PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend rocks

Noortje
07-04-2011, 02:14 AM
We were in town to shop for shoes (the boring men's ones, but a guy's gotta walk, too). So she points out to me there's a great sale at the Esprit store, and we should go. So I say I don't like Esprit's menswear. She says: "nooooo, for your other clothes."

So we go to the store, and she helps me find a nice pair of girl jeans. She then goes into the dressing room with me as an alibi (and also to try stuff on for herself). I now have a great pair of jeans that fits pretty well (and my ass looks great in them, if I do say so myself).

I already told her a hundred times that she made me super happy with this, but I just wanted to publicly state she ROCKS. What a stand-up lady.

Maria in heels
07-04-2011, 05:54 AM
its great that your girlfriend took you shopping...it is wonderful isn't it, to have your SO so into you that it doesn't matter what you do? Don't forget to show her how happy she made you...

Danni Renee
07-04-2011, 05:57 AM
You are so right - your girlfriend rocks! I cannot wait to see my girlfriend in person again. I have about 10 more days....... Shopping trips are already on the schedule!

Sally1983
07-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Wow, that is fantastic. I hope you appreciate how special she is.

My wife did the same thing for me, if fact she was more ready than I was in a lot of ways to make that step.

Hope this was the first of many great shopping adventures.

Cynthia Anne
07-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Take good care of her! For she is a rare diamond and hard to replace!

VanessaVW
07-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Your girlfriend is a keeper and a true friend.

LisaAlexander
07-04-2011, 11:08 PM
It seems like a long way until my GF reaches that point :p so yeah, definitely a keeper :)

sarahcrossed
07-04-2011, 11:42 PM
i 2 have a girlfriend whom rocks the hardest above all that has ever rocked and ever will rock. she is always asking me if id wear somthing from stores we go to. our code word is pretzel she even bought me a dress. so i believe my girlfriend is the most amazing woman ever..

Eryn
07-05-2011, 01:40 AM
I love to hear stories like these. We tend to dwell on the relationship disasters, but the fact is that many if not most of our SOs are understanding and empathetic to our needs. We had better make sure that we are just as empathetic to their needs!

Eryn

Deana ♥ Danni
07-05-2011, 04:29 PM
God love your heart!! I am sure you made her super happy by thanking her and publicly stating she ROCKS :) I am happy for you both!! Keep up the good work and don't take each other for granted! :) :)

Hugs,
Deana

NatalieBliss
07-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Yay! Happy to hear you have a good one! Happier to hear you are giving her props! Letting them know how much you appreciate their acceptance frequently is an important part of being the CD in the relationship.

Much love and thanks to all the SOs that accept and especially those that are struggling but trying! You are special treasures for your other half.

On a related note: Noel you rock too! Thanks for loving all of me!

Iloveacrossdresser
07-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I hope that someday I can be that supportive of my Boyfriend! I'm still trying to understand, although I do let him borrow my clothes and he lets me borrow his!!!. I haven't gone shopping with him yet.

Farrah Rose
07-05-2011, 07:01 PM
im so happy for you! i recently had pretty much the same experience with my wife a few days ago. It really helped to shop with her and have her in the dressing rooms to assist with finding my actual sizes in things :) i cant wait to go again.

Noortje
07-06-2011, 01:55 AM
I hope that someday I can be that supportive of my Boyfriend! I'm still trying to understand, although I do let him borrow my clothes and he lets me borrow his!!!. I haven't gone shopping with him yet.

Just take your time and don't rush into anything! You will eventually find the level of involvement that you are comfortable with. The trick (which is not really a "trick" as much as "the only way to do it") is to communicate and be honest about your feelings.

Iloveacrossdresser
07-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Thanks Noortje, Thankfully we have a very trusting relationship= and I knew about the cross Dressing right away!