PDA

View Full Version : What Luck!!!!!!!!

Paula_56
07-07-2011, 05:14 PM
I just have to share with you girls, My boss emailed me today with a class to teach in Atlanta the week of SCC!!!!!!!!!! I have already booked my room at The Crown Plaza Ravina. My days will be busy at work but I'm home free at night for SCC

This is a dream come true, My wife would never let me go

Wahoo!!!!!!!

Karren H
07-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Damn!! That is lucky!! I hate you!! Lol. And since there is no coal in Atlanta my boss will never send me there! :(

donnatracey
07-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Talk about impeccable timing! You will have a great time...:):)

Stephanie Miller
07-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Quick!!!! Go buy a lottery ticket before it wears off!!!!

Leslie Langford
07-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Paula, what good deeds did perform in a previous life to attract such positive karma? ;):eek::heehee::D

Now I suppose you're going to tell us that you don't have a thing to wear and are going to have to do some serious shopping before you go on your trip. Of course, the good news here is that all of the summer clearance sales are just getting into full swing right about now.

The bad news is that it's still going to be awfully hot and muggy in Atlanta during that time of the year - not exactly ideal pantyhose weather. :sad:

Good luck, enjoy, and take lots of pics to share with us later while you're down there!

RADER
07-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Damn!! That is lucky!! I hate you!! Lol. And since there is no coal in Atlanta my boss will never send me there! :(

Karren: I have seen lots of coal in a big pile at the generator plant outside of Atlanta. NW takes a train their
twice a week. LOL It is coal is it not.
Rader

docrobbysherry
07-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Great, Paula! I look forward to meeting u there! Look for Joann, our sweet cd.com organizer, and the rest of us on Tuesday evening in the lounge. It will be practically ALL CD/TG/TS girls in there every PM until Sunday!

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Some girls have all the luck! AND then you come along and prove them all wrong! Have fun!