PDA

View Full Version : What led you to start?

TGMarla
10-06-2005, 10:28 PM
I was just wondering out loud again....what were the circumstances behind your first crossdressing experience, and what did you wear? Here's mine. It's a little unique.

In junior high school, around homecoming the student body participated in a lot of different events. One of these was an "ugly contest" where each participant would dress himself up as ugly as possible. I had an idea to make myself really repugnant. I would take some pantyhose, and cut flaps out of it to make it look like the skin was falling off my legs. My mother tried to tell me that it didn't work that way, but I wouldn't listen. At age 12, I already knew it all anyway, right? Pantyhose hugs the legs like a second skin, so I could make it look like skin. Well, the hosiery ran all over the place, naturally. It didn't work like I had hoped, and a boy named Doug won the contest by using some tape and axle grease to make it look like his eye was all messed up. Yeck! And me? I came in 2nd place. And I snuck some pantyhose from my mother's drawer the very next night. Once I had tried it on, I was hooked. It wasn't long before I was trying on all the other feminine items, the bras, the slips and dresses, the shoes.

The rest as they say, is history.

What's yours?

jo_ann
10-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Brother's friend's girlfriend left a pair of earrings, a black scrunchie, and a pair of black pantyhose. couldn't wear the earrings, had no hair to put the scrunchie on so I just put it around my wrist.. the pantyhose blew my mind, couldn't believe the feeling.. from that moment on I constantly raided "left items" when my brother's girlfriends would stay the night.

Melissa73
10-07-2005, 12:05 AM
well i started dressing cuz me, my sisters and my brother were playing one night in my sisters room. (u see, my brother was one who was constantly mean, and made us younger kids do strange and unusal things.) anyways, he started to tie me up in a chair, but before he did that, he slipped one of my sisters nightgowns over my clothes. and then finished tying me up. in the end, he was laughing. anyways, that night i remembered the night gown and was curious. so, i snuck into my sisters roomas she slept and borrowed it (she had many many nightgowns.) i snuck into the bathroom, and slipped it on. But my sister woke up and caught me.....and all i could say was my brother put it on me. LOl (like she believed that.) well i undressed and went to sleep. but from then on, i would dress in secret (and get caught many many times.)

Stephanie
10-07-2005, 12:28 AM
I guess my first "crossdressing" experience was when I was a kid and found out that girls wore nightgowns and I started improvising and wearing oversize t-shirts and underwear to bed but I didn't do anything more overt than that and never even thought about really dressing up like a girl. My next experiences came when I was alone by myself at home (I was living with my mother by myself) and I was watching a John Mellencamp video ("Wild Night") and the actress in the video was putting on panties and for whatever reason it made me really curious about what womens underwear felt like so I grabbed some of my mother's underwear and tried them on. I went on to try one of her bras, a skirt, and bathing suit but I never really dressed regularly nor get a real "wardrobe" until I was about 21. I crossdressed intermittently for about 4 years and then gave it up ("purged") when I started seriously dating my wife thinking that she wouldn't be able to handle it and thinking I could just give it up (WRONG!). I picked it back up this past April and have gotten heavily involved in crossdressing and have acquired a wig and a fairly sizable wardrobe and my wife has come around to accept my crossdressing (for the most part). I will NEVER stop again!

GypsyKaren
10-07-2005, 05:40 AM
I started when I was 5, wearing my mother's nightgown because I wanted to be like her, I guess. Anyway, this can be dismissed to childhood curiosity. I started seriously when I was 12 with a pair of nylon stockings. I saw how they looked on my teacher and I wanted to see and feel for myself. When pantyhose came out I went nuts over them, and I've been hooked ever since.

GypsyKaren

Emma Brownings
10-07-2005, 05:57 AM
Hi,

Like many others my earliest recollections of being ‘different’ come from a young age; in fact I was about 11 years old when I took part in a Scout / Cub Gang Show (weren’t they jolly). I was involved in a sketch with me playing a young girl dressed in a pink and white gingham dress with matching bonnet, white socks, black shoes and a finishing touch of pink lipstick. Why that event made such an impression on me remains a mystery to me to this day.

Recently my wife made a pink/white gingham dress for me to see if it brought those old feelings back.......What do you think!!!!!!:cute:

Lawren
10-07-2005, 09:52 AM
It was simple curiosity for me. I got curious about what it felt like to wear a dress so I "borrowed" one from one of my three sisters. Obviously, I was instantly hooked and things progressed form there.

Tiffy
10-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Started before I was eight.; Not sure why, I just knew I wanted something different than what I was wearing already. Twenty some years later I am still at it and will be for life.

April

GiniGirl
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
My introduction to femininity is kinda humorous when I think about it. When I was very young, I was fascinated by what we called in those days "rubber pants." They were the "plastic" panty-like things babies and small children wore over their diapers. My Mother found some that I had hidden in my room and she took them away from me. For some reason, I was CONVINCED that she had put them away in her bedroom dresser and I went looking for them one day when I was alone at home! And what do you think I found instead? Only the most incredible collection of beautiful and different things I'd ever ever seen in my whole life! There was a Vanity Fair pale blue panty girdle that I just HAD TO try on! And plenty of those "real nylon" stockings too! The rest, as they say, is history!

FROCKYHORROR
10-07-2005, 04:24 PM
When I was about 12 i was doing what boys do thinking they're being cool and started to "bunk off" from school,anyway i used to have a trick that made my mother think i'd left the house in the morning.I would get my uniform on, open and shut the front door,then tip toe into the laundry cupboard, where i'd wait as quiet as a mouse till my mother left for work.Now the adrenaline would be pumping like mad,then one day i looked down on the floor where i was crouching behind the laundry basket and noticed a silky white pair of knickers.They practicaly screemed at me "go on try me on!" and that was it.What followed, and still does to this day is the agonising cycle of curiousity,giving in,spending money,excitement, guilt,shame, Purge,new resolve lasting approximately 2-4 wks then around i go again,except over the last few years the purging has stopped and instead it just gets stored away.Its crazy in it?

nichola p
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM
My dressing started as early as I can remember, but my earliest memory was trying on my sisters long black platform boots (slade style) and getting caught in the act, devastating but we all have to go through it. I still have a thing for the kinky boots!!

Lady Katherine
10-07-2005, 04:57 PM
My reasons for beginning dressing may be more basic! BY age 11 or so, I was so ashamed of my boy's body, I wondered whether I was a girl. I was not muscular, lousy in gym class and very self-conscious. But, when I snuck into mom's stuff in our attic and looked into a mirror, I looked so naturally like a girl. My slender legs and soft arms looked so good.

That was many years ago, and I was hooked. But the need to be manly in those days (it was the 1940s) meant I did it only rarely. But I felt so often I should have been born a girl! Now, with more opportunities to dress, I am so sorry I never began earlier in life.

Are there any others out there who also were girlish in their youth, unmuscular, and found clothes to be so liberating? Katherine

Janice_2591
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I began dressing in August 1966. It was a Sunday. I was alone at home and looking for the book Lady Chatterley's Lover that I knew my mom had hidden somewhere in her bedroom. Having looked in the obvious places, those that she deemed private for example the cupboard where she stored her sanitary pads and tampons, I had yet to find the book. I then began to look in her dressing table draws, where I didn't find the book but I did find her panties. Handling them I became fascinated by how soft and light they were to the touch. I just had to find out what they felt like to wear. Within a few seconds I had underdressed and put on my first pair of panties, I was hooked. I then added a bra, suspenders, stockings and a full-slip and after much agonising over which of mom's many dresses to wear I topped off the undies with a dress. I remained dressed like this for an hour, after which I undressed replacing everything carefuly where I had found it. I then went on to find and wear every pair of mom's panties that I could find including those in the laundry hamper. Having worn all of mom's panties except for the pair she was wearing, I felt exhilarated but guilty, and made a vow that if I got away with what I had done that afternoon I would never do anything like it again. I did get away with it, but I did not keep the vow as I continued to wear and enjoy mom's clothes especially her panties until I got a job that required I leave home, but that would not be until narly the end of 1972.

I still enjoy wearing mom's panties today despite owning several hundred pairs of my own.

AuthorityZero
10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
My interest in womens clothing started at a very young age. I remember being about 7 and whenever we would go shopping and had to fallow my mom into the womens department I'd walk around facinated by all the pretty things women got to wear. This will sound really stupid but I used to walk over to the bras and poke them a bit with my finger, and the first time I ever rubbed my fingers over the silky material I got a strange feeling and I wanted to try it on. It wasn't until about age 9 that I very first tries on girls clothes. I was at my cousins house (my mom never wore any pretty or sexy clothes so I never was able to find anything around the house), anyway I was playing alone in the basement and they had a bag full of my cousin Julie's clothes that she didn't wear anymore. I reached inside and started pulling items out. I found a white pair of cotton panties that had printed in purple the day of the week printed on it (anyone remember those?). I immediately stripped and pulled them up. I loved the way they felt, especially how they hugged my little butt. I grabbed a pair of white sheer nylons from the bag (they were quite tough the first time to get on). I loved how silky and soft they felt, and when I walked a little bit in them and felt my legs rub together it was electric. I continued looking through the bad and found a cute cotton undershirt with a pink bow on it, and quickly put that on. I then found a nice pink cotton skirt and slid that up. I was amazed at how good it felt, and wished I could dress like that more often. I looked for any excuse after that to go over to, and even better sleep over at my cousins house. I moved on to try new things and found her slips to be one of my faves. Now I own quite a few different items, but I always think back to those times and wish I could re-live those particular moments. They helped make me who I am today.

Donna Delite
10-07-2005, 07:04 PM
I started when I was 17. One day when my parents were out I walked through their bedroom where I noticed my mom's lipstick. For some reason I felt compelled to try it. I did and never turned back.

Samantha Jane
10-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi,

Like many others my earliest recollections of being ‘different’ come from a young age; in fact I was about 11 years old when I took part in a Scout / Cub Gang Show (weren’t they jolly). I was involved in a sketch with me playing a young girl dressed in a pink and white gingham dress with matching bonnet, white socks, black shoes and a finishing touch of pink lipstick. Why that event made such an impression on me remains a mystery to me to this day.

Recently my wife made a pink/white gingham dress for me to see if it brought those old feelings back.......What do you think!!!!!!:cute:

It seems the Scout Movement has a lot to answer for :D

From a early age, I too can remember occasions where I tried on my mothers clothes and strangely enough it seems as if this act was almost instinctive. As I cannot remember any particular event, which might lead me to want the experience trying on female clothes in the first place. :confused:

What I do vividly rememember is being quizzed by my mother as to if I had been through her things, as she was so fastidious about how she kept her clothes drawers, really neat and tidy.
I had to admit to the fact that I had been snooping, although what excuse I gave at the time I cannot remember. As a consequence of this episode I stayed away from her clothes, apart from trying her things from the laundary basket.

What really reinforced my love of dressing was some years later and came in the guise of a 'Scout gang show'. The sketch was the 'Moulin Rouge' where I played a female (with a male companion), and we sat at a table watching the dancers. It invovled wearing a dress, tights, wig, shoes and some make-up. This went on for 7 nights plus a matinee and it was just such a thrilling experience.

And from then I have never looked back'.:)

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-07-2005, 07:22 PM
For me it wasn't "her clothes his clothes".
When I was about 4 I put my sweater on over my legs because I didn't like loose pants. I also liked perusing through my mom's drawers. Not sure how I never got caught.
When I was 5, I don't remember the circumstances but I had to choose between a tighter fitting, shinier pair of shorts over a flatter, net style pair.
I chose the shiny pair and wrote it off to my brother as "not wanting anyone to see my peepee" through the holes. Wow my first denial. Around that time I also enjoyed playing with Barbies and my older sister's other girly things and my older brothers cool boy stuff.

So there you have the origin of my programming.

My first time with women's clothes, I was 10, after 3rd grade, first summer home alone. I'm a curious kid and Nintendo only kept me busy for so long. Back to mom's room, looking through everything.
I found what I think was her diving swim suit (we lived in Florida). Basically just a neoprene swim outfit, no legs or arms.
I wore it in the bath.

Mom came home to find some of her hangers hanging backwards. Oops. Note to self: be sneaky.
Begin my preoccupation with ninjas and stealthy behavior.
(:

Sweet Susan
10-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Is this the single most popular thread starter? Well, if it isn't, it should be.

I was introduced to cding by a book my dad brought home from the war (WWII). He had been in France after the war, and he had been to some bars that had female impersonators. He brought home a book (paperback, but fullsize) that was full of pictures of the ladies. At the tender age of third grade, I found that book, and I looked at it and looked at it and looked at it. For some reason, I wanted to be one of those women, but I never mentioned it to anybody. Then one day, a couple of years later, my mom took me to the store to buy me some tennis shoes. I picked out a pair of girls US Keds. They were white with pointed toes. I loved them. I wore them until my big toe finally poked a hole through them. I was eleven. The big day came when I tried on my older sister's slip late one night. It was the first time I had ever gained an erection, and that was quite a delightful experience.

Helen MC
10-09-2005, 02:43 AM
I was born in the early 1950s in England when male underpants were dreadful to say the least. To begin with as a little boy I had to wear white cotton undershorts which were like baggy boxer shorts with a vertical peeing slot, an abominable and evry uncomfortable garment! These were replaced by White Y Front briefs which were a bit more comfortable but still unsatisfactory. At first as a kid it didn't have any meaning for me although even as young as pre-school I would get a thrill from looking up the skirts of my big sister who was 2 years older than me and her friends and my Mum and other female neighbours and relatives, and seeing their knickers (panties). Most wore cotton full briefs, plain white being common but also pink, pale blue, primrose yellow, white with floral patterns, black, whilst my sister and her friends also wore Navy Blue and Bottle Green knickers as part of their school uniform, especially for games etc. My Gran then wore the longer Directoire Bloomers which had legs coming down to just above her knees gatherd in with elastic threaded through the hem but this style didn't turn me on in any way and never has, I have always loved full briefs.

The older I got the more knickers started to have an attraction for me and I envied the girls being able to wear what looked to me to be more comfortable and interesting underpants and eventually when I was 12 I tried on a pair of my sister's white cotton briefs and they surpassed my expectations for comfort, smooth flyless softness in the front, gentle grip of the elastic in the waist and round the leg openings, and the support of the double gusset and the feeling round my bum (butt). From then on I wore knickers both my sister's and later my Mum's as well, every day only wearing the hated male Y Fronts when I had to do Gym and Games at school and I was even able to stop having to do that at the age of 15 when I dropped PE at school for additional subjects. Wheh I went for my shoiwer every morning I would take a pair of panties from the laundry basket and replace then following day and was careful not to make any tell tale male stains on them and always put a few pairs of Y Fronts in the laundry basket as their absence would have aroused my Mum's suspicions when she came to do the washing. In all the time from the age of 12 to 18 that I was at home I was never caught out although I had a few close shaves.

From wearing knickers I soon tried on other female clothing , my sisters skirts, blouses, bras, padded out with my unworn and unwanted Y Fronts. As I had longish hair as many teenaged boys started to do in those days , I looked quite girly when dressed up home alone. I also when I was about 16 or so borrowed some of my Mum's clothes too , nice tight bum hugging black skirts, and flared A line skirts but also in contrast summer frocks like Marilyn Monroe wore in that famous shot in "Seven Year Itch" when she shows her lovely white panties. I used to stand in front of the full length mirror when dressed "en femme" when alone wearing one of Mum's frocks and pair of her big white full briefs and stockings and lift up the front of the skirt to emulate Marilyn showing her panties off in that famous scene over the subway grille in the film.

Since then when I left home I have worn panties 24/7 and have dressed at home when I feel like it. As I type this I have on yellow Sloggi Maxi Briefs, a black bra padded out, pink blouse and a black lycra miniskirt.

Have a Happy Sunday Girls! :)

Foxy Lady
10-09-2005, 06:03 AM
I was 8 or 9 and staying at my aunts house while mom & dad were on a trip. I always found Aunt Betty sexy. One afternoon she noticed me watching her. She was hanging clothes out to dry and I was sraring at her bras and panties. She took me to her bedroom and gave me a bra and pair of panties to try on. We saw I liked them so she completely dressed me anp I was hooked for life.

Phillis
10-09-2005, 06:44 AM
I started at about the age of five. I would get real excitedby seeing the pictures of panties and bras in the various catalogs that we got in the mail. Then I had a chance to steal a pair of my foster mothers panties off the clothes line one day. She wore what was described in a previous thred Bloomers. I went in the barn hay loft and stripped down and tried them on. They were a little too big for me then, but I did like the feel of them next to my skin. From then on I was hooked on cross dressing. I still do it today and love the feeling.

robbieoz
10-09-2005, 07:05 AM
When I was around 17 I left home and lived with my auntie and uncle, as I wasn't working, I paid my way by cleaning house, and doing the laundry.
So this was around 1962, and my aunt wore girdles, big bras and stocking etc.
I would arise when everyone had gone to work, and one day when puttinig her undies in the wash, decided to try on the girdle.
Could not believe the rush it gave me.
So I would always dress in her undies, especially her bras and do the housework, this went on for about 2 years, until my aunt and uncle split up.
One time when I was fully dressed, my cousin in law caught me, but thats another story.
So through all those years I have dressed and undressed many many times.
Cheers from Australia
Robbie

MandyTS
10-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Hmmm... well.

I can not hnoestly remember where it started but...

Around 5 I can remember putting on my sisters red dress, ahd that was it, never ending from there on. Little did I know at the time I was not CD but TS...

Donna
10-09-2005, 08:26 AM
This is fun! My first memory is going to a 1st or 2nd grade halloween party dressed as a girl. My mon put blush on my cheeks, lipstick on my lips, mascara on my eyes, and a scarf to cover my hair. She painted my nails and made me a skirt by wrapping some silky cloth around mt waist. I loved it even though I felt funny in front of all the boys. If I could go back, I would have dressed as a girl every day from then on!

Donna

Sarahgurl371
10-09-2005, 09:01 AM
My earliest memory was being caught by my Mom with a pair of her panties on. I had to be about 6 or 7 years old. I don't know why I had them on, I just did. This is why I contend that for me this is not just a sexual fetish, I was too young when I started to know about sexual urges etc.

Later on I began experiementing with other things, slips, lingerie, whatever i could find. I remember there was a satin nighty in the bottom of the bathroom closet, oh how I loved to lock the door and put it on. Again I don't know why. Then like others, I found some old clothes in the basement, and couldn't help myself, one of my favorites was a satin pantsuit with a vest, like from the seventies.

I used to love, and still do, looking at the department store circulars with all the pretty women and clothing. The first time I became aroused, and had an accident, I didn't even now what was going on. Just felt immeadiatley like I would never do that again, if nobody found out. i guess thats what started my lifetime of guilt, shame, and purging. Although I never stole anything or inappropriatley went through other peoples stuff, I felt soooo guilty whenever the "urge" overcame me. Now at 34, I'm finally admitting to myself the truth, I am a Crossdresser, and I really enjoy it!

ebony
10-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Being home alone to much as a kid.

MarinaTwelve200
10-09-2005, 03:06 PM
In the late 50's I suppose being playfully threatened with a "Lipsticking" from my mother when I was about 8. She even had my father hold me down for a few seconds, before deciding not to follow through with it.

If that wasn't scary enough, a couple weeks later, a classmate friend of mine was "jumped" by older boys in the restroom and given an impressive "Joan Crawford" lipstick treatment.

Such lipsticking horror stories were rampant in the consolidated school system I attended, where all the girls over 14 wore lots of the thick red stuff that was fashionable at the time, and was redily available. Us third and 4th grade boys were prime targets.

Needless to say, I became nearly paranoid about being kissed or lipsticked myself. This was further tempered by my misconception that lipstick wouldn't come off for a couple of days, so if it happened I would be sure to be teased and embarrased mercilessly.

Needless to say, it Never hapened to me--I was lucky(?). But the fear was still there, and I suffered through it for 4 years. By age 12, I knew that most lipstick would come off, but still, the old paranoias nagged at me---even women with red lips made me nervous (although strangely attractive).

One day at age 12, I finally got tired of being afraid, so one day, when my mother and sister were out, and I was home alone, I decided to face it head on. I unscrewed the reddest of Mom's lipstick , and made a spot on my wrist, waited a few minutes, and wiped it off---it came OFF! So, burning with a curiosity To "See what I would look like as a girl", I spread it across my lips.---from then on I was hooked. I "graduated" to ADDING clothing within the year., starting with a open bottom girdle, hose, and a bra, and a couple sessions after,a slip, dress and shoes.

I cannot imagine CDing without Makeup,especially Lipstick. I suppose I equate changing my face to changing my identity.--My face has always been the most important aspect of my CD--the clothing, seems to be more of an "accesory", albiet a needed one so as to be "complete".

Stephanie Kay
10-09-2005, 09:51 PM
In the late 50's I suppose being playfully threatened with a "Lipsticking" from my mother when I was about 8. She even had my father hold me down for a few seconds, before deciding not to follow through with it.

If that wasn't scary enough, a couple weeks later, a classmate friend of mine was "jumped" by older boys in the restroom and given an impressive "Joan Crawford" lipstick treatment.

Such lipsticking horror stories were rampant in the consolidated school system I attended, where all the girls over 14 wore lots of the thick red stuff that was fashionable at the time, and was redily available. Us third and 4th grade boys were prime targets.

Dear Marina,

Wow, does your story about "lipsticking" bring back a lot of memories for me. I grew up on the south side of Chicago also in the 50's and when a boy passed from grade school to high school the bullies in the neighborhood would run down the boy after school and smear his face with lipstick. When it happened to me I was soo-o-o-o-o embarrassed I cried and cried and cried and my Mom just laughed at how much I cried. Not a pleasant memory but this is the first time I have ever heard anyone talk about lipsticking since it happened to me. And you from Mississippi! Small, strange world, isn't it?

As for why I started, I remember being about 10 and my Mom would leave her panties hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I touched them and loved the soft, slippery feel of the nylon and tried them on. I was hooked and would try them on anytime I found them there or would raid her lingerie drawer when I was home alone. One fond memory I have of those magic early times was finding a full-skirted taffeta petticoat in my Mom's closet. The upper half was nylon like a half-slip and the rest was soft white taffeta. I used to put on a pair of her panties and then the petticoat and twirl and spin in front of the mirror to see the petticoat skirt billow out around my knees. I looked and felt so feminine. Ya don't see many of those type of petticoats around anymore (sigh!).

christine55
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Some of my earliest memories are of wanting to wear the same clothes the other little girls were wearing and a feeling of envy of them. What led me to start was any opportunity.
Hugs, Christine

ts_marykay_girl
10-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Although my 1st CDing experience didn't start till I was in freshman year in college. To be exact it was an innitiation that I went thorugh while I was in the baseball team.
I always felt that GOD made a mistake with with me when he made me male rather than a female. During my middle school years as many my friends voie changed, my voice remained high pitched and girlish. Although I was skinny, it seems that I had breast where most of friends had flat chests. On top of all that I was diagnozed with bi-polar at an early age. I was loner without any friends during my school and college years. I felt unwanted, unloved and depressed without happiness most of school years.
This continued after evern after graduated from college. I started CDing simply to get attention. Soon it became a full time obsession to change my life since I seem to be happier when I am dressed and have few deprssion episodes.

alex 212
10-10-2005, 03:51 AM
my first experiance was like many others at about 10. I had many jobs to do around the house that i got money for one was empty the bins weekly well one day my mum was throwing out a old thong and it attracted me! so i took it stuffed it in my back pocket and carried on then that evering i went up to my bathroom and tryied it on! i loved it and didn't want to take it off so i just pulled my trousers up and walked around the rest of the evering with them on then that evering i took it off and hid them.

for some reason i never tryed CD again till i was 12 when tidying my room i came across the thong and tryied it on again yes the same effect total uphoria (god knows the spelling) and as i was on my own i tip toed in to my mums room and found her draws and tryied lots of stuff on bra, basque (again if that is how you spell it!) and slip then i tryied her clothes on dresses and skirts!

from there it is history! i now dress prity much every time i'm home alown!

Alex

Gunda
10-10-2005, 05:24 AM
Hi,
I don't remember any CDing experiences in my formative years. As a very young kid clothes of any gender were a real bore but somewhat later (around 6 or so) I felt the first stirrings of a fascination with femininine atire - mainly dresses of all kinds. I soon began to envy women who were permitted to wear something other than boring pants and shirts.
I'd be lying if I didn't admit there was more too it for me even then though. I was always a pretty non-agressive type boy, at least not in the ham-fisted rough and tumble way alot of boys are - preferring reading, talking or just running around when I had free time in my grade school days, to getting physical. I had no gender dysphobia and was (and still am) content with my masculinity (such as it is anyway :) ) but I knew I was different from many of my same-gendered peers - though most tolerated me and I felt the same towards them. Anyway, to make a long story short, I was in my early 20s and was a little bored one day. I did some internet searches on CDing and soon found myself again entranced with the idea of it as I'd been when younger. Drawn again into a wonderful world. After some personal evaluaton I accepted my need to dress and began building up my own wardrobe. Bought my first dress last year and have never looked back. This forum's been great even in the short time I've been here.

Thanks All,
Best,
Gunda

Abraxas
10-10-2005, 06:04 AM
Interesting... I've never really thought about it.
I know when I was about... 5 or so, my younger brother who must have been 2 1/2 or 3 started wearing training pants. I wanted to check it out, so I tried a pair on and wore them to my grandma's. I got caught, of course. I suppose most psychiatrists would say I was jealous over the attention baby brother was getting so went into a regression to get more attention, but I clearly remember thinging: these are boys things. I like boys things.
When I was 8 or 9 I was in private school and so had to wear a skirt type thing. I used to wear a pair of shorts underneath and would show the boys and say they were boxer shorts. Of course the boys said, no they're not!
That same year, I was laying in bed or something, never having thought about why I seemed to be so attracted to all things male, and suddenly a thought popped into my head: "I want to be a boy. I wish I was a boy. But if I were a boy I'd have to be gay because I like boys." It was as simple as that. I didn't think it was wrong or anything, even the gay part. I never really thought that way.
So by that time I'd started shopping in the boys department when my mum or grandma took me shopping. There was a good excuse-- I had hated dresses for a long time, and went for the jeans look mostly. I was tall and the jeans in the boys section had longer legs. I don't recall ever being asked why I liked shopping in the boys section, or being told not to... I don't think it was even suggested until much later that I should start dressing more like a girl. And even then, it wasn't by my parents; it was by my older cousins.
As a little kid (as young as 3, and until I was 15 or so) I was always mistaken for a boy and I liked it. Unfortunately, when I finally realised I was TG and really wanted to pass for a boy, for some reason nobody thought I was one. And it wasn't a sudden pubescent change-- I was 16 at the time and looked pretty much exactly the same as I had since I was 12, only taller. So I don't know what brought about the sudden change in everybody's perception.

Anyway, that was really long and I'm sorry. I'll shut up now.

Raychel
10-10-2005, 07:10 AM
I guess I was about 10 years old, Just starting to come into a sexual being. I found that I had a great facination with women in panties. Living in a house with 2 sisters and my mother there was plenty of them around. One day I treid a pair on, just to see how they felt. I am happy to say, from that day on there was no turning back. :D

Vivian Best
10-10-2005, 07:38 AM
I really don't remember at what age I really started! I do know that by the time I was 10 or 11 us brothers and sisters would play house and dress up for the parts we each played. I never objected playing the role of mother and I got to dress the part, besides that I was already experienced. That was over fifty years ago and the desire has never left me.:balloons:

Vivian

KatieZ
10-10-2005, 08:02 AM
What led me to start?

Well, I think it had something to do with being born. My earliest recollection was at age 3 or 4 I got caught wearing my moms bra. I got chastized for doing it, so I learned very young to not get caught. But I did a few times anyway. I recall takeing our dog for a lenghty walks after sundown. I would slip into the clothes hamper and find one of my sisters skirts and toss them out the window into the back yard. Then I would get the dog and go for a walk. As soon as I was out of the house I would get the skirt and zip down the alley. There I would change into the skirt and hide my jeans in the bushes and walk down the alley. I would go several blocks and when I got near a street I would carefully look and continue on and sometimes I would go down the street a block or two and take another alley home. On occasion someone would be in there backyard and see me. Once, just as I got near the intersection and was edging out to take a look, a group of 3 girls walked by. They looked and cracked up laughing but they kept going. Wow what a thrill that was. The first time I ever ejaculated I was wearing a girdle and almost got caught by my mother and sister. I wasn't even touching myself, it just happened. Needless to say I started taking more chances then. But I don't recall ever getting caught again, not that I know of anyway.

Hugs

Dragster
10-10-2005, 07:48 PM
What is it about girdles Katie, my first ejaculation was accidental, and it was into my mothers hookside girdle which was really tight on me. I really had no idea what was happening, but boy did it feel good. I had a pretty quick clean up job to do then!

Tony

JoannaDees
10-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I think about 10 years old, tried on mom's stuff. She found out. NEVER, EVER leave the tissue in there! Who knew? Anyway, nothing that I can recall until about two years ago after a wonderful divorce. Who knows what prompted it ... except those schweeeeet panties. Even the word is nice.

Joanna