PDA

View Full Version : 40 Hours Enfemme This Weekend

Sarasometimes
07-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Sara will be out and about getting all sorts of beauty treatments, shopping and dining and she doesn't want to miss any details. I think she know most of them but if you have something that she might find special, please share. The thought of being able to wear perfume is one she is really excited about.

Eryn
07-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Have a very femme and fragrant weekend! :)

Cynthia Anne
07-06-2011, 10:17 PM
If Sara doesn't have her ears periced, that is a must do on a 40 hour weekend!!!!! Have fun!

donnatracey
07-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Now that sounds like a weekend to look forward to......:heehee::heehee:

Please tell us how it went.....I know you will have a lovely time.

Sarasometimes
07-07-2011, 09:58 PM
As my other posts have mentioned starting tomorrow afternoon i have about 40 hrs. to be Sara without interuption. My question is for the occasional Cders here, would you want to spend that much time enfemme? Is frequency more of a need then big chucks of time? Since this is a rarety for me my plan is to be Sara for nearly all that time. I'm curious to see if I will saturate. What do you think? Does this happen to you?

After this chance I will have almost 2 months with little or no time to dress due to many hours of work.

Cari
07-07-2011, 10:03 PM
I saturate
Physically I don't want to shave again and mentally I'm ready for a break
Takes a few days, but it happens.

5150 Girl
07-07-2011, 10:07 PM
If it were not for a shaving issue I have, I'd go full time today!

Iskandra
07-07-2011, 10:14 PM
This is a case where the opinion of others can not help you!
Enjoy the time, be Sara and see where it takes you!
It's a bit like asking should I have cocopops or cornflakes for brekkie!
Only you know what you really want..

Sarasometimes
07-07-2011, 10:20 PM
This is a case where the opinion of others can not help you!
Enjoy the time, be Sara and see where it takes you!
It's a bit like asking should I have cocopops or cornflakes for brekkie!
Only you know what you really want..

Granted I will do what I feel I need to do but the purpose of the post is to hear how others find this situation. I may have frosted flakes but I can still be curious about what others have for brekkie.

Iskandra
07-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Very true!
Well I would just do it.. I have done, and yes I did saturate, but it was a few days later, came home from work and just culdn't be bothered..
If anything i think its good for our SO's to see we have limits, and that sometimes/many times a skirt is furthest from our minds..

Karren H
07-07-2011, 11:13 PM
After 2 or 3 straight days enfemme I'm pooped!!! Ready for a rest!! Do not know how women do it but all I know is it is hard work!

Pythos
07-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I would just like the true freedom to go one presentation to the other without someone questioning me.

Chickhe
07-07-2011, 11:46 PM
The hard part is actually being totally free to do it. If I'm at home alone I still don't want to be seen by neighbors etc., so there is a stress factor and that can sap the energy out of me. If I could go on a trip or be totally free to dress, I think I would be tired after a day or two and longer than that I fear I would start to enjoy it and want to stay that way...

Melanie Sykes
07-08-2011, 04:34 AM
I saturate too. I think the heightened state I'm in when I dress wears me out after a while. I recently spent three days completely en-femme apart from when I was physically in work, and it was actually a relief to get back to drab, where I could slouch around and not worry about whether there was an imminent threat of abuse or my photograph being taken. At home, I can dress when everyone else is out, which is quite often when working from home (wife working, kids at school). But it still means at least three changes of clothes a day, and I have to keep an eye on the time and plan my days and additional changes of clothes if I want to go out shopping or anything. It can get wearing (no pun intended). If I didn't have to be that aware, if everyone was accepting and there was no need to hide it from anyone, I don't think I would saturate, no. So I suppose that for me, the stress of non-acceptance is what brings me to saturation point. That said, if it wasn't taboo to wear women's clothes, then I think it might lose some of its appeal. I guess it boils down to the analogy that you can't ride a roller-coaster forever without needing a break now and again; it's possible to get too much of a good thing.

jillcutie
07-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to dress for the most part of nine days. being in the closet still I would have to drab up for a few hours every now and again, but then couldn't wait to change back. It was an amazing time and I can't wait to be able to do it again :)
Especially since you won't have much time over the next while it might even help get through by fully taking advantage of what you have now.

Georgia Rose
07-08-2011, 05:09 AM
I tend to saturate after a few days. I'm home alone for the next week so can dress most of the weekend and every week night. However I find that when I come home from work, I can't be too bothered to do much more than the bra and panties and maybe a skirt, slip on my little heels and maybe some lippy. Weekends are different and I go all out every night (starting tonight).

Jonianne
07-08-2011, 06:11 AM
I would saturate. Staying dressed fully for extended periods of time is just not me. Just an occasional walk through a botanical garden or going to see a play, concert ect. is more than enough for me. However, I have spent a full day dressed at Niagra Falls and a day traveling on a train with my Angel. More than that and it just gets old.

Kendra Sue
07-08-2011, 06:29 AM
This discussion parallels my experience. I too reach the saturation point. It is also at these times that I sometimes purge. I like the roller coaster analogy

Engendered
07-08-2011, 06:53 AM
To use a color analogy, we are the purple people.
If we're forced to be blue for too much of the time, we'll long for pink to balance it, but likewise if we spend oodles of time in pink mode, we'll revert back to blue. Know what shade of purple you are, and find a nice balance. :)

Teri Ray
07-08-2011, 07:32 AM
I love my time enfemme. But I agree with Karenn its hard work being female for more than a few days. I only dress fully when I dress and it takes me hours to get ready and hours to clean up. Everybit worth it but when I am done I know it.

Paula Siemen
07-08-2011, 07:32 AM
I think an extended time to be my feminine personal is great. It relieves me of the pressure of needing to get back home and change/clean-up before the wife gets home. I usually find myself constantly checking my watch to see if its time to head home so I can morph back to beiong my troll self. My wife knows I cross dress because I told her before we were married and Paula's wardrobe is pushing her out of our closet, but she prefers to not see me that way. I do my best to be back to Trolling before she comes home. It always seems to exert a good amount of pressure and a sense of urgency while dressed that is greatly relieved when my wife is out of town for a few days. And, Yes, Karren, it is a lot of work being feminine. I don't have the stamina for it that I used to have, but the desire is ever increasing???

Tina B.
07-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Give me 4 days in a row, and I've had it, no more make up, no more fuss, and sometimes that can last for a couple of weeks before I'm ready to do it again. With a long dry spell in front of you getting a fill of it might help with that long time out.
Tina B.

TGMarla
07-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Like everyone else, I saturate, too. Itmut be akin to how women feel when they come home after a long day's work and they're like "Geez, get me out of these clothes and get this makeup off of me!" I feel great when it all first goes on, but after a while I just want to give it a rest.

Barbra P
07-08-2011, 08:54 AM
I don’t get days on end where I am able to dress so I can’t say for sure. I don’t know that I would saturate but like Karren I think I might poop-out. My makeup starts looking pretty ratty after 6-8 hours, and I really need to shave again too. Removing all of the makeup, shaving, showering, reapplying the makeup, and get dressed again would soon get very tiresome. Another problem I would have is that my wardrobe just isn’t extensive enough for three or four days dressed enfemme – I would want a wide variety of clothing styles to pick from.

The last few days it has been unseasonably hot and humid for San Diego and I don’t think I would’ve wanted to be enfemme for three or four days during this time. I’m also not comfortable going most places, I’ve walked the dog around the block a few times and I have been to the Avenue store, but that is about it. I suppose if I really needed sometthing I would just have to suck it up and venture out.

I guess I’d have to say I wish I had a week where I was free to dress enfemme and the wardrobe to support dressing enfemme 24/7, then I would know if I’d saturate.

Gillian Gigs
07-08-2011, 08:56 AM
My saturation point comes after about 4-6 hours. The title of the book "The lazy Crossdresser" about sums it up. There are times that just a few acticles of clothing will do, and the rest of me is that sloppy relaxed, I'm comfortable thing. Oh, to live that way all of the time.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2011, 02:33 PM
A lot of it depends upon mindset and knowing exactly what you want to accomplish while en femme. The time goes quicker than we think unless we optimize it.:)

Stephanie47
07-08-2011, 02:48 PM
I've had the opportunity to be en-femme for up to ten days. This year I will enjoy being en-femme for four days and then another segment for five days. I enjoy my 24/7 during those extended periods. Do GG's wear makeup 24/7 or every day-no! I will shave my facial hair every day. I also have the opportunity to be en-femme during the school year for seven hours a day, if I so choose. And, I usually choose. During the summer I am not able to dress, but, I know in the fall I will be back to dressing. I think getting bored with being en-femme is a good sign you are able to accept the self imposed/agreed upon limitations with a wife.

nancigirl
07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
With regard to the idea of becoming 'saturated' after a certain time spent en femme, it works the opposite way for me: After about 2 to 3 days, the feminine energy builds on itself and living as a woman becomes more effortless and more fulfilling. After about a week en femme, it becomes very difficult to have to go back to male mode.

BillieJoEllen
07-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Go for it Sara. I've had the opportunity to dress en femme for extended periods of time and I never got tired of it. I always felt sad when the time came when I had to stop.

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Be careful Sara we don't want to read about a (Sara Burnout).

Orchid