PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever been arrested

brandi_31_10
07-01-2011, 12:17 PM
has anyone ever been arrested, ive been arrested 3 times lol.

when i got arrested dressed up i was so scaired they was going to put me in the mens cell. i had my make-up done, nails and all. i was handcuffed and put in a van they picked up several other ppl and then like a hour later i was at the jail. somehow by accident i was put in the womens holding cell till like 17 hrs later they realized i was a crossdresser then i was pulled out of the cell and strip searched and booked i was given jail clothes and put in an islo cell all to myself which was great i got to sleep and it was quiet.

Tammy V
07-01-2011, 12:59 PM
wow! what were you arrested for?

brandi_31_10
07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
i had several warrents for traffic tickets and failer to apper everyone the officer and all the jailers was nice to me and all the jail itslef sucked smelled very bad and was nasty and gross i was in a holding cell with 40-50 women

Cynthia Anne
07-01-2011, 01:18 PM
That's quite interesting! But don't think I''ll try it! My luck, they'd put me in with 40 or 50 horny drunk men!

Ria
07-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Wow Brandi, that's crazy!

You must be very passable?

Forget being arrested, I'm deathly worried about getting stopped at a police DUI road-check. I really don't want to face a cop, TALK to him/her, pull out my license and papers if asked. I can't help but think many cops would love to drag out a questioning session with an embarrassed cross-dresser. It make for a funny story FOR THEM!

brandi_31_10
07-01-2011, 01:29 PM
i find there here in houston, tx and austin, tx most the cops r cool with it its beginnging to be more accepting everywhere

Tara D. Rose
07-01-2011, 01:39 PM
I am deathly afraid of cops anyway when I get pulled over. But I'd actually fear for my life if I were to get arrested as Tara. I would absolutley fear from my life. But maybe, just before throwing me in the cell, they would order me to take off my clothes and put on the orange jumpsuit and all. So I would go into the cell as a man. I'd use my blouse to wipe away all the make up and just throw the woman clothes in the bag. On my phone call, I'd ask someone to bring me some sweatpants and a t-shirt upon my departure. ....love & respect...Tara

Anne2345
07-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I have not been arrested, nor do I have any intention of being arrested in the future. My policy is that I do not put myself in a position where I may be arrested. :) But this brings up an interesting point that I am always mindful of - drinking. I do enjoy "adult" beverages from time to time, but I do not drink and drive. Beyond the obvious reasons for not drinking and driving, I do not think it would go over too well in jail to have painted toe nails and certain parts of my body shaved. Just the thought of that, in and of itself, is a huge deterrent! Not that I need such a deterrent, but still . . . . :)

LilSissyStevie
07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
I've been arrested dozens of times but not once in the last 32 years.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
somehow by accident i was put in the womens holding cell till like 17 hrs later they realized i was a crossdresser

i had several warrents for traffic tickets and failer to apper

So, they knew who you were enough to have warrants out for your arrest, and presumably enough to check your ID before arresting you to know they had the right person, but they didn't know you were a crossdresser?

brandi_31_10
07-01-2011, 10:00 PM
idk how i got so lucky but i didnt tell anyone lol

L'eggs n' heels
07-01-2011, 10:54 PM
There is a similar thread called "pulled over while dressed", and from what most of the girls on there said, the cop was usually indifferent to the dressing up. One poster tried to explain why she was dressed up and the cop just said "The way you're dressed is not an issue, license and and registration please". Another poster mentioned that the cop is probably more scared than us, since every traffic stop could be his last. Be calm, be respectful and be honest when dealing with the police, it can mean the difference between getting arrested or getting to sleep in your own bed that night.

patriciatg2
07-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Then why do y'all drink? if you have warrants out for you. You're just setting yourselves up. i work with convicts everyday and no one ever gets away with any crime or warrant.

Eryn
07-02-2011, 01:22 AM
With police departments selling their dash-camera and jail camera recordings to reality TV you might just find yourself a nationwide celebrity. :(

Natalie D
07-02-2011, 02:06 AM
I have to admit to being arrested a number of times. Never anything serious and all a long time ago now.

eluuzion
07-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Arrested?

No.

Close calls, yes. But those events were all dismantled before they gained any momentum. On this planet, money can resolve just about anything. :)

:love:

Deborah_UK
07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
:troll:

A short story from Fictionmaia methinks

~*AnnMarie*~
07-02-2011, 04:39 AM
I got arrested once when I was young, before I started cd'ing. It sucked. Now I dont put myself in that situation, but if I ever got sent to prison I would totally be someones bitch lol

Tara D. Rose
07-02-2011, 08:01 AM
I got arrested once when I was young, before I started cd'ing. It sucked. Now I dont put myself in that situation, but if I ever got sent to prison I would totally be someones bitch lol

I thought this was funny AnnMarie, about you'd definatley be someone's bitch.This scenereo would also make a good title to a thread here.

Pythos
07-02-2011, 09:38 AM
So, they knew who you were enough to have warrants out for your arrest, and presumably enough to check your ID before arresting you to know they had the right person, but they didn't know you were a crossdresser?

Yea...I have to concur with this. This makes little to no sense. Before they arrest you they say your name and then when one answers then next come the miranda rights. Parking tickets, and warrants would have your male name not your fem name. So how did they make such a mistake. Are our police representatives that oblivious?

Annie D
07-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I may have told these stories before but my interactions with law enforcement officers have been positive. My first story is that three of us girls after enjoying an evening at an accepting bar in Arlington went out to eat at a local Denny's after midnight. We were sober and just enjoying being out and three Arlington police officers came in and sat two tables away. Two were males and one female (she must have been a crossdresser as she was dressed like the two male cops). We exchanged small talk and low and behold, when I went to the ladies room and was washing up afterwards, the female cop came into the restroom to do her business as well. Nothing was said nor any strange or menacing looks came my way. The second story was that I was shopping at Walmart and as I was checking out and talking to the cashier a Bedford Police Officer came in line right behind me. I asked him if he had just gotten off work and the three of us exchanged pleasantries. I paid for my purchases, told the cop to be safe and went on my merry way.

If we go out dressed, presenting as females, we are going to encounter all different kinds of people who do all kinds of different job. The way we are dressed shouldn't have any effect on how we interact with any of them. Does my heart beat faster when I see flashing lights in my rear view mirror? Heck yea! Getting pulled over by a police officer should be the same experience whether I am wearing make up or not, let alone whether I am in pants or a skirt.

My advice is to pay your tickets and obey the law, no matter what you are wearing.

Schatten Lupus
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Nope. Thought I was going to once though, when me and a few friends were on a roadie, and as soon as I hit a joint and passed it back a cop came out of no where and hit his lights. That was a very nerve racking moment.

heellover
07-02-2011, 01:57 PM
I have been arrested once before,16 years ago and not while CDing,but have been through muliple RIDE checks(in Canada RIDE
stands for Rid Impared Drivers Everywhere)and just recently,while fully enfeme,i was leaving a local park and what should appear from around the corner and block my way,but a Niagara Regional Police cruiser.He was quite nice about it once he checked my license and knew i was no threat,he was more worried about me.He said "The people that frequent this park this time of night are just plain rednecks,and come here to drink and do drugs,and would do god knows to you if they found you so just be carefull." He also comented that my outfit looked good on me! And with that off i went
I had a breif thought that maybe I was going to get picked up for trespassing,so I was quite nervous.
But all was well in the end.

Yea...I have to concur with this. This makes little to no sense. Before they arrest you they say your name and then when one answers then next come the miranda rights. Parking tickets, and warrants would have your male name not your fem name. So how did they make such a mistake. Are our police representatives that oblivious?

She did say she was put in with 40-50 other woman in a holding cell,and who knows how many men were in their holding cell,sounds to me that it was a busy night at the police station.Could just be the simple fact that Brandi was handle by multiple
officers and the one that put her in the cell was oblivious to her being a CDer,and by the time the arresting officer had his report filed....17hrs later.

JohnH
07-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I was arrested for public intoxication. I was wearing a floral maxi-dress, wearing women's sandals, carrying a purse and at that time I had long hair.

I drank a lot of wine while I was sitting on a bench in the front yard, and I stupidly decide to go for a walk. I reached the park, and walked around. Two female officers gave me a field sobriety test which I failed, and then I was carted off to the men's section of the county jail. I changed immediately into a orange jumpsuit and I had an overnight stay in a cell by myself. Then I was bailed out the following day and it was a little embarrassing to put my street clothes back on, which of course consisted of my dress, sandals, and purse. I had to walk across the street to the bondsman's office, and I called my wife.

This offense is on the same level as a speeding ticket, and so I had to go to traffic court. No mention was made about my unusual clothes since I broke no laws in what I was wearing. The amazing thing is that no one harassed me for wearing women's clothes. Thank goodness I doing "ankle express" instead of driving a car, where I would have gotten a DUI, a much more serious offense.

JohannaH

lynn_lynn
07-02-2011, 02:37 PM
I once got pulled over and I was in the process of getting a ticket. And while they are looking thru my things. my wallet for which I didnt resist anyways.. would have caused more problems : really my own fault because Im an armed security guard and have cop stuff in my car. No big deal. They learn I have proper id and permits/ I was not carrying firearm.. They let me go..

Anyways I get home and check in my wallet and 2 reveling pictures of mine are missing.. Actually I felt violated more from that than the search. No nudes but they were lingerie shots..

I called the chief of police there. And told him. Now whoever took my pictures I hope they had a real nice time with them. But just to let you know. Im a BOY. hahhaaaa..

juno
07-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I was pulled over on my very first time out of the house. It was due to an expired license tag. I was having so much fun getting ready to go out that I forgot about renewing the car tag. I was on the way home at about 1 AM, from meeting some other TGs at a new friends house. I thought the whole thing was hilarious, but I resisted laughing. He was asking where I was coming from, and I answered "a friends house". I get the feeling he thought I was a tranny prostitute.

Just relax and keep a good attitude. If you are nervous and secretive, you will just make them suspicious. The same is true with doing anything else en femme.

Sarasometimes
07-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I think Jive is onto something. They run your ID but thought you were a woman? I hope you pay your ticket and appear when ordered now. If they thought you were female a female cop would have searched you. Was this jail in Mayberry by chance?

lynn_lynn
07-02-2011, 04:25 PM
for some reasons Ive been pulled over a few times and only when I had pink nail polish on my toes.. Ive been avoiding that color for some time now.. :(

5150 Girl
07-02-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm not a big drinker, so I have nothing to fear from DUI. But, I could get stopped for a tail light out, or the like the time I didn't see the "no turn on red" sign. (en-drab, cop knew me from my news days and let me off with a warning)
But the most attention Wynonna has ever gotten from our "boys in blue" there was a cop taking a coffie break at a local convince store, he looked me up and down a couple times, and then stared at my legs untill I left.

Eryn
07-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I think Jive is onto something. They run your ID but thought you were a woman? I hope you pay your ticket and appear when ordered now. If they thought you were female a female cop would have searched you. Was this jail in Mayberry by chance?

If the jail was in Mayberry they wouldn't have made a mistake, but in a larger jail you would have arresting officer, booking officer, and jailer who might not communicate well.

It would scare the heck out of me to be locked in a cell en femme with several GGs. Who know what they might do to a CDer they read! They are not likely to be nice girls!

Roberta Marie
07-03-2011, 05:37 PM
I've had only 2 encounters with the police while dressed. The first was while driving to Cleveland, I stopped at the scene of an accident to see if I could be of assistance (I'm a retired firefighter/paramedic). The officer that I spoke briefly with did not have any reaction to the fact that I wa a guy in a skirt. Fortunately, even though the car flipped end over end and landed on it's side, there were no serious injuries.

The second, while I was running some errands in my home town, where I am not out and worked for 26 years in the fire department and know many of the cops, I was involved in an accident when a teenage girl ran a red light. I was wearing a blouse with forms, a denim knee length skirt, pink flip-flops, and pink toenail polish, but no wig or makeup. Fortunately, the cop that took the call was hired after I retired, and I did not know him, and I don't think he knew who I was. He never reacted in anyway to how I was dressed, until I got out and walked around my van with him to check out the damage. Then it was only a second glance, nothing said.

In 26 years of working with cops, I found that, while there are a few jerks that feel they have to prove themselve, 95%+ are professionals, and if you treat them as the professionals they are, they will treat you professionally.

t-girlxsophie
07-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Never got arrested before,but did get mistaken for a Lady of ill repute once by the Police (long story).knew then was time to ditch the micro mini LOL

Sophie

eluuzion
07-03-2011, 08:15 PM
A few years back I was transferred to Houston to "fix" one of the corporate branch locations. I ended up only living there 90 days before I was moved back to Denver. But it was long enough to become familiar with the criminal justice system, since my new car was stolen the fourth day after I arrived. I lived in Kingwood which is not very far from Spring, Texas (The city on the OP avatar).

Harris County, Texas includes Houston as well as a great deal of the area surrounding it. Spring, TX (location on OP avatar) is one of those areas.

Harris County Texas developed their own highly efficient and organized system of processing inmates into their system. They have several sub-systems in this process that verify they have the correct person, the correct charges and also tracks the inmate throughout the entire process.

It is comprised of a main centralized processing facility and outlying "police dept" locations that function as temporary "satellite" holding facilities for "inmates" until they can be transported from these facilities to the centralized processing location, where they are entered into the system ('booked", etc.)

Here is a link to a map showing the "satellite" facilities.
http://www.hcso.hctx.net/PublicSvcs/ipc/locations.asp

Here is a link to the satellite law enforcement facility in Spring, TX
http://www.hcso.hctx.net/PublicSvcs/ipc/cypresswood.htm

Here is a link to a detailed (single page) explanation of the procedures followed when processing inmates within this system. It is one of the most organized and efficient systems in the country. It leaves little, if any chance for error. http://www.hcso.hctx.net/PublicSvcs/ipc/default.asp

Just thought this info might help "clarify" some of the "details" of this "story" for those having difficulties with it, as I did.:hugs:

:love: