PDA

View Full Version : First time

Katie1991
06-30-2011, 01:33 PM
So about 2 days ago, my SO moved in with me. I previously told her of my crossdressing. At first she didn't know what to think but accepted it. Well here I am now fully dressed infront of her. Wearing her blue aeropostale 3/4 sleeve shirt with my favorite skirt and tank top. This is my first time ever dressing infront of anyone. She's also the only one that knows. Tonight may be a movie and toe nail painting night. Super happy

Jane G
06-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Sounds like a wonderfully positive start. Enjoy and share and compromise a little if it's needed. Have a great evening.

Cynthia Anne
06-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Sounds like a wonderfully positive start. Enjoy and share and compromise a little if it's needed. Have a great evening.

I agree! Let her leed some! The rewards will be ever great!

sissystephanie
06-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Way to go, Katie!! Enjoy the good life, but as others have said, don't push her!!

corrinediane
06-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Yea Katie! Enjoy the new feeling. Don't forget about her as you start "developing". Admire but don't dwell! Haha. That's coming from experience. Oh the fun your going to have!
C

Rianna Humble
06-30-2011, 04:23 PM
That's brilliant news, Katie :bighug:

I hope you find a very special way to thank your girlfriend for this. :thumbsup:

Lady_Chaos
07-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Awesome news, you should take her to a spa getaway for the both of you, get your nails done and some nice massages! it will be really sweet, who knows she might ask you to get color on your nails.

BLUE ORCHID
07-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi Katie, Go slow don't rock the boat you don't want to get thrown overboard.

Orchid

Eryn
07-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Katie, that's great. Others are advising caution and I'll do the same. You've had a long time to learn about yourself and she's had a very short time to do the same. It's natural for her say she accepts Katie but she'll need time to get fully used to the idea. Make sure the lines of communications are open and that she knows that you are concerned about her feelings.

Hugs, Eryn

Barbara Jo
07-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I agree wiith what's been said.

She may accept your dressing but, I bet she stiil wants a basically "normal" life.
So, take it easy and let things progress at ther own pace and let her take a lead.
Human nature being what it is, people are much more prone to accept things if it was originally their idea.