PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wendy!!!!!

Julie
10-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I went
S H O P P I N G ! ! !

I didn't buy much but it still felt good! I bought two tops and some sand colored suede UGG type boots I totally love! They are American Indian moccasin style but go up to just below the knees. They have suede lacing that crisscrosses from top to bottom and the best thing is they are flat soled so I can walk and dance all night. No wonder I'm excited!

Just keep kicking me in the butt and remind me shopping cures many woes! :kickbutt:

GypsyKaren
10-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Hi Julie,

Sounds exactly like the boots I got at Payless the other day, except I got them in black. Can't wait to wear them out and about. I also found a dark blue suede skirt that I just love. You just can't beat shopping for fun.

GypsyKaren

Wendy me
10-07-2005, 07:39 AM
I went
S H O P P I N G ! ! !

I didn't buy much but it still felt good! I bought two tops and some sand colored suede UGG type boots I totally love! They are American Indian moccasin style but go up to just below the knees. They have suede lacing that crisscrosses from top to bottom and the best thing is they are flat soled so I can walk and dance all night. No wonder I'm excited!

Just keep kicking me in the butt and remind me shopping cures many woes! :kickbutt:

oh sounds soooooooooo good girlfreind i have not been shopping in sooooooooooo long eather lets see yes it's been a while .... yesterday moring
gawd i need to fix that.......shopping to day ...lol why stop at all even something little is a good pick me / you up....

huge wendy hugs to yar ......