PDA

View Full Version : About the Voice

jasmine
10-06-2005, 07:44 PM
How do you ladies disguise the voice? It seems some of you can talk more femme? How do you do that?

Ta,
Jasmine

GypsyKaren
10-06-2005, 07:49 PM
I just talk softly, raise it up a notch or two, and keep it to a minimum.

GypsyKaren

jo_ann
10-06-2005, 07:53 PM
this has been asked many times.. google "femmine voice".. easiest way to figure it out is to tighten your throat until you sound like a chimpmunk, then ease back. Basically what your doing is going from using your entire vocal chord (like men do), to just using the top part. You'll sound very quiet at first, but if you practice a bunch not only will you be giving your ears feedback to try and figure out how to improve (which is how children learn to perfect their voices), but you'll work the muscles in the throat.. I find that it's really easy to practice by singing along to the radio in your femme voice "preferabbly listening at a low volume so you can hear your own voice".. at first I was singing along to female songs, but I found it's more productive to sing along to songs sung by a man so you can hear the difference between a man singing and a woman.. if you sing along with a woman's voice, it'll blend in and you'll get a false sense that your doing well.

Karren H
10-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Pretend like your talking to your pet or a baby! I practice on the cat! My wife thought I was being wierd but the cat seemed to enjoy it! LOL

Luv Karren

Angela Burke
10-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Pretend like your talking to your pet or a baby! I practice on the cat! My wife thought I was being wierd but the cat seemed to enjoy it! LOL

Luv Karren
Oh Karren ,
What a lovely post!
I was a bit down.
Not any more!

Love Angela XX