PDA

View Full Version : Little Steps...Big World

DonniDarkness
07-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Hey everyone,

My kids are out of town on their annual summer trip and my wife and i are allowed the delusion that we are kid-less for the next 2 weeks. Weve been taking great strides in communication about being comfortable with going out together as a couple. One of the big deals for me is hair...body hair specifically. I am fine with my hair....always have been really...but if im to be going out enfemme, it wont be as a hairy man in womens clothes. I wouldnt embarrass myself or my wife by doing it....as well as the rest of you who make incredibly beautiful people. So Sugarmomma was youtubeing and found this video of a couple whos friends were shooting this Veeting Video, The couple (boy and girl) were both in bikinis and the girl proceeds to veet his back and legs....along with some hilarious commentary by all involved, it was an incredibly ridiculous video but we laughed so hard watching it.......Then Sugar and i start a long dialogue about hair removal and how i dont even know if id like it because ive never tried it...And then she said she would be alot more comfortable if this was something that she could apart of, mainly because it wouldnt be such a shock to her to come home and see me hairless..2 days later we were out shopping...(BTW i found a dress at ross for 6.00...more on that later)....while we were at walgreens getting new eyeliner, she grabs a bottle of veet........ Let the anxiety commence!, i said to myself, while contemplating smooth skin and whether or not im going to be comfortable with it....They next Day she helps me with the process, starting with my legs and the small of my back....we were laughing so hard as i was pretty hairy and being such awkward first time experience to have the woman you love melting your hair off....The final results on my legs were amazing, my body hair is pretty fine when fully grown out, not quite as thick as other peoples, so the veet worked really well (couple spots i had to touch up with a razor the next day but that was it).....Now for the rest of the body hair (chest and arms)i have been reluctant to remove....untill the next day......

Moving on......So the next day (yesterday) she says let me take you to dinner and lets go get a pedicure. I have never had a pedi before and was pretty excited and nervous as i didn't know what to expect. We get to the place and it was near closing time and there was only one other person (a GG) getting her nails done. A nice guy sat us in these huge comfy reclining seats and started the whole process. As i roll up my pant leg im like "oh yeah, crap...oh well just own it" so i did....i noticed the guy who was starting my wifes pedicure first (as this was a small shop and the other lady who worked there was finishing the GG's nails) Keeps looking at my Gothic White Smooth Legs....i tried not to notice and kept reading the cosmo i had picked up in the chair when i sat down. This whole time my wife is just giggleing at me silently...Married for 10 years ....so she knows me well enough to know that im not relaxing. So She blurts out "Its so Quiet in here"... Which i could have kissed her for because that started a lot of conversation with the guy who was doing her pedi...(Get this, he Plays WoW too..)...The lady who was doing the GG's nails finished up and moved over to me to start my pedi....This is the part i didnt notice....My wife did....The lady sits down and starts what seems like a ceremony, i guess when she saw my legs she was all "Wait a minute" and looked up at my still hairy arms and smiled to herslf (she never said anything) But my wife noticed. After we left she told me and was giggleing pretty hard about it, She said "Babes you really confused her"
I said "well that solidifies me removing the rest of it" She said "yeah, you cant pull it off if your going to be mix matched"...then we went to dinner in our Pretty feet. It was a really nice time. She even picked on me for taking 45 minutes to get ready and ordering a salad for dinner saying... "Well, you are playing the part arent you"....

Its been a great week so far. Learning about myself alot.

Just thought id share my story.

Welcoming New Experiences,
-Donni-

drag n fly
07-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Beautiful , Donni.. Your wife seems so great..What a beautiful couple you must be..Thanks Jackie