PDA

View Full Version : Nice to have wonderful evenings

Nancie64
07-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Yesterday when I came home from a long day at the business, I was greeted by my SO who told me that I should get cleaned up since it was a pretty warm day. At that moment from around the corner came my sister in law. She also told me to take a shower so I could get dressed comfortable for supper. She also knows about Nancie. Hey what's going on? I figured that since I was being forced to get dressed, why not go for it. After a shower it was off to get dressed. Than I was asked to model some of my outfits for my sister in law. After about 15 outfit changes we decided to eat supper before she had to go home. She loved the assortment of skirts and tops Nancie has and offered some suggestions and said she was a little jealous that Nancie had so many skirts. She sells Lia Sophia jewelry and was there to arrange a party for a later date. Got to try on different jewelry with almost ever outfit. And now she would like to borrow a skirt or two and some of her slips. What fun. :daydreaming:

Eryn
07-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I have a feeling that you'll pay for your fun with some jewelry purchases! :)

It's nice that you have such an accepting wife and SIL. They both deserve a hug!

jillcutie
07-07-2011, 05:11 AM
wow, you are so lucky :) Sounds like a great night.

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Some girls have all the luck! Being accepted is a prise that many of us will never receive! Thank them both and enjoy! Hugs!