PDA

View Full Version : Best day EVER!!!

Farrah Rose
07-03-2011, 05:47 PM
OMG! The best thing happened the other day!!! so my wife knows i crossdress and has known for awhile. I would have considered her tolerant, but as of late, she has been reading more on it and became fairly confortable talking to me about it. Well, the other day she says 3 words that i think most crossdressers would love to her, "Lets go shopping" Oh i basically had a heart attack. She told me that she knows this is a part of who iam and that she has accepted that and is now ready to explore this side with me and not just tolerate it but accept and become more involved. :) Im on cloud 9 daydreaming:

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Just remember to go slow the ball is in her court now.

Orchid

Farrah Rose
07-03-2011, 08:18 PM
oh i know i wouldnt want to overwhelme her with anything she's not ready for. thanks for the advice

PretzelGirl
07-03-2011, 11:39 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Go forth and enjoy yourself. And trust me, it is great to find things for her also instead of just shopping for yourself. Spread the wealth and good times will repeat themselves again.

ricci
07-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Good for you!! Don't push it, take it as it comes. My wife is slowly coming along and I a looking forward to the day when we can shop together. I'll probably have a heart attack from all of the excitement!!

Eryn
07-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Enjoy the experience of togetherness with the woman you love! She, and you, will probably have apprehensive moments, but keep the steps small and they will be safely behind you.

Maria in heels
07-04-2011, 05:56 AM
And DON"T FORGET to thank her and give her a big hug...this is something that is important to you, she sees this, and it sounds like she is embracing it with both arms...

Sally1983
07-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Wow, what a great offer :)

I echo the sound advice about letting your wife control the tempo, and hope you enjoy the trip.

AKAMichelle
07-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Sounds like you are about to have a wonderful time. :D

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Great wife. Now, make sure that you reward her profusely for her tolerance and for going the extra mile. I don't just mean gifts, but a consistent effort to give her the support and understanding she needs in dealing with life.

Farrah Rose
07-05-2011, 07:03 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Go forth and enjoy yourself. And trust me, it is great to find things for her also instead of just shopping for yourself. Spread the wealth and good times will repeat themselves again.

great idea, its extremely exciting but i have to keep her in mind as well. will do.

Farrah Rose
07-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Great wife. Now, make sure that you reward her profusely for her tolerance and for going the extra mile. I don't just mean gifts, but a consistent effort to give her the support and understanding she needs in dealing with life.

Oh i have, thanks for the advice kim :)

Farrah Rose
07-05-2011, 07:07 PM
I'll probably have a heart attack from all of the excitement!!

oh my intial feelings exactly