PDA

View Full Version : Made my day!

WendyH
07-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Friday night my wife and I made it to another of our church's women's group gatherings--me as Wendy, of course! There were a number of women there who had never encountered me en femme before. I had a great time chatting and eating with all the gals. Today after the church services (in male mode) I was approached by one of those women. She had a big smile on her face and said, "I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with Wendy. You were so poised and beautiful! I hope you're able to come to the women's group more often." Naturally I was tickled pink! :o I've had a couple of similar experiences now. I don't think these women can truly realize how miraculous and wonderful it is to us trans-people to be welcomed and accepted in such a warm way. Just thought I'd share!

joandher
07-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Absolutely Fantastic if that had been me I would be doing cartwheels all the way home, I so happy for you, and btw you look stunning,

Hugs J-JAY xx

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-03-2011, 04:48 PM
That's so great! I'm always so excited to read stories of people dressing in places that one would naturally assume might feel a little bit like the lion's den! Congrats to you for having such courage!

boardpuppy
07-03-2011, 04:51 PM
You and the church thing are just supper.....That just goes to show that the great "I Am" didn't make any mistakes.

sissystephanie
07-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Your Thread shows how people can overcome the fear that religion will knock down our CD'ing! BTW, as has already been said, you are stunningly beautiful!!

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Wendy, That was a wonderful story I'm so happy for you.

Orchid

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 09:36 AM
That is so fantasitc, Wendy! Your church and women's group are to be commended for their open and accepting attitude!