PDA

View Full Version : my first times to crossdress

ericajenny
07-06-2011, 04:29 PM
this is only my second thread and im trying to remember how it all came about
Im 51 years old now and I love getting dressed I sometimes wish it would go away
but I would miss that fantastic feeling of softness near my skin
its a real love hate thing for me
I remember going shopping with my mother and brushing my hands on the slips in the l
ladies dept and wondering why I liked that so much I was only 7 or 8 at the time
time passed and I eventully sneeked one of mums slips into the bathroom I was terrified Id get caught but I didnt care my heart was pounding as I undressed and
then let the white lacy slip slide down along my body it was wonderfull
I couldnt understand what was going on I knew it wasnt right but it felt fantastic
Ive come along way since but I still go thru the fight inside
its great to be understood by all of you on the forum I feel a lovely sense of ease
now

DonnaT
07-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I reckon by now you know it's not going to go away, so you might as well drop the hating it thing.

ericajenny
07-06-2011, 05:10 PM
I suppose your right thanks

Eryn
07-06-2011, 05:27 PM
That sense of ease is a good thing, but it will take some time to unlearn decades of societal conditioning. I'm going through the same thing and even though I feel a lot better about CDing sometimes I still get the feeling that something isn't right. It happens less and less often, though! :)

prettytoes
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I have found that being able to crossdress on a more regular basis has greatly improved my quality of life overall. I don't wear forms, wigs, or makeup...just the clothes. I need this in order to be a complete individual. Even my wife has commented how much happier I have been lately. It has been a part of me for as long as I can remember; I am 45 now. My wife recently discovered my stash of clothes, and she has been pretty supportive...to a point. I wear panties 24/7, skirts (not in front of her) when I can, I wear nighties to bed, and I keep my toenails nicely painted. I feel "complete" for the first time in my life!

docrobbysherry
07-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Hmm. U left out a pretty big gap, Jenny! 8 to 51? Hopefully, you've come to grips with your dressing in that time?

Cynthia Anne
07-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Jenny I have been dressing just a little longer then you and as soon as I came to terms with who I am the guilt went away! Now the only time I feel that there's somthing wrong is when I'm trying to put my shoes on the wrong foot! Be proud of who you are and have fun! Hugs!