PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to think

richelle1
07-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Yesterday while me and my wife finished a intimate time together. She asked me which person she just with. Let me say my wife found out about my cross dressing 3 years ago. I left a pair of panties in the closest. She knows I love to dress but does not want to see. I told her it was the man she married. She said why was this so amazing. I said don't know. So my question is when she came back from shopping for food, she bought me one dozen pink roses. She has never done that before. What does this mean, I don't know. I have a hard time talking to her. Any thoughts?????

sissystephanie
07-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Your wife Loves you!! Show her that you love her just as much, and that you are her man, even if you wear feminine clothes!! I did that with my late wife and we had almost 50 happy years together!!

Karren H
07-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Wooo!! Sounds pretty positive to me. I just wouldn't push it. If she is becoming more accepting then you do not want to move faster than she wants to.. My wife buys me a dozen donuts. To fatten me up so I won't fit into my dresses! Lol.

Momarie
07-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Gestures speak louder than words....

When your flowers wilt, but her some!

Stephanie Miller
07-04-2011, 09:42 AM
YOU know what needs to be done already. You don't need our thoughts.
"I have a hard time talking to her" So what!
She has a hard time confronting your CDism. But she is trying.
Time for you to man up and talk. Just talk. No agenda on how to fix anything. Just talking about it. Your not going to find out what she is thinking froom us. Last count there weren't that many mind readers on this forum.

AKAMichelle
07-04-2011, 09:47 AM
You just made a wonderful breakthrough but you haven't realized it yet. Seize the moment and make sure to talk and talk. It will do both of you some good.

BLUE ORCHID
07-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi Richelle, Go easy now the ball is in her court keep us advised.

Orchid

Barbra P
07-04-2011, 10:02 AM
My guess is that when she asked who she had just had an intimate relationship with, had you answered Richelle rather than the man she married, you would not have gotten the roses. I also think that pink roses may also be telling you something – that she may be more accepting of your feminine side than you think.

You wrote “I have a hard time talking to her” is that because you feel uncomfortable talking about Rachelle, or because she doesn’t want to talk about Rachelle. If you are uncomfortable it is either because you haven’t fully accepted yourself and that part of you that is Rachelle, or you are afraid of how your Wife is going to react if the subject comes up.

I’d suggest that you seek some help, find a Counselor or Therapist who works with the transgendered and get comfortable with yourself. In time the Therapist will probably want to talk to your Wife and very possibly both of you together.

In the meantime I’d take the pink roses as a positive sign from your Wife that she loves you the way you are and I suggest that you reciprocate and show your love for her in some way that shows you got the message.

Joan_CD
07-04-2011, 10:08 AM
And you showed her how much you appreciated his loving gesture by........... ?

Eryn
07-04-2011, 10:25 AM
I'd be careful about reading too much into this. You've interpreted her question as asking if she was with [male name] or Richelle. If she doesn't like to see you dressed she might have been thinking [male name] or [hot male hearthrob].

I agree that communication is essential. She's done a lovely thing for you with the flowers and that kind of tips it toward acceptance of Richelle, but you need to talk it out to make sure that was her intent.

Cassandra Lynn
07-04-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm going to make some huge assumptions here, so forgive me all. Having been around long enough and reading alot of posts here and elsewhere on the net, it seems to me that a good majority of us are more attentive and/or sensual lovers and at the very least, are not so inclined to be the bad stereotypical male who is all about his own desires being fulfilled.

She may have picked up on this on several occasions and finally decided to ask. The pink roses are prolly a nice sign of appreciation of that fact and yes you should reciprocate appropriately.

I also can't help but wonder what a breakthrough you and your wonderful wife might have if you could both learn to communicate better. First step is prolly to figure out exactly why you have a hard time talking to her, is it just plain old fear? You didn't elaborate too much on where she stands on the matter other than that she does not want to see you dressed.
If she is actually pretty supportive and tolerant while not enthusiastic about joining in, then if i were you i'd find away to open up a better dialogue with her.
The benefits may just be outstanding.

I would be careful though about reading too much into the roses, i mean try not to see it as green light to go bonkers, the pink fog can not always be so kind.

noeleena
07-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Hi.

Just checking to make sure she is not looseing the man she married, so long ago. she does not need another women in the house . & more importantly two women in the most important place in your home, thats reserved for one male one woman, to gether,

red rose means love , i love you,

so long as you dont get the black one go figger.. no way,

Give her a Orange rose = desire .

& may be a

Lavender rose = falling in love & enchanted by you,

...noeleena...

eluuzion
07-05-2011, 04:30 AM
One option is to ask her to explain exactly what happened that made her feel so wonderful.

Then write it all down, compile it into a book and call a publisher!

Don't forget about us when you are rich and famous! :heehee:

:love:

erickka
07-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Sounds to me like you have one special lady on your side! By all means, keep lines of communication open so that that flame never dwindles.

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 08:57 AM
I'd suggest that you learn to talk with her about your desire to dress. There are lots of resources here to draw upon.

I understand that its difficult to even talk about this with anyone - after hiding and denying it for so long. So, as often advised, take it slow, but when she asks a question be willing to answer, and be prepared with an honest and open response. It will help her gain an understanding, and build a bond of trust between the two of you.

VanessaVW
07-05-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm thinking the same thing as Stephanie, your wife loves you! Enjoy the time. I'd also agree with others that you should then buy her some flowers. Maybe not even bring up the dressing part. She may do that on her own in her own time.

Carla
07-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Karren, you are a riot. I love your responses! LOL

Chloe Renee
07-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Do you have a hard time talking to her about your crossdressing or about everything? You chose her for a reason.
My wife and I talk about many things but, it was always hard to talk about my dressing. It is important to try and open the lines of communication. She may have some questions, answer them when they come, and try not to get defensive.