PDA

View Full Version : in fem the next four days!

elizabeth_28
07-07-2011, 07:05 AM
I am so excited. Starting today I will be in full fem persona for the next four days. My wife is very supportive and tries very hard to enable me to experience being female to the fullest. She has hinted to me about a couple of surprises which are most likely outfits and accessory type things such as make up. It should be a lot of fun as she told me to plan on going out tonight. She has suggested that in hopes of providing me with an opportunity to get and enjoy being myself we are going to drive to chattanooga TN tonight or tomorrow night and go to either Alan golds or the other club..Amongst the other plans she told me some of the highlights will include laying out in our matching white and pink bikinis, an outdoor picnic, intimate time,and just maybe she will take me out panty shopping:D

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun! You be sure to thank your wife very well! Enjoy!

lauraabdl
07-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Sound like heaven on earth, take care and enjoy, and always tell your SO thank you and how much you appreciate her, it goes a long way. Have fun and enjoy its always an enjoyable time for me when I get out and it gets easier and easier every time I do.:thumbsup::hugs::heehee:

darla_g
07-07-2011, 07:11 AM
bikinis? ooh oh i see tan lines in your future

satin n lace
07-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Wow thats sounds like a lot of fun, i wish i had the guts to do that, my wife and i been talking about going out in en femm also we would go to san fran but shes exited to do it also one day

Have fun and let all of us girls know how it goes.

elizabeth_28
07-07-2011, 07:58 AM
bikinis? ooh oh i see tan lines in your future

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly what my wife said she wanted for me when she bought me a matching bikini! I so love her :)

Renee
07-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Elizabeth, you have found yourself an absolutely wonderful wife. All married cds would love to have a wife that is half as accomodating as she is. I know that you will both have a great time. Love the bikini time! Let us all know how things go on your little vacation.