PDA

View Full Version : A Night to Remember

cpt2669
07-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I got a evening all by my self. I get to dress and take some pictures (still to embarist to post pictures). I put on make up for the second time, it looks better than firts time. I even put on nail polish for the first time. I will be getting in hot tub when sun goes down. Will also be sleeping dressed.
Having a great time!:D

Thanks for reading,
Christina

sarahNZ
07-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Have fun and remember... your make up will only get better the more you practice:o:hugs:

Cynthia Anne
07-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Christina I'm so happy for you! I hope you get many more chances to play! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs!

Danni Renee
07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. It is great you are able to do with the makeup and nails. It took me quite a few times after I started to wear makeup to get it to look decent and now I think I do rather good. I hope you had an easier time painting your nails then I did this weekend - I wasn't paying attention and dropped the bottle in the floor :(

5150 Girl
07-02-2011, 05:38 PM
post the pics. Maybe we can give you advice to fix what youdon't like.

Eryn
07-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi Christina, glad you had a wonderful evening. Even if you don't post them, do keep the pictures as you will want to see how far you've come later on. Don't forget to take detail photos of your manicure, etc!

I use a separate SD card for my CDing photos to make sure things stay private.

Isn't it an amazing feeling to look down and see those pretty fingers? I know that GGs are pretty blasé about it and think that we're being silly, but for us it's special. :)

Hugs, Eryn

cpt2669
07-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the great comments.

Christina