do is harmless in the big picture. For me accepting my limitations is enlightening in the end as is seeing just how far the limits are. It's the journey not the destination!

Joanne f
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM
I am not quite sure if anyone ( even feminine females) can actually feel feminine as it is a way of being more than a feeling , it is the natural soft flowing movements of something or some body who is feminine and what we feel is the conscious sensation of trying to connect into that feminine way of things with movements and jesters when we put something on that entices us to feel this way , true femininity needs nothing to enhance it and you cannot cover it up .

diannecourtney
07-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Krystal, your absolutely right. I did something for the first time this pm because I had some adhesive tape from the hospital. I worked exactly like the tucking instructions said. Anyway I packed the junk away and absolutely feel totally feminine and can cross the legs very girly like,it is just such a feeling to be so free.

Natalie D
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I think a lot of it is acceptance. as you grow older your views change on all sorts of things. When I was younger I would fight against the urge to dress. I wondered if there were something wrong with me. Why sometimes do I feel like I wanted to be a woman?

Now I just accept it as part of me. Its who I am. I CD every day and most nights sleep in a chemise or nightie. There's nothing wrong with me I just enjoy wearing the opposite sex's clothing which in turn makes me feel feminine. I don't think I feel more feminine these days. Just nowadays I rarely question it.

BLUE ORCHID
07-02-2011, 05:36 PM
After almost 64years of dressing it just seems normal.

Orchid

Traceyjo
07-03-2011, 06:24 AM
Yes Krystal , I understand completely how you feel. Just take today for example, I've been dressed for the past 6 hours and I can't remember it ever feeling better. Thats after 25 years of enjoying the pleasures of CDing. As someone else mentioned , it can be scary wondering where it is leading, always discovering something new, loving it more and more. What other pastime just gets better with the more you do it. It doesn't feel "normal" for me, just intensly pleasurable and exciting - thats much more fun that "normal" . I'm always so grateful that I discovered this gift I have that adds so much to my enjoyment of life

t-girlxsophie
07-03-2011, 08:47 PM
You are nuts,I'm nuts hell were allllll nuts,but damn it's great fun being femme :D

Sophie

adraine
07-05-2011, 11:04 PM
I agree with you K lynn , my wife thinks I'm going through a mid life crisis, and I think I am . Let me explain I'm fast approaching 50 and 2 years ago shaved off my full beard ( my mask) I've dieted down to about 175 lbs on 6 ft 1 frame .I have been self-employed my entire life installing floors and am still very muscluar, started laser hair removal on my face ,neck,and chest much to my wifes' dismay ,she just shakes her head I dress in my work clothes only long enough to get home to change into some femine . I've shaved my body for years and while my ears are pierced 4 times in each lobe I don't wear earrings at work ,but the holes are certainly getter bigger ( heavier earrings ) and the feminizing especially the eyebrows I'msure has some of my workers wondering whats going on and yes I ran for Ms Gay Pride here in colosprings , colorado I come in 2nd got my very own traira which believe it or not I'm going to be wearing in our Pride Parade I was so scared I parked3 blocks away so nobody would reconzie my car stillhad to walk 3 blocks through to get the bar

Cheryl T
07-06-2011, 08:34 AM
I agree Krystal. I began at age 8 and it was a difficult road. Along the way my internal fears caused me to almost destroy a wonderful relationship with a wonderful woman. Thankfully that did not happen.
I was unable to tell my SO when we married and later on she discovered my secret. It was not the right time and back into the closet I went. Years later I felt the need to bring myself into the light and we talked about it again. Luckily she was receptive and now we go out frequently together as girl friends. She is my biggest supporter and has allowed me to accept myself and explore my femininity. Being older now my feelings have changed and I am not seeking acceptance from others. I don't even care if they know I'm there or not. I'm just happy to be able to express this part of myself and be out in the world as a woman. If I am "read", so be it. If not, I don't care either. I'm not the spokesperson, I'm just an average gal.

Samantha43
07-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm with you 100% of the way, Sister. Supportive SO and all!