PDA

View Full Version : wife comment

willie
07-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Last night my SO commented to me, wear your woman cloths, you are moody and grumpy. I didnt realize it and was suprised by the commit. I put on my night gown and I did feel different. When I have panties or nightgown on I do feel more caring and loving. I guess that the dressing really brings out the girl in me. I like the feelings that I have when dresssed. Hugs.

Foxy Lady
07-04-2011, 12:15 PM
When I was still working and came home after a bad day my wife would ask me to at least put on bra and panties. It always seemed to work.

Karren H
07-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Idk..... My level of caring or loving don't change with my clothing! Lol.

ReineD
07-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I also would like to propose that it might not be the femme clothes that make you more caring. Wearing the clothes may just put you in a better mood, since subconsciously you may be editing yourself against wearing them, since you may still have the remnants of an internal voice saying that you shouldn't, and you are a bit resentful about this?

Just a stab in the dark. :p

If you can be in better touch with your need to dress, and then go ahead and dress when the mood strikes, you might not get to the point of being grumpy and miserable and then there won't be any differences in your moods when you do dress vs. when you're in guy mode?

Eryn
07-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Reine has a good point. Even though intellectually I know that what I do is fine, there is still a little of that internal voice within me.

I also find that it is hard to be grumpy and nasty when I'm wearing something pretty. It just doesn't work! :)

busker
07-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm inclined to agree with Karren. If you and your wife have decided that it's OK to crossdress and you are accepting of yourself in that way, then thinking otherwise just creates a psychological situation. It borders on schizophrenia and you willingly create a dual life. I am the same dressed or not because I accept my need/desire to dress.
Everyone has bad days and to think that they will be better by dressing is only setting themselves up for a bigger letdown later on. It is not too different from saying that you had a bad day at the office and a martini would set things right until it takes 4 or 5 martinis to do the same thing and soon enough you become an alcoholic.

VictoriaP
07-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Reine's point is right on! When my wife and I went through our "period of adjustment" with my crosssdressing and I did not dress up at all I felt and was moody and grumpy, which is just the way I felt when I did not think it was appropriate for me to dress up, due to HER mood. Even though she/we have come to pretty good terms with my dressing up now, I still edit myself and sometimes still hear that internal male saying "Just what are YOU doing?" when I do dress up!

RADER
07-04-2011, 02:24 PM
When I was still working and came home after a bad day my wife would ask me to at least put on bra and panties. It always seemed to work.

Ditto for me; Since I was already wearing panties, My Wife has said to me on a number of Occasions,
"Go and put your Bra On"
I do not know why, I just workers.
Rader

Eryn
07-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Ditto for me; Since I was already wearing panties, My Wife has said to me on a number of Occasions,
"Go and put your Bra On"
I do not know why, I just workers.
Rader

Well, your wife's request that you put your bra on says two things to me:

1. She knows that you're bothered by something.
2. She wants to show that she loves you and accepts who you are unconditionally.

It doesn't get much better than that.

RADER
07-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Eryn;
You are correct; I have the best gal in the world. I could not be happier.
I feel sad for those members who's SO do not approve in their desire to
Dress in some way or another. I do not know what I would do if I could wear
some of my clothes.
Rader

Annie D
07-04-2011, 06:52 PM
When I was hiding my crossdressing, I would dress at every opportunity when I knew that I would be alone for an extended period of time. When it was time to change back into my male clothing, I noticed that I became angry and resentful with my family upon their return. It was like I was mad at them for ending my period of fantasy. I realized that I needed to rejoice during the time that I could dress and in my mind thank my family for giving me some time to myself. They didn't know that I dressed at the time but in mentally thanking them, my attitude changed. What I have in mind to say to you is that subconsciously you might be grumpy because you feel like dressing and aren't given the opportunity. We all have emotional needs that we need to recognize. I say this not only to you but also to myself so that I am mindful of the needs of my spouse even more than knowing what I need. As others have said time and time again, it is important to communicate your needs and what is on your mind.

gungho
07-04-2011, 06:59 PM
It borders on schizophrenia and you willingly create a dual life.

I know what you are saying but I just wanted to say that schizophrenia is not actually the same as dissociative identity disorder. :)

anonymousinmaryland
07-05-2011, 09:18 PM
It's true: I'm not as grumpy or I feel a whole lot better and have a better attitude when I am "dressed." (For me, it's a bra and panties, a girdle, or anything down under.) And I have been told about this.

Claire Cook
07-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Willie,

Treasure that girl! She sounds sensitive, caring and understanding -- be the same for her!

DonnaT
07-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Idk..... My level of caring or loving don't change with my clothing! Lol.
Maybe it would, if your wife was accepting and asked you to dress?

SamaraS
07-06-2011, 05:12 PM
I know that my entire demeanor is different when I am Samara as opposed to being male. Too bad my wife does not want to see me as a female, I am definitely softer and more calm. I think there is something that turns on my femininity switch when I dress.