PDA

View Full Version : What lines have you crossed to be femme?

Robyn2006
07-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Sorry if this seems silly, but I'm all a'glitter on this wonderful 4th of July weekend, having fun, and my mind has wandered back to a crazy time way back when. Wondering if any of you have gone this far into the wrong to be feminine …

I was just 22 and had rented an attached little cottage from this wonderfully glamourous older woman. Surprisingly, my closet hadn't a solid backing, only a screen sheet. On the other side was… good lord, my landlady's closet. Bit by bit over the months I drew out so many of her things… dresses, tops, lingerie and so privately made them mine, always returning them completely intact, and doing so only when she was not at home, of course. And then, if you can believe it, she asked me to house-sit for a few weeks while she went off on vacation, giving me her keys to water her plants. Needless to say, those few weeks were wondrous. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say it was if I her things became my own over those weeks. Never had I had such freedom and privacy to become the woman of my dreams, yet alone nearly anything I could ask for (albeit breast forms, which I was still using stuffed hosiery). She even had a vanity filled with makeup, which to this day I try to emulate. And as this home was rather secluded, this was also the first time I was able to be femme outside, which I took full advantage of, lounging around as my pretty self in full glare of my private little sanctuary. Such heaven… and so wrong! :eek:

So… have any of you crossed such lines?

Robyn

Karren H
07-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I was a prolific "borrower" including my 10 grade english teachers clothes! :)

Danni Renee
07-02-2011, 05:22 PM
I pierced my belly button. I am in the military and any "modifications" to your body, including any piercings on males, is not allowed. So piercing my navel is my little rebelion and an ever present reminder of my feminine side.

BLUE ORCHID
07-02-2011, 05:22 PM

Hi Karen, Some day we would like to hear the story about the 10th grade teacher.

Orchid

Eryn
07-02-2011, 05:37 PM
I borrowed from my wife, something I'm not proud of. Luckily, she has forgiven me and given me permission to borrow her things whenever I wish.

I feel sorry when CDers are compelled to act badly because of our perception of how others might feel about us buying various things. Oddly, once I worked up the courage I have never had a bad experience in buying femme items in drab.

Cynthia Anne
07-02-2011, 11:10 PM
When I was six years old I 'borrowed a little girs pretty pink cowgirl boots! And she caught me! She let me wear them the rest of the day!

Farrah
07-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I borrowed my aunts clothes all the time. Sometimes I returned them and sometimes I didn't. She had so many, that she never noticed that they were gone. Thanks, Auntie!!

Debglam
07-03-2011, 11:06 AM

That must have made it difficult for her to teach class! Ba-dum-bump. . . :)

Seriously, the opportunities I squandered over the years. . .:sad:

JavaJunkie
07-03-2011, 11:17 AM
As a kid growing up, there were quite a few clothes lines that were suspiciously light and missing garments in my area :P Looking back it was wrong to steal as I would hate if somebody took my clothes I spent my hard earned money on, but I won't lie that I loved every moment of it! Also I would borrow my sisters clothes but she kinda figured it out quickly and would help me pick out stuff that looked cute on me. Love ya for it sis!

Angiemead12
07-03-2011, 11:22 AM
I use to borrow a lot as well but am very lucky to have all my own clothes now.

Sedona
07-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Waxed everything, and usually have well groomed eyebrows with "just a little" hint of an arch. And, like Danni, I've had my navel pierced. I'm not military, but it's a nice little girly reminder that I've had since I had it done in '08. If I have to go swimming with my extended family, I just pop in a clear retainer. ;)

Been many years since I "borrowed," when I was a foolish kid.

sarahcrossed
07-03-2011, 12:10 PM
i would borrow my ex wives clothes when she wasnt home. an offence she left me over. she wasnt very happy with the whole crossdressing. but life moves on. and now i have my own clothes and make up. so i can be the woman i want to be when i want to be with out makeing any one mad. i love being able to dress with out guilt

juno
07-03-2011, 01:10 PM
I never crossed lines of respect. The only clothes I "borrowed" were pantyhose with holes that were going to be discarded.

My earliest feminine memory (maybe age 4) is asking my mother to use nail polish, which she gave me with no indication of it being unusual. I remember being surprised that my two brothers didn't think nail polish was fun.

It is unfortunate that so many transgender people grow up learning dishonesty due to a lack of acceptance. I think that TG people tend have an honest nature.

Jean Marie
07-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I am ashamed to admit that when say about 11 or 12 years old I would steal panties etc. from clothes lines at night, couple of times had to run for my life. yet the need and desire was so strong I did it several times. Yes very young and foolish

Inna
07-03-2011, 04:10 PM
What lines have you crossed to be femme? Hm, lets see......................................all of them :)

Sheila11
07-03-2011, 05:00 PM
"Borrowed" from: Mom, sister, sister's roomates, mom's visiting friends, aunts, cousins, girlfriend, wife, wife's sisters, brother's wife, neices, future mother-in-law, co-worker ( I was feeding her cat), son's girlfriend, friends daughter, the neighbor, employees, a waitress (she left her outfit in the store room where I was making a early morning delivery), the neighbor girl and her mom (I was a teenager and I broke into the neighbor's house while they were on vacation), and the lost and found box at work. There are probably more.

Writing this list makes me think I might have a problem.

Farrah Rose
07-03-2011, 05:53 PM
As almost every one here, i too "borrowed". Was i was younger i would borrow whatever i could get my hands on, but i stopped after i was caught by my highschool gf who is now my wife :) (glad she stuck in there btw) who didnt find that to cool. so to respect her and every other woman out there i straightened up and know just buy my own stuff. But oh the lesson was learned.

Princess Chantal
07-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Curiousity and the endorphin rush still has me doing it even with my extensive wardrobe. I raided my mother and sister's closets when I was young. Tried on clothing left by my girlfriend, my brother's girlfriends and/or a few of their friends during my teen years/young adulthood. I raided my brother's wife's closet several times during house sitting duties.
Now days I could be caught trying on my partner's clothing and at times her mother's. BTW both gave me blessings to go thru their clothing, as they have a blessing to go thru mine. Not much for an endorphin rush, but the curiousity is fulfilled.

Anyone need a housesitter? I need the endorphin rush

Dr.Susan
07-03-2011, 06:25 PM
The truth just like all of us.

Susan_Xdress
07-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I can join the brigade of those who borrowed and stole clothing. A very short history would include;

A cousin of mine lived next door to me and we grew up playing together so I had pretty good access to some of her things while in her house. I also knew when they would be away from home, either for a day out, or on vacations. I had long known where they hid their key to the front door.
So .. cats away and I would play. Into her house and up into my cousin’s bedroom, and go through all of her dresser drawers and closets. Dresses, skirts, undies, …. Pandora’s bedroom !
I feel guilty at doing such things and especially guilty for some of her things that I just stole. One was a skirt that she looked great in; the trouble was that it looked damn nice on me too. I had some close calls, the worst being the day I saw the family leave and I was next door and into my cousin’s bedroom in minutes. I had put on a pair of her panties and one of her dresses and I heard the front door of the house open. My cousin’s dad walked into the house and I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. I froze and then some primal survival instinct took over. I grabbed my boy clothes in one hand and went out of the bedroom window. It was one flight up but I grabbed hold of a drainpipe and slithered to the ground, took off running, jumped the fence back into my own backyard and hid in the garage. All while wearing her dress and panties ! I was 14.

Quite a few others. Most were sisters of my boyhood friends. I knew their houses well and would always keep my eyes open for clothing. I stole a few skirts and panties like that. Onetime when I was 16 my mother asked if I would babysit one of her younger married friends while they and husbands all went out for an evening. Mom felt bad that she had to ask a boy to do that, but I said I would.
Her young married friend was gorgeous. She was 22 and no sooner had the car left the driveway I was in her bedroom. I looked at everything and was actually dumb enough to strip in her room and put on a pair of her panties and a white full slip. I had to have been nuts, if they had returned, there was no way out. I would have been caught dressed like that in front of my own parents and their friends.

There were many times in my young teens when I would actually be talking with my cousin, or other girls I knew, while I was wearing something of theirs underneath my boy clothes. Unreal feeling.

I regret the items that I stole and I did it from around the age of 11 to 18. I also bitterly regret the very first purge I did, at 18, when I tried to put all of that ‘dressing nonsense’ behind me. In that purge I threw away my cousin’s skirts and panties and slips, all my friend’s sister’s things. Every single item had its own story, and a few, with a fair share of stark terror attached to them.

I am sure there are a thousand tales out there in cross-dressing city .. these are but a brief few.

Susan

t-girlxsophie
07-03-2011, 07:31 PM
my neighbours would leave us their house keys,and shamed to admit I rummaged in their daughters (my friend's) drawers then wearing some of her clothing,I also wore my Aunt's Bridesmaids dresses,looking back of course I cringe at the thought.But as long as we learn from these early dishonest mistakes,that's the main thing.Older and wiser

Sophie

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 09:34 AM
If you mean "lines" as minor transgressions, I guess I'm as guilty as any of us for occassionally borrowing my sister's clothes way back when. I'm out to my wife and a few others, and have my own wardrobe now. Honestly, its a lot more fun than sneaking things and wearing them in private.

If you think of "lines" as boundaries to be crossed, I've come out - first to the woman who later became my wife and to my sister and a few others. More recently, my wife invited a neighbor to join us for a glass of wine on the patio - while I was fully en femme. That was a big step for me.

KarenCDFL
07-05-2011, 10:42 AM
I borrowed from my mom of course and got caught but thats a different story.

I keep myself hair free from forehead down and have three piercings in each ear. And I always keep small silver ball studs in the top pair because even after many years they still attempt to close up if I don't.

ricci
07-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Not much different here. When i was around 6 I put on nail polish. The next day I went fishing with my father, my brother and his friends. I couldn't get the polish off and I got verbally abused by my brother and his friends!! Later on I used to borrow my mother's pantyhose, her shoes, skirts, dresses and tops. But I used to CD in risky situations which would excite the hell out of me.
Hoping I would get caught by my mother and often would. Then one day I went to the shoe store and bought a pair of pumps. I came home and put my pantyhose on and my new shoes and just sat in the kitchen where my feet would be just out of sight. My mother came in saw them right away. She couldn't believe that I actually went to a store, tried on and bought ladies shoes. She was never crazy about the idea of me CDing but I told her I couldn't just stop. She didn't want me wearing her pantyhose so she would buy an extra pair now and then for me. She would leave a new pair of L'eggs Sheer energy in the old egg shape container for me on my bed.
BTW I know it was wrong to do what I did. I was really young, immature and full of hormones. But it was super exciting.

Meredy
07-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I was a prolific borrower as well when I was young. I crossed many lines, and still feel guilt. I have bought a and thrown out a good amount of items since while dealing with guilt and disgust at myself. I am now starting to feel more comfortable and have been rebuilding a wardrobe, and plan on keeping it.

laura.lapinski
07-05-2011, 06:41 PM
When I was young I use to visit the laundry room once in a while in an apartment complex I lived in to get a bra. I borrowed my friend, who was a girl's, paties. I care-took a house, that had some woemns clothnes, and to this day, the only set of pumps I've ever worn that fit me. I would prance around the house in these pumps, and wash the dishes and such, feeling so like a woman. I've tried on mu cousin-in-law's wifes clothes when they were out once. I tried on my Mother-in-Laws bra once that was left in the bathroom.

carhill2mn
07-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Yes, but I am too much of a lady to tell!

Jamie-Lynn
07-13-2011, 01:06 AM
I used to "borrow" quite a few things from my mom, cousin's, friends sister's, friends mom. I realize now that it was a awful thing to do but at the time it was the only way i could get clothes. But fortunately now i have a Closet full of clothes that are mine.

nikkijo
07-13-2011, 01:32 AM
a lot of clothes that no longer fit the ex wife... she later gave me ll the clothes she no longer fit into..(she lost 50 lbs) but the first thing i vever took was a sports bra from a friend and a swimsuit from another.. i was 11 at the time...

Paula_56
07-13-2011, 04:40 AM

Karen--- You were the student stealing my dresses!!!!!!!!!!! huf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanna41
07-13-2011, 06:53 AM
How did that neighbor take to seeing you dressed?