PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for girls night!

Iloveacrossdresser
07-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm having a girls night for my Cding boyfriend- doing his makeup and facials and watching some chick flicks...any suggestions for other things we can do?

Melody Phillips
07-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Trying on clothes and shoes are fun things to do.

suzy1
07-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Put on some romantic music and dance intimately, girl to girl. He will love it.

Tara D. Rose
07-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Well, one thing that my wife and I have done and it always makes for a great fun night as two girls is this. I get all dolled up as Tara or become Tara, during the time that I’m getting ready my wife is getting all dolled up too, but not dressing to go out though. She will dress in heels, thigh highs, wig and heavy make up too. We meet in the pool room where we have some of her favorite music playing and yes , we sip a little of mixed drinks, We have all the lights down low, and turn on all the neaon lights and have our own little club here at home.We then dance to fast music, then later on we may do a slow dance together as well. Then later we’ll sing some karoke together. We may then sit down and talk of our lives together, but we do it as girlfriends though. Then we get up and dance some more, then feeling a little naughty, I may take off my skirt and continue to dance with her, slow or fast, then later the blouse. I may or not jump up on the pool table and dance for her as sexily as I can. And then maybe, just maybe, she will go away for a short moment and then return while I’m still dancing, and I look and she may have a whip in one hand and some cuffs in the other,,, And well, I hope you know the rest of the story. ………….love & respect………..Tara

Eryn
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Forgive the military analogy, but save some ammo for later! What you have planned sounds like heaven on earth to me and probably will be to your boyfriend. Ice a bottle of champagne, relax, and enjoy the chick flicks!

Iloveacrossdresser
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
We had an excellent night :) We watched, the movie now and then, his favorite, dressed up in fancy clothes and painted our nails :) Thanks for the help ladies, and tara ;) sounds fun!

JenniferR771
07-07-2011, 10:21 PM
You are a keeper, that is for sure. Lucky boy friend. Next time do his hair, rollers, hot rollers, curling iron...

bomba
07-08-2011, 02:52 AM
Well, one thing that my wife and I have done and it always makes for a great fun night as two girls is this. I get all dolled up as Tara or become Tara, during the time that I’m getting ready my wife is getting all dolled up too, but not dressing to go out though. She will dress in heels, thigh highs, wig and heavy make up too. We meet in the pool room where we have some of her favorite music playing and yes , we sip a little of mixed drinks, We have all the lights down low, and turn on all the neaon lights and have our own little club here at home.We then dance to fast music, then later on we may do a slow dance together as well. Then later we’ll sing some karoke together. We may then sit down and talk of our lives together, but we do it as girlfriends though. Then we get up and dance some more, then feeling a little naughty, I may take off my skirt and continue to dance with her, slow or fast, then later the blouse. I may or not jump up on the pool table and dance for her as sexily as I can. And then maybe, just maybe, she will go away for a short moment and then return while I’m still dancing, and I look and she may have a whip in one hand and some cuffs in the other,,, And well, I hope you know the rest of the story. ………….love & respect………..Tara

wow i would do anything to have my wife do that with me,you are a blessed person

Meredy
07-08-2011, 04:35 AM
Sounds like a great time.
I would love to spend a night like that with my wife.

SometimesDiana
07-08-2011, 08:53 AM
My girlfriend and I usually go shopping or dancing on the weekend. Sometimes, we invite 6-8 local gurls over for a dinner party. Everyone brings old clothing/shoes to exchange and we sometimes watch a transgendered movie.

Kathi Lake
07-08-2011, 12:28 PM
You know, sometimes a night at home - just the girls - is enough. No need to gild the lily, so to speak.

:)

Kathi

Marie-Elise
07-08-2011, 01:04 PM

Ummm...you are so lucky. So lucky.