PDA

View Full Version : Over night travel

Lorileah
07-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Something occurred to me and maybe it isn't a big issue, but there are many here who seem to dress when out of town. I understand the "no one knows me in St Louis" feeling and that is OK (although I think it would be more riske' being out of town and not knowing anyone or where you are going). What I was wondering about are the people who say "my wife knows but doesn't approve...so I just do it when I am out of town on business."

Does this mean your wife doesn't care as long as you are over 500 miles away? Or you don't tell her? (that seems even more risky if you should be caught) or that you believe that while as a mouse you are away, you can play and the cat would never know? Does being a hotel make you feel safer?

I certainly hope that when you do this it does improve your performance for the company.

Carla
07-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Probably all of the above given the diverse community we have here. For me it is simple because I have a loving, knowing, caring wife. Whether I am traveling alone or with her, I always pack a few girl clothes!! And Lorileah, if I looked like you, I would never wear drab again!!!!!!