PDA

View Full Version : Belly Fat....

KerryLynn
07-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I was told by my GG roommate that I looked pregnant. I was in a two piece bikini and she said that the reason was I have belly fat only in the front lower area of my stomach in the exact place a baby would be carried.... The best part of this if I shave my body hair and tuck I am passable in a two piece as close as 5 feet.

Ahh the simple pleasures in life.
Kerry

Maria in heels
07-04-2011, 05:58 AM
so, why haven't you shaved off the body hair yet young lady? and just enjoy?

Diane Elizabeth
07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
I have the same problem. Looking pg with the belly fat on me. Hormones, I guess. As Maria said- Why not shave and enjoy.

Karren H
07-04-2011, 07:44 AM
So at 4 feet you don't pass as a pregnant woman in a bikini?

Sara Jessica
07-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Friends don't let friends wear bikini's when they appear pregnant (or simply have a guy's belly poking out between the two pieces).

-or-

She is trying to tell you something (nicely), that perhaps you aren't pulling it off as well as you think you are, prancing about around her in a two-piece.

BLUE ORCHID
07-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi Kerry Maybe it's time for a onepiece bathing suit.

Orchid

Tammy V
07-04-2011, 10:20 AM
100 words: crunch, crunch, crunch.....

Sedona
07-04-2011, 10:25 AM
100 words: diet, diet, diet..... ;)

lauraabdl
07-04-2011, 10:26 AM
I for one know that my diet is working wonders for my belly and my two piece bikini is looking better and better, but not quite there yet, so on with the diet and excerise. A girls got to do what a girls got to do to be beautiful:heehee:

drag n fly
07-04-2011, 10:57 AM
I see the problem, possibly a tad differently. I have the big belly of late onset lazy ba---rdness... I'd love to have a big fat female belly...and ass and thighs.. Unfortunately, so far, it just looks like a beer belly (and I don't drink)...I keep myself totally shaven, take care of my bald tattooed (no eyebrows) shiny head and pretty pink nailed feet...
I need some panties and a nice smooth a cup bra...I just showered and totally body shaved..MMM smooth...but still a big belly....smooches all Jackie

Jodi
07-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The word is excercise as was said above--especially crunches. The belly overhang on men is a precurser to a heart attack. beware--it's time to work on it.

Jodi

LisaAlexander
07-04-2011, 11:21 PM
I need to get crunchin as well :p

marny
07-05-2011, 12:26 AM
100 words! say this 20 times. You are who you are.

kymberlyjean
07-05-2011, 12:40 AM
100 words: crunch, crunch, crunch.....

Actually, all current studies show that target exercising an area to reduce fat in THAT area is ineffective. While loads of crunches will build the ab muscles and give you a strong foundation in your core, it does not specifically target that area for fat burning. Fat is burned by the body in the reverse order that its put on, period. That is why genetic males have a hard time unloading the love handles, not only is it the last place the body goes for fat stores, when you give in and have a double helping of rocky road, that's exactly where the body sends it for storage. The bottom line is, diet and exercise is a global thing. Crunches alone won't get you there, you're simply not burning enough fat to get that last little bit off the midsection if that's the only muscle group you engage.

Vickie_CDTV
07-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Personally, if I could pass in a one piece, no matter my weight or how good others thought I looked in it, I'd be thrilled. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself (nothing wrong with being a big girl anyway.)