PDA

View Full Version : Lost again

Lacedoll
07-04-2011, 02:32 PM
I just lost everything. My house was flooded and everything either washed away or is under a foot of mud. I am so lost without my fem stuff. I will start over though. just remember that if it is truely want to dress and enjoy it don't let anything stop you.

Starting over sucks<
Lace:sad:

BLUE ORCHID
07-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Lace doll, Look on the bright side you didn't loose your life .

Orchid

RADER
07-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Lace:
Good luck to you and all your neighbors. I wish you the best of luck with the rebuilding
of your life after such a horrible tragedy
Rader

Cynthia Anne
07-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Sure sorry about your misfortune! I know howit feels! I lost everything in the flood of '93! Whats great is you are alright!! Hopeing the best for you! Hugs!

Karren H
07-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Awww! Did you have flood insurance?

Eryn
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Lacedoll, that is terrible. That sort of loss is never easy.

sissystephanie
07-04-2011, 03:47 PM
If you wear size 16, Large, or extra large, let me know. I may be able to help you for virtually nothing!! Send me a PM with your email address if you are interested!!

Talon DeRojo
07-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Lacedoll - I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Although I know that you need a lot more than CD-wear, perhaps there are those of us on the Forum who would be willing to reduce the overstuffed condition of our closets and dressers to help you out.
Talon

lavistaa62
07-04-2011, 07:54 PM
So sorry to hear. Please post your sizes and needs. We'll all help out.

eluuzion
07-05-2011, 04:07 AM
hiya L,

As mentally crippling as these types of events are, they do provide you with an enduring confidence, once you recover. It tends to remove any doubt in your ability to deal with whatever challenges life brings you in the future.:)

Given your selection of place to call home, you surely have the skills to rebuild your life. It sort of comes with the territory in such locations. If I can be of any help, just ask. I am in Colorado. :hugs:

I have also faced total devastation more than once in my life. But I refer to mine as the Divorce of 89’ and the Divorce of 96’. Different names than yours, same devastating outcomes, lol.
:brolleyes:

good luck.

:love:

erickka
07-05-2011, 05:38 AM
I know where you're coming from! I was affected by the floods in Nashville last May, and all has turned around O.K. Just keep your chin up, and press on. Folks from your area always seem to be quite resilient. Good Luck.

Emily Ann Brown
07-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Yes...please let me know your sizes in a private message. We girls stick together.

Em

gaylegirlify
07-05-2011, 07:43 AM
I am so sorry to hear of such a loss, i hope you recover quickly without too much stress, we have had floods here in Australia recently and it is always a terrible time, good luck for the future xx

Gina X
07-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Hi Love, I'm too far away to be of much practical help, but I will send you some good vibes and will keep you in my thoughts and if ever you want to talk I'm only on the end of an E-mail, good luck !!

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Very sorry for your loss. I hope you've found a safe and secure place to live.

Lacedoll
07-05-2011, 12:20 PM
I am a Xl/1x blouse , size 10 pants,size 11w shoe, 42 bra, size7 panties, I lost my forms size 10 and size 12 all makeup and jewelery everything. I am currently staying at my aunts . I am so thankful for everyones support here on the forum. Dressing is not accepted here very well and I hope to find a new home and job soon. This is so hard to adjust to alone.I can only hope.
Lace

Lacedoll
07-06-2011, 12:02 PM
I just wonder if my bad luck and loses are ever going to stop? To all you GALS be very thankful for what you have, you don't realize it till its gone and you don't even have the basics. I am just glad that you are still here for me to talk with.I am so lost emotionally right now that it is hard to focus.I just don't know where to start,or what to try and do to feel myself again. I did get male clothes from a shelter,,but need my female self to feel good. Anyone who wants to email or chat I posted my address earlier.
Thanks again for your support through these very trying times,
Lace

Annaliese
07-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry for you troubles, I pray things get better.

Hugs Annaliese

Kathy Smith
07-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Having been flooded out of my previous house, and had almost everything in this one damaged by smoke, I have some sort of idea as to how you must be feeling Lace. I thought the flood was the worst. You feel as if you can put up some sort of a fight against almost anything else, but not the sheer force of water. I had to just stand there and watch water coming up round the edges of my newly decorated living room, lifting the carpet in big bubbles. It was horrible.

Here's hoping you get it all sorted out soon. I'm on the wrong side of "the big pond" to be of any material help to you, but you are in my thoughts.

Lacedoll
07-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Thank you for your support

docrobbysherry
07-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm SO SORRY, Lace! I just can't imagine having to start over again!

Awww! Did you have flood insurance?
This was MY first thot, too, Karren!

REMEMBER everyone, take pics of the rooms in your house, your valuables, AND your fem stashes! Leave those pics in your safe deposit box or with a trusted FRIEND! Or, keep copies of them on a computer at work, etc!