PDA

View Full Version : Superman vs woman.

sara.s
07-05-2011, 07:17 PM
If you are going into a busy mall, and had only these two choices: either go as a Superman or go crossdressed up as a woman...

which one would you find it embarrassing to go as?

Alexiz
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
What a fun thread. :D

I think I'd rather go with super woman. Blonde hair does not match up well with me, but it'd be a great experience.. fun no doubt.

A short...asian... flabby superman would be funny and embarassing XD
I MIGHT be able to work with blonde hair, but It's not for certain.

What about yourself, Sara? c:

Niya W
07-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Hmm I don't see a question here, I mean a choice. A cross dressing superman . :D

sissystephanie
07-05-2011, 08:40 PM
No question in my mind! I would go dressed as a woman, which is what I do most of the time when shopping!! Of course, I do it a little differently than most people (crossdressers!). I dress totally as a female, but wear no wig and no makeup!! So without question I am a man wearing feminine clothes!! Works for me, and has done so for the last 6 years!!

docrobbysherry
07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Truthfully, Sara? I've done BOTH, sort of!

I felt MUCH more comfortable dressed as Wonder Woman, than as me in drag!

Tara D. Rose
07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
well surprisingly, I would feel less embarassed going as superman. For some folks would look and smile and all, but think I'm just a guy that likes superamn or that it's a promtional thing, so no embarassment. But as a woman, or a cd (which is what I think the op means), there would be so much less embarassment as being dressed as superman.

sara.s
07-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Personally, I would find going as Superman more embarrassing.

ricci
07-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I would rather go as a CD. Especially if I could wear a leotard, tights with thigh-high high-heeled boots!!
But seriously, dressing like Superman would give me no satisfaction whatsoever.

Cynthia Anne
07-05-2011, 11:32 PM
I don't look good in a cape! So I will keep my dress!

Loni
07-06-2011, 12:07 AM
is there a real question here? i could only go as loni, to go as superman would be a fools errand. as he never shops for pretty panties.

and besides capes are just not me.

Intertwined
07-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I would love to do both, 1st, go into the mall as Superman, make my rounds, then leave.

I would then change into my Wonder Woman attire and hit the mall again, just to see the looks " weren't you just in hear as superman?"

Coincidentally here is a picture of me with Wonder Woman, and I am in my Super Hero Costume.

Mahoro
07-06-2011, 01:34 AM
LOL, how about if I went out dressed as a woman, With someone that was dressed as Superman?

Oh wait, I already did that, and it was fun! Seriously though, he was only with me for a few minutes, and I would have been Really embarrassed to have him on my arm the whole night (even though he was super cute).

AmyGaleRT
07-06-2011, 02:40 AM
Personally, I would find going as Superman more embarrassing.

Gotta agree with you, Sara! It'd be really tough to hide my, shall we say, abundant midsection in Supes' suit...a nice A-line empire-waist maxi dress would be much more flattering! :heehee:

eluuzion
07-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Wow, I am typically a quick decision maker, but this is a stretch for me.

I spent the better part of my childhood jumping off sofas and running around the woods behind our house wearing a red bath towel pinned around my neck. I was devastated when George Reeves shot himself to death...:eek:

Barrassed is a term I can readily relate to, but Embarrassed is just something I have little personal experience with...:heehee: Nothing I could do would surprise anybody that knows me. Embarrassment turns to laughing at myself rather quickly, so I suppose I would just have to toss a dart over my shoulder and see which breast form it pops...

Ok, it would be superman, since it would reveal my true identity (my face) in the process. But I do have a picture right now posted on my refrigerator of me dressed as superman. It is part of the header on my "house rules" sheet I posted for my daughter & friends when they were young and "dangerous"...:heehee:

:love:

Noortje
07-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Awesome question. As Superman, I would not be subjected to the withering glares of the ignorant and intolerant. So that would be easy. As a woman, I would be facing some real age-old prejudices, which might might earn me some serious physical and psychological injury. But I would be making the world a better place for myself and others, or at least living my life the way I want to.

So the latter "costume" would make me a hero.

noeleena
07-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Hi,

Well id have just a miner prob tho id be better as superman tho wont be able to hide my ...ummm ... breasts tho i'd look better face wise, well i was told i looked a hansome man .== bugger,

As to woman well yea no probs from shoulders down just that well you know ,,,,,face, so im shot ether way, he he .....

& would i do it ether way , well im mad ...so yes,

...noeleena...

erickka
07-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Superwoman, for sure! Although, Wonder Woman would be cool too. (Lynda Carter was such a beauty in that costume!)

Fab Karen
07-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Superman- he walked around in his red undies.
Clark Kent tangent- how was jumping into a phone booth a good choice for a place to change? People can see through glass genius.

sara.s
07-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Coincidentally here is a picture of me with Wonder Woman, and I am in my Super Hero Costume.

LOL, how about if I went out dressed as a woman, With someone that was dressed as Superman?

Wow! The pics are awesome :-)

Karren H
07-06-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm never embarrassed to go out enfemme to a mall....

Sophie86
07-06-2011, 08:15 AM
I think I look better en femme, so I'd have to go with that.

At 5'-6" I'd look more like Super Boy than Superman. :-/

Cheryl T
07-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Neither would embarrass me but I would prefer to go as Cheryl. I don't need to fly through the mall at high speed...I'd miss too many sales.

Emily Ann Brown
07-06-2011, 09:34 AM
As SUPERMAN if I get to hug up on Mahoro!!!!

Em

SherriePall
07-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Easy answer. Having shopped at all the local malls (some many times) en femme, I would go dressed as a woman! I would be greatly embarassed to dress as the man of steel (mainly because it would be a lie).

Samantha43
07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
I think I would go as a woman and try blend in as much as possible. Sure, people would read me, make a comment and move on with their lives.

Super Man would be so in your face that you would really stick out and be embarrased.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-06-2011, 08:53 PM
I'd be interested in seeing the reactions to this question on a non CD forum. Personally I'd go crossdressed, that spandex suit would not be kind to my gut.

Christina89
07-07-2011, 12:48 AM
i would go as superman as a crossdresser.

Niya W
07-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Hey you stole my idea.

carhill2mn
07-13-2011, 12:08 AM
I would feel silly dressed as Superman!

AllieSF
07-13-2011, 12:33 AM
I would be more embarrassed to go as Superman, since I already shop en femme. Here is my meeting with my super hero in Las Vegas last November. Unfortunately, he was not that strong. He couldn't pick me up, because I picked him up!

Iskandra
07-13-2011, 03:52 AM
Going AS superman would be kinda cool if his powers came with it, you could try on all the clothes and shoes you like in a store before anyone can blink an eye! :D

And to be really norti, you could speedily put bra's on every male in the store! :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
07-13-2011, 08:47 PM
most definately more embarassed being dressed as Superman,I mean wearing your underpants outside your tights,not a great look :heehee:

Sophie